Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Delta Mysterious Tree. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Delta Mysterious Tree. (1603 Views)

The Cost Of Uprooting The Ekiti Sacred Tree In Odo, Oja (Snapshot) / Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Mysterious Child Who Is Believed To Be A Reincarnated Queen Who Died In 1980 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Mysterious Tree. by restored2016(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Delta tree – Wetin person no go hear? So…they said there’s a tree somewhere in Agbor, Delta state where witches and wizards with supernatural powers hold their meetings. The residents of the community who want to see the end of the tree allegedly got a caterpillar to bring down the tree. But it was surprising to see that the tree was unwilling to be uprooted. In the video, you will hear the superstitious fellows shouting when the tree goes down and bounces back up. The tree apparently has strong roots and buried deep down but they are convinced it is the witches and wizards that do not want the tree down.

Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by restored2016(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Will this make front page or will it not? Let sit and watch from afar! But this mystery tree should have snake inside I guess, if so then front page tins.

1 Like

Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by restored2016(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Will this make front page or will it not? Let me sit and watch from afar! But this mystery tree should have snake inside I guess, if so then front page tins.
Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Tree be like mango tree..
Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by itstpia8: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
how many times will this topic be reposted.
Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by Funjosh(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nature.
Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by itstpia8: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
this tree is not that old, I'm sure it was planted maybe within the last fifteen years.

Look at these trees:

should be around 30 years +, give or take a few.
Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by itstpia8: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
baobabs:

Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by itstpia8: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
ok, i stand corrected, the trees I posted might be 50 years +.
Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by anangboy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
I had a funny experience at a buka joint in Agbor last week. I went into one eatery and ordered for food with fried beef. Food was served and I noticed the beef were quite big. I sank my teeth into one, started chewing and then I felt uneasy. The meat was leathery and the texture harder. I mean, I have been eating beef for close to three decades, and this one was just different. I accosted the waitress and she told me "bros, na donkey meat we dey sell here". Hahahaha. It wasn't as funny back then though.

itstpia8, you from Delta?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Mysterious Tree. by dajan03: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2016
where is d video naw?

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO]: 117 Years Later: SEE Stolen Artifacts Britain Returned To Nigeria / The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes / Devil Worshiping Freemason Sodomites Changing The Gender Of Babies Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.