Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna (43477 Views)

NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / Nigerian Army Reacts To Amnesty Report Of Army Killing 17 IPOB/MASSOB Youths / Army's Mega Fuel Station In Minna Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by abbeyman1798: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who will be selling fuel for us at their station? Bloody civilians or sobo military ;DWho will be selling fuel for us at their station? Bloody civilians or sobo military
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by alansoor: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
nice one
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
that's right!!!...

our army is very reliable...

the army should earn money too...

next is nigerian army oil refineries...
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Reference(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin If you like no join queue.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Mustay(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
CoolAmbience:

To Ph? I don't get it. Is Niger State outside Nigeria? If it's on account of commerce, why not Lagos or Kano? Couldn't the fact that Niger State is strategic and central to the three regions (NW, NE and NC) of Northern Nigeria, especially proximity wise, be a key factor in the siting of the fueling station? Also, the greater chunk of military operations is in the North due to the insurgency...shey u get the sense wey I dey make, u too try reason am.

I get your point - I used subs in my post there. It was not really about the strategy, it was more about focusing on the behavior of Nigerians as regards indiscipline especially during fuel scarcity.
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Geniro: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
PassingShot:
NA breaking new grounds under PMB's administration. Kudos to Buratai as well.

You sound pathetic. Rumors has it that you are close to your 50s, yet harbor such low depths of reasoning. embarassed
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
-laughing- I hope they sell to civilians but what interest me the most is the level of civility you will find when you visit such stations as against government and privately owned one because you know when ARMY SLAP YOU, YOU GO KNOW SAY POLICE NA YOUR FRUEND.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by okrote4real: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na free Sabi any military man go just enter collect fuel make them deduct am from 'em salary? Sha make e plenty cos we need military all filling stations for Nigeria to belong to the military set. grin
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Oduok(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Have they undergone due process of getting site suitability certificate, authority to construct, and licence to operate?
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by macaranta(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Good one
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by kosokoadeyemi: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Good
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by lunaticfringe: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Wah is d use ov fuel station wen fuel no day....we av over 1000 filling station in kwara and we stil buy fuel frm road side black marketers cuz d fuel stations are just thr for nothing

God pls pass tru Nigeria and mak our country great again

When was Nigeria ever great
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
lunaticfringe:

When was Nigeria ever great

I understand u were born yesterday so u wnt knw
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by lunaticfringe: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

I understand u were born yesterday so u wnt knw

Old man tell me when was Nigeria ever great
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by Nusaf: 1:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Oduok:
Have they undergone due process of getting site suitability certificate, authority to construct, and licence to operate?
Go and ask them.
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by CoolAmbience(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mustay:

I get your point - I used subs in my post there. It was not really about the strategy, it was more about focusing on the behavior of Nigerians as regards indiscipline especially during fuel scarcity.

I now see your point. Cheers man!
Re: Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna by pacino26(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
To confirm day devil was present at your birth is an attempt to jump que there or try to rob them at 12am.

DOA dead on attempt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / FG Meets With Labour In Last-minute Scramble To Avert Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.