Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide (1305 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame / Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages / Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by lamzybaby: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Following the alleged killings of some northerners in the South-east by alleged members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), a pressure group, the Conference of Minority Tribes of Nigeria has warned that Nigeria may be heading for the 1990 Rwanda styled genocide, if the perpetrators and their sponsors are not brought to justice.

Addressing a press conference on Monday in Abuja, Secretary General of the group, Comrade Samson Ayodele Babalola also threatened that it will drag the leadership of the IPOB to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at the Hague following the alleged killings of the northerners in Abia.

Babalola warned that such ethnic killing as being witnessed in Abia was what preceded the Rwanda genocide.

He said these killings mark a new low in what had been cordial relations between ethnic nationalities in Nigeria that have always accepted each other as family.

Source http://nigerianpilot.com/killings-northerners-abia-nigeria-heading-rwanda-styled-genocide-group-warns/
Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by electron: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Una try
Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by luvinhubby(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
And the governor, who is the chief security officer of the state, has denied that such ever happened in his state.

Trying to give a dog a bad name to justify killing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Onenaira1: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ooooo so we have this type of group in that Nigeria. So where were they when Fulani were busy slaughtering people in MB, SW, SS and SE. Na sleep dem dey sleep okwuya.

Look at name of the chairman....Comrade Samson Ayodele Babalola...yoloba. if i call am slaves now, I'll be banned but una see what I dey look at. The Nigga careless about the yoloba lives fulani have been wasting in ekiti, osun, ogun, ondo, lagos, etc but care about the so called fulani lives wasted in Abia (despite the government of the state mentioned it was a lie).

Let's be real...the only reason this yoloba man care about this is because it mentioned igbo as the aggressor. The Nigga does not care if it's a lie or not, as long he'll sneakily drag igbo to rubbish. I swear the hate the yoloba has for Igbo is out of the world yet they wonder why igbo want nothing to do with am. Tufiakwa!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Temidayo9(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
But why our Religion Christianity/Islam has never stop us from doing bad things.
Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Mrjo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Attention seeker go and sit down nothing for u.

6 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Stolen: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Onenaira1:
Ooooo so we have this type of group in that Nigeria. So where were they when Fulani were busy slaughtering people in MB, SW, SS and SE. Na sleep dem dey sleep okwuya.

Look at name of the chairman....Comrade Samson Ayodele Babalola...yoloba. if i call am slaves now, I'll be banned but una see what I dey look at. The Nigga careless about the yoloba lives fulani have been wasting in ekiti, osun, ogun, ondo, lagos, etc but care about the so called fulani lives wasted in Abia (despite the government of the state mentioned it was a lie).

Let's be real...the only reason this yoloba man care about this is because it mentioned igbo as the aggressor. The Nigga does not care if it's a lie or not, as long he'll sneakily drag igbo to rubbish. I swear the hate the yoloba has for Igbo is out of the world yet they wonder why igbo want nothing to do with am. Tufiakwa!!

Buhari and Buratai will soon be facing ICC, they are getting desperate.

IPOB, alongside world media players has submitted credible evidence.

Did u read the banner on their heads? Even Boko Haram did not get this show.

They are Learners. ICC IS NO JOKE.

7 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by chigoizie7(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
These DSS are only looking for ways to disintegrate this country, well, it is alright for them.

How could u open ur mouth and and say "suspected" IPOB killed the five fulani's (with their full names) and burried in a mass shallow graves with 55 other people that are not accounted for (no names, no identity).

U refused to raise alarm on the 55 but was busy blowing up on the 5(i am not saying 5lives are nothing), but laying more emphasis on the 5 while 55 others are still in such grave, suggests that they have ulterior motives.

This is a case of giving a dog a bad name just to kill it.

My question is this,

Who killed the other 55? I suppose the 55 are igbo's, more reason why DSS where able to distinguish 5 as fulanis.

Are u telling me that IPOB also killed their own brothers(55 persons) for what? And also bury them the same place the 5 was buried?

There is no justification what so ever.

U were fast enough to accuse the killing of 5, but was also unable to accuse anyone for the killings of 55?

