Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! (1879 Views)

Anambra Elections: IG Orders Arrest Of Politicians, Others Inciting Populace / Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2016
This is a list of some politicians and their stolen loot hoarded in foreign accounts outside the country.

Re: List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Op your source pls Its not true they stole more than that
Re: List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! by mbah2x(m): 1:19am On Apr 12, 2016
op see you see prison. You dey compile the list yourself. When they go come for you seun sef go leave you run.
Re: List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 12, 2016
I thought OP was serious about this news until I notice that it was only APC governors that are on the list..

NOTE:: Not only those who embezzle money will go to jail, people like you will also taste kirikiri beans. Then you will start to regret why you have let hatred end your life..

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! by amtaken(f): 5:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Now you see why we also don't take Buhari's 'anti corruption war' serious because he only fights the opposition.

godson36:
I thought OP was serious about this news until I notice that it was only APC governors that are on the list..

NOTE:: Not only those who embezzle money will go to jail, people like you will also taste kirikiri beans. Then you will start to regret why you have let hatred end your life..
Re: List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2016
Atleast let EFCC investigate and come out clean not minding their party affiliation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I understand it really hurts to see your superstars on the list grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! by iykedare(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2016
If there is no tinubu on that list, it is fake.
Re: List Of Politicians And Money They Stole! by dollarathe(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Why wont social media bill come out...because ur favorite page on Facebook share this !!! You are happy ...next thing copy copy copy ...you now ask yoursef 'where do i dump this trash' nairaland comes to mind...The latest and reigning propaganda dumping site in naija. GOD please dash naija youth some brain oooo...

(1) (Reply)

N- Power Selection List - State By State. / El-rufai Visited Kafanchan, Paid Homage To Chief Of Kagoro (photos) / Breaking: Magu Collects $80m Bribe From Lulu Briggs’ Concubine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.