Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lets Discuss United States Navy Carriers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lets Discuss United States Navy Carriers (580 Views)

The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea / United States Navy New $4.4 Billion Destroyer ''invisible'' To Any Enemy Radar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Discuss United States Navy Carriers by donestk(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
My favourite is USS Hornet (Google it)
Re: Lets Discuss United States Navy Carriers by omololu2020(m): 6:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Uss omololu(google it)
Re: Lets Discuss United States Navy Carriers by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 13, 2016
donestk:
My favourite is USS Hornet (Google it)

My favourite Amerikan aircraft carrier is the USS Wasp. Do you know Y? grin

Because I love the way it burnt into ashes after it was hit by 3 japanese torpedoes. grin

Do you know what these 2 empty & useless carriers (USS Wasp and your favourite - USS Hornet) have in common? grin

Well, while the USS Wasp was hit by 3 torpedoes fired by the Japanese submarine I-19 on september 15, 1942; The USS Hornet was sunk by Japanese destroyers in the battle of the Santa Cruz Islands on 26th, october 1942. grin

And ....... Insha Allah .......This is exactly how the Russian Borei-class submarines, “with the help of khibiny” will torpedo & sink the following overrated Amerikan aircraft carriers, that are terrorizing, bullying & violating our territorial waters in the name of conducting routine patrols :

1.) USS Gerard R. Ford

2.) USS George Washington

3.) USS Abraham Lincoln

4.) USS Theodore Roosevelt

5.) USS John c. Stennis

6.) USS Harry s. Truman

7.) USS Ronald Reagan

8.) USS George w. Bush

So mote it be - In the name of Ogun Lakaye Oshimale, and In the name of Eshu Laalu Ogirioko, and In the name of Obatala - Amen! grin

Picture: USS Wasp burns after being torpedoed by a wicked japanese submarine known as I-19 grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Discuss United States Navy Carriers by babyfaceafrica: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Zoharariel:

Because I love the way it burnt into ashes after it was hit by 3 japanese torpedoes. grin

Do you know what these 2 empty & useless carriers (USS Wasp and your favourite - USS Hornet) have in common? grin

Well, while the USS Wasp was hit by 3 torpedoes fired by the Japanese submarine I-19 on september 15, 1942; The USS Hornet was sunk by Japanese destroyers in the battle of the Santa Cruz Islands on 26th, october 1942. grin

And ....... Insha Allah .......This is exactly how the Russian Borei-class submarines, “with the help of khibiny” will torpedo & sink the following overrated Amerikan aircraft carriers, that are terrorizing, bullying & violating our territorial waters in the name of conducting routine patrols :

1.) USS Gerard R. Ford

3.) USS Abraham Lincoln

5.) USS John c. Stennis

6.) USS Harry s. Truman

7.) USS Ronald Reagan

8.) USS George w. Bush

So mote it be - In the name of Ogun Lakaye Oshimale, and In the name of Eshu Laalu Ogirioko, and In the name of Obatala - Amen! grin

Picture: USS Wasp burns after being torpedoed by a wicked japanese submarine known as I-19 grin
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Discuss United States Navy Carriers by donestk(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hornet is in the museum.

Zoharariel:

1.) USS Gerard R. Ford

3.) USS Abraham Lincoln

5.) USS John c. Stennis

6.) USS Harry s. Truman

7.) USS Ronald Reagan

8.) USS George w. Bush

(1) (Reply)

Asian Donald Trump Elected President Of Phillipines / Nice Terror Attack: Truck Driver Who Killed 84 / Morocco Wants To Rejoin African Union After 32 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.