What if there are reprisal attacks from fulani's? Killing other innocent igbos ( people whom u have accused openly for perpetrating a crime without any evidence, just speculating in a country as diverse and biased ethnically and religiously as nigeria?

What if fulanis's try to retaliate? Ofcourse u know the igbos will not fold their arms, they will also try to retaliate, what if it brings a full crisis? Fulani's? Igbo's? Or DSS for blowing things out of proportions without any evidence?

DSS, what are u for? What are ur jobs? What are u meant to protect?

As a secret service, ur jobs are meant to be secret until all evidences are gathered and we'll enough to convict or indict a person or a group of person and not on the pages of newspaper.

Don't worry, if u guys continue this way, that market una de price, una go soon buy am.

8 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Stolen: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
chigoizie7:
These DSS are only looking for ways to disintegrate this country, well, it is alright for them.

How could u open ur mouth and and say "suspected" IPOB killed the five fulani's (with their full names) and burried in a mass shallow graves with 55 other people that are not accounted for (no names, no identity).

U refused to raise alarm on the 55 but was busy blowing up on the 5(i am not saying 5lives are nothing), but laying more emphasis on the 5 while 55 others are still in such grave, suggests that they have ulterior motives.

This is a case of giving a dog a bad name just to kill it.

My question is this,

Who killed the other 55? I suppose the 55 are igbo's, more reason why DSS where able to distinguish 5 as fulanis.

Are u telling me that IPOB also killed their own brothers(55 persons) for what? And also bury them the same place the 5 was buried?

There is no justification what so ever.

U were fast enough to accuse the killing of 5, but was also unable to accuse anyone for the killings of 55?

What if there are reprisal attacks from fulani's? Killing other innocent igbos ( people whom u have accused openly for perpetrating a crime with any evidence, just speculating in a country as diverse and biased ethnically and religiously as nigeria?

DSS, what are u for? What are ur jobs? What are u meant to protect?

As a secret service, ur jobs are meant to be secret until all evidences are gathered and we'll enough to convict or indict a person or a group of person and not on the pages of newspaper.

Don't worry, if u guys continue this way, that market una de price, una go soon buy am.

Did dead are actually, IPOB members murdered and mass buried by the Army.

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Flexherbal(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
We should be careful the way we handle this case.
We should use the way of peace!
Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Stolen: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
lamzybaby:
Following the alleged killings of some northerners in the South-east by alleged members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), a pressure group, the Conference of Minority Tribes of Nigeria has warned that Nigeria may be heading for the 1990 Rwanda styled genocide, if the perpetrators and their sponsors are not brought to justice.

Addressing a press conference on Monday in Abuja, Secretary General of the group, Comrade Samson Ayodele Babalola also threatened that it will drag the leadership of the IPOB to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at the Hague following the alleged killings of the northerners in Abia.

Babalola warned that such ethnic killing as being witnessed in Abia was what preceded the Rwanda genocide.

He said these killings mark a new low in what had been cordial relations between ethnic nationalities in Nigeria that have always accepted each other as family.

Source http://nigerianpilot.com/killings-northerners-abia-nigeria-heading-rwanda-styled-genocide-group-warns/

This Babalola should know that we are not afraid of disintegration. We are not family. Who is deceiving who?

5 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by chigoizie7(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stolen:

Did dead are actually, IPOB members murdered and mass buried by the Army.

So, the DSS knew the whereabouts of the killings of the IPOB peaceful protesters by the army all these while and kept quiet?

These people are not even intelligent one bit.

So, who will they now accuse of the 55killing? Of course the NA, and what are they doing in return? Indicting them. Exposing them, to who? To the entire world.

