Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk (1389 Views)

Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos) / Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) / Are Libyans Ignorant Of Their Own Racial Makeup Or Just Plain Racist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by TippyTop(m): 12:53am On Aug 03, 2009
Watch this stupid and racist douche bag  bringing "US" style racism to Britain.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jgH6M_337Q&hl=en[/flash]

The irony is she has green white green behind her.
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 03, 2009
what's with her eyes?

she looks like she's auditioning for harry Potter.
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by TOYOSI20(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2009
Oh pls, he was acting strange and all that, , .in what way??

shes just full of bias, an can see past his skin color, . . .which is very stereotypical which isn't new, . . . .

yeah hes roaming around "for free", just like 25 million other people!!, . . . undecided
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by posakosa(m): 4:05am On Aug 04, 2009
No, She's not racist.

She is only stating her opinion, which IMO is not biased.
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2009
what was racist about her video? She simply laid the truth out . . . people like her housemate are the reason it is become very difficult for genuine nigerians to obtain travel visas to other countries.
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by posakosa(m): 2:00am On Aug 06, 2009
davidylan:

what was racist about her video? She simply laid the truth out . . . people like her housemate are the reason it is become very difficult for genuine nigerians to obtain travel visas to other countries.

I don't know oooh, I don't know whats exactly racist about the video! undecided undecided

and I totally agree with you!
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by tunnytox(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2009
She is simply ignorant, the fact that immigration releases the Nigerian immigrant doesn't mean he's being allowed to stay in the UK. Already he would have had his fingerprint and photograph taken and advised to report to immigration office on regular basis to be deported but obviously he will simply disappear.
This is the main problems with many brits they are completely ignorant about immigration, even some employers can differentiate btw working visas and visiting visas
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by redsun(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
Big brother,the omnipotent leader of the omnipotent party of the omnipotent state of oceania.Immigration matter is whiteman's ochestrated plan of racism,discrimination and man made human selection.
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by ow11(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2009
Nigerians hate the truth. A young woman worried about how a man can commit a crime and isn't made to pay for his crime is bandied a racist. undecided
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Aug 17, 2009
What is racist about the question she asked? She is simply asking for input . . . . Nigerians and their insecurities!!
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by blackspade(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2009
posakosa:
No, She's not racist.

davidylan:

posakosa:

I don't know oooh, I don't know whats exactly racist about the video!   undecided undecided

ow11:

Nigerians hate the truth. A young woman worried about how a man can commit a crime and isn't made to pay for his crime is bandied a racist. undecided

Kobojunkie:

What is racist about the question she asked? She is simply asking for input . . . . Nigerians and their insecurities!!

[size=25pt]+1[/size]
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by jumobi1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2009
Not racist. She just doesn't understand.
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2009
jumobi1:

Not racist. She just doesn't understand.

Understand what? She tells you she has a roommate that does not have a job, is illegal and expected to be allowed to stay in the boarding house for free. Wetin else she no understand? Or is there something about her roommate you are about to tell us that she may not be privy to or refused to reveal in her video?
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
ow11:

aaaawwwwwwww

you're so sweet undecided

reading your post made me shed tears of empathy cry
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by blackmann(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
What is racist about the video? That's the problem with nigerians that make most countries refuse us visas. staying illegally, not paying for rent? What is racist about the woman?
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by blackspade(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
I like the comment from Gwada9 on the video:

When English people invaded and colonised Africa did they came with a VISA ? NO!! . They came in Africa acting like there is NO LAWS in Africa and they didnt care to find out if there was laws because for English peoples there is no laws or customs to respect in Africa. English are the more hypocrits in the world they do not realise that illegals come from the same country that they colonised themselves in the past with no respect for the laws. YOU invaded, now YOU are invaded. This is KARMA.
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by posakosa(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
totally concur, nice one!
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by presido1: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2009
posakosa:

You concured with davidylan and concured again with blackspade even when they have opposing views abt the issue being discused. Don't you have a mind of your own?
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by posakosa(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2009
posakosa:

No, She's not racist.

@ presido1: note I answered the question before david or black did, , therefore your point being ?
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by presido1: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2009
davidylan:

Above is david's post and below is your responce.

posakosa:

I don't know oooh, I don't know whats exactly racist about the video! undecided undecided
And u totally agree. Below is another post which opposes david's idea.

When English people invaded and colonised Africa did they came with a VISA ? NO!! . They came in Africa acting like there is NO LAWS in Africa and they didnt care to find out if there was laws because for English peoples there is no laws or customs to respect in Africa. English are the more hypocrits in the world they do not realise that illegals come from the same country that they colonised themselves in the past with no respect for the laws. YOU invaded, now YOU are invaded. This is KARMA.
below is your responce.

posakosa:

My point is, how can you agree on two opposing ideas?
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by posakosa(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2009
Blackspade i believe was paraphrasing another author/writer, 

The issues brought forth in each responses convey different ideas,  David was responding to whether or not the video was racist while the paraphrased quote that Blackspade posted is regarding the issue of immigration, 

so they both respond differently to different issues being posed in the video,
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by posakosa(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2009
My point is, how can you agree on two opposing ideas?

They are not necessarily opposing ideas,
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by MrCrackles(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
The title of the thread contradicts the video!
No further comments from me!
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by posakosa(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

The title of the thread contradicts the video!
No further comments from me!

hahaha! Mos def

1. She's not racist

2. She's not American

3. There is not where in the video that she attacks, whether physical or otherwise a Naija immigrant
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by spikedcylinder: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
presido1:

You concured with davidylan and concured again with blackspade even when they have opposing views abt the issue being discused. Don't you have a mind of your own?

Lol. Sorry but this is so funny. cheesy
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by posakosa(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2009
I don't know what funny in agreeing with different view points, undecided undecided undecided

Different does not equal opposing.
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by presido1: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2009
posakosa:

They are not necessarily opposing ideas,
Read both posts again. Anyway nurrin do u brov.

spikedcylinder:

Lol. Sorry but this is so funny. cheesy
Hey gyl don't rub it in.
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by spikedcylinder: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2009
posakosa:

[b]I don't know [/b]what funny in agreeing with different view points, undecided undecided undecided

You don't have to know everything. Besides, the "sorry" in my original post was said in case you took offence at what I was laughing at. Apparently, you did.
Sorry again but it was darn funny! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Racist American Woman Attack Naija Immigrant In Uk by posakosa(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
presido1:

Read both posts again. Anyway nurrin do u brov.
'

NO I THINK YOU [/b]SHOULD READ THE POST AGAIN. angry

[b]Blackspade agrees with my comments he puts a + 1
scroll up.

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast: Gbagbo Outtara And The Colonial Pact / Bill Cosby "I'm 83 and Tired" - FAKE / BREAKING: Malian President Ibrahim Keita Finally Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.