Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. (24405 Views)

EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties) / Goodnews: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by HeavenTree: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
ziccoit:
Stale news. That was in 2010 before Jonathan left. I wonder why the agreement didn't come through.
Tell me more.I hope this is not a conspiracy.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by dustydee: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
bright007:
Propaganda yet again!
GEJs refineries that were never built
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by efilefun(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
The deal was actually signed by GEJ but was never executed!!! use your so called busy brain
busybrain123:

Chai you finished BABA grin
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always an Angel behind Baba when he travels, this is really massive for naija growth..God bless baba.

Meeen I like your prayer.
Keep it up

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by coolbis: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
checkolatunji:

Use your brain
but thats only if he has one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by obailala(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
All these useless blogs that are incapable of verifying even the most basic information. Several people have unknowingly been spreading this stale news for weeks now both on NL and on facebook. And even with all the clarifications that this is stale news, NL mods have eventually put trash on the frontpage. undecided
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by HeavenTree: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
IyaIode:
Good news, lets see how long it will take our yeye mods to move it to the front page.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/10116945
Iyalode..you are good for keeping the history. I was almost scam thinking it was new news..chai
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by laprince(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Firefire:

RIP to Shehu Ladan... embarassed
Shame on APShit. undecided
Aww! I just got to know that Shehu Ladan is late.
Honestly, APC is not doing well in any sector.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by HeavenTree: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
IyaIode:
Good news, lets see how long it will take our yeye mods to move it to the front page.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/10116945
Iyalode..you are good for keeping the history. I was almost scam thinking it was new news..chai. But why did GEJ not Implement it? I think it must be the cabals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by gretblue: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Virtually everything was verbally signed under GEJ administration plus including Second Niger Bridge,Railway line from Upper Weka to Awka,10 refineries in Enugu,Imo Ebonyi and Abia.Ironically non was implemented while he was in office for 6yrs. PDP e-warriors ain't you ashamed of your Hero and yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by chinchum(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
bring this down, it is one of gej's failures, it happened in 2010.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by symbols: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Any idiot that doesn't like this government should drop dead.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Barigaboy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.
U don't have respect for the president of the country u r currently residing in. Its a pity
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Barigaboy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.
U don't have respect for the president of the country u r currently residing. If u have found another country for yourself, u can leave. Its a pity
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Firefire(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
laprince:

Their mysterious lies and propaganda will completely destroy the fraudulent party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Adekorya: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
ziccoit:
Stale news. That was in 2010 before Jonathan left. I wonder why the agreement didn't come through.

The agreement didn't materialize because no reasonable leader will want a deal with clueless president.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by HeavenTree: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
"When News is needed to bring Hope, any Old news becomes new News" Shield H.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by tafrica(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
r2beez:

Support a good cause for once in your life. If he performs well its only fair to commend him

Stop your blackmail, the fact someone claims the news is old, which in reality it is, doesn't make one not supporting a good cause.
The project would surely have been a laudable one, but past admin didn't see it through. I don't know what the OP and Mod intend to achieve by digging old news and posting it as a recent news, and then moved it to FP.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:

Isn't better for your image, future and us all that you post objective criticism? Your membership of this Forum presupposes that you know that what you say defines you - yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by dougivilla(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Please Seun advise or order the clown that put this fraudulent price of stale news on front page to take it off. Better still do the needful, close this thread and ban the mofo that is playing with emotions of Nigerians.

This kind of news can get you out of business faster than you know it.

I don talk my own oh
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by onatisi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oya drop dead.
laprince:

Even their propaganda is becoming irritating and stupid.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by doskie(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
lemme guess! Jonathan built some refineries.
ooopsss... got it wrong.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by olukuboy: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
ziccoit:

Really why werent the refineries built before Jonathan left officeMcseeeew!!. ****
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by nelronaldo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
checkolatunji:

Use your brain
**** He is right! We are still suffering from the budget fiasco.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by doskie(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
danjumakolo:

Meeen I like your prayer. Keep it up
this man is so simple. he wears jalabia anywhere. lovely.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Efizzi: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
You come on social media to insult your president who God has placed over you and your entire family an illiterate and you expect respect from outsiders? I wonder why such hatred?
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by demarc001: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
AbdulAdam56:
I remember one day in my primary school. I was a positively stubborn child and one day , I stepped on a pin which penetrated my left foot. I cried out of pain. My father sat me down on the ground, raised my leg and tried to remove the pin. He pulled and I yelled and cried. The more he pulled, the more I cried loudly. The pain was unbearable. I was soaked in my sweat. I cried and I cried. My father looked at me and I could see his face, He carried my pain. He felt my agony and expressed my desperation. But in spite of all that, he did not stop. He pulled until he brought out the pin. Blood gushed out of my leg. He managed to stop it. He washed my wound, cleaned my leg, applied iodine and bandaged it. I felt relieved and after some days, the pain went away, my leg got healed and I was happy again. Can you see why this process of CHANGE and national transformation must go on? Buhari is a true father of our nation, he feels our pains.He feels our frustration created by saboteurs. He is desperate to end our suffering but he also knows that after this little period of pain, there will come a long period of relief and joy. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Sai Baba @MBuhar, let's be patient as for any success there must to be hiccups/heartbreaking challenge.

Story story!

Next time let ya baba to put knife on fire and apply to ya wound if he really cares and feel the pains.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by omobaba101(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Poor propaganda - this happened in May 2010
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by ElCapone(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
checkolatunji:

Use your brain
are u sure he has 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) / Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo) / Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.