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Caseless: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
We know what the ipod wants and, we'll not give it to them.
They hold their own people ''dear" , but kill others like chicken. I wonder what they'd have said if this happened in the north. All the Biafra people are doing now is denying the story. If it was in the north, they'd rely on an un-official source and begin to protest- now we have official sources, they don't want to believe.
The 3 notherners killed in enugu and bodies buried under a foundation of a church some months ago is still fresh in our minds.
Who no wan separate fight make him avoid quarel.
Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
If we call this people slaves they will say we get bad mouth I wonder what this is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by talktonase(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
this government get direction so?
Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by criminalmindz: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yoluba , see hypochrisy. When fulani herdsmen killed agatu people nobody dragged them to ICC. Let me state this the brown roof tribe are the biggest problem in nigeria. They feel they know something but they are DUMB and very stuupid. Forever slave to the masters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by zuchyblink(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yoruba yoots are bringing shame to their ethnic group. Ogundamisi and Omojuwa(professional boot lickers),babalola indirectly inciting violence between Igbos and Fulanis.shameless yoots

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by HrmOlolade(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bastards where were you when those illiterate hausa/fulani were killing and raping the men and women of abia, bringing shame to yoruba at large because of your selfish gluttonous gains, so ashamed of this babalola or what's his name

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by PRXPERT: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
when I tell people about yoruba they wave it away! yorubas are poisonous chameleon! whatever that has to do with them is evil! my hatred for them has just increased! just imagine these ugly lunatics! you are lucky nnamdi kanu is still in prison he would have shredded your ugly faces into trashes you belong to! These yorubas have no shame! the Opc are threatning to retaliate fulani killing instead of them to face their worry, they are issuing press release on IPOB! FYI igbo people don't consider yoruba as enemy or threat, they are not in the picture, left for igbo vs yoruba, we would not bath an eye lid, we are battling with hausafulani backed by british and Arabs! yoruba lunatics are masquerading as intelligent human to perpetuate their hidden propaganda! we will deal with your silliness when the time comes! and I can assure you, that hausafulani will watch by the corner!

4 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by ckmayoca: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
The comrade dey find chop money, make una leave ham. Na him fellow tribe man go smoke am inside his own house.
Na wetin he go chop go lead am to early grave.

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by PRXPERT: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Onenaira1:

bros na only you understand the yorubas!!only you can slay yoruba ugly faces!!! these people can prostrate for anything! I understand what they feel about igbo! they feel threatened, despite all their media noise nobody knows them!!!

1 Like

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by deluxez12(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Caseless:
They hold their own people ''dear" , but kill others like chicken. I wonder what they'd have said if this happened in the north. All the Biafra people are doing now is denying the story. If it was in the north, they'd rely on an un-official source and begin to protest- now we have official sources, they don't want to believe.
The 3 notherners killed in enugu and bodies buried under a foundation of a church some months ago is still fresh in our minds.
Oga shurup abeg
Ur pple wey kill Agatu pple nkor u no that one talk abeg behave ur self

1 Like

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by tit(f): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmmmmmp

babalola!
Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by 9ja4live: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
So the killing by the fulani is not genocide abi. Its nigerian ko? idiots
Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by 9ja4live: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Caseless:

You are a fool just like your name "caseless". you no get case. So all the killings in the middlebelt is a nationalistic venture the fulani should be awarded for she?
DSS don't know wats happenin in the Benue, Taraba, Jos all this while shebi? They killed over 300 in Agatu and your fulani 3 killed should tear Nigeria apart abi?

I'm so pissed. There was a country

1 Like

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by weyabblog: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Caseless:
comon go nd sleep careless human being. Beta go ur own way. We re not one na force to stay together. Wat kind of nonsense is dis. Na force to remain in unholy marriage. Beta tell ur pple to leave ss/se

1 Like

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Onenaira1: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2016
PRXPERT:
bros na only you understand the yorubas!!only you can slay yoruba ugly faces!!! these people can prostrate for anything! I understand what they feel about igbo! they feel threatened, despite all their media noise nobody knows them!!!

Thank you jor and You dey mind am. This group confirmed na bonafide hausa/fulani slaves them be.

1 Like

Re: Killings Of Northerners In Abia: Nigeria Heading For Rwanda-styled Genocide by Caseless: 12:36am On Apr 12, 2016
deluxez12:

Oga shurup abeg
Ur pple wey kill Agatu pple nkor u no that one talk abeg behave ur self
so, u are justifying the killing using another killing?

(1) (Reply)

If Only Nigerians Know This About Nigeria... Things Would Be Different. READ / Nigerdelta Avengers Resume Hostilities; Bomb Chevron Escravos Export Line / Honeymoon Period Over: Obasanjo Slams Buhari, NASS, Military In 20-page Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.