Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? (769 Views)

30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) / Daniel Reyenieju: Jibrin Is Right, 2016 Budget Was Padded / ASO ROCK Confirms Calaba Railway Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Is someone planning to collect all the money in the world?

If we can scam China, them the world is ours.
Re: Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2016
What I heard was that China is to provide the counterpart funding for the project.

If China is going to help us build the railway with their own money, how is it that someone is still insinuating that Nigeria is trying to scam China for loan using the project.

On the other hand, if China, as privilaged contractor for the project over bloated the project cost, then, scamming China would be a hit back to back.
Re: Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? by TippyTop(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2016
They didn't include it in the main budget, but included it afterthought.
Re: Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? by opeaceo: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2016
From all the threads that made FP yesterday, you couldn't open one or two to read and educate yourself?? or you want to show us how idiotic you can be?
Re: Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2016
opeaceo:
From all the threads that made FP yesterday, you couldn't open one or two to read and educate yourself?? or you want to show us how idiotic you can be?
so what are you saying about the topic. I didn't open this topic for advice or corrections. I opened it for opinions. If you have non, you don't have to say anything by bragging about how you have smart phone, electricity and data to surf the internet. It is just off point and 'idiotic'

1 Like

Re: Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? by opeaceo: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2016
victorels:
so what are you saying about the topic. I didn't open this topic for advice or corrections. I opened it for opinions. If you have non, you don't have to say anything by bragging about how you have smart phone, electricity and data to surf the internet. It is just off point and 'idiotic'

I'll leave you to your folly, wallow in it, when you're done, pack it, head straight to a bank and deposit it, you'll need to save for the rainy days.
Re: Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2016
opeaceo:

I'll leave you to your folly, wallow in it, when you're done, pack it, head straight to a bank and deposit it, you'll need to save for the rainy days.
So this is what lectures go through in marking students script. Tell them to do one thing, they'l do another.phew
Re: Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? by opeaceo: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2016
victorels:

So this is what lectures go through in marking students script. Tell them to do one thing, they'l do another.phew

In your world, lectures mark scripts?? I'd love to be in your world.
Re: Lagos-calaba Railway Budget Was Just to Scam China For Loan. How True is this? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2016
opeaceo:

In your world, lectures mark scripts?? I'd love to be in your world.
If you are attentive enough, you would have seen that said I don't seek for advice or corrections. Lectures or lecturers, which ever it is, i don't need your correction. I wont make you feel good for correcting me if that is what you seek.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IMF, W’bank Laud Nigeria’s Economic Recovery Plan – Adeosun / Letter From A Southern Elder To Northern Elders... / BREAKING: Court Decides On Secret Trial For Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.