Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord (39230 Views)

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) / See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by opyzy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by opyzy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
g
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by nwaanambra1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
meet the idiot in person and he will be among those insulting buhari and yet he cant manage a common estate! cheesy
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
As for me, I won't talk bt will live in dat house till I complete mine lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by 4nobody4every1: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
sad angry
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by GboyegaD(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
UIA04:

It's a storey building so it's to be sold together asking price is 40 million naira
It's at alagbado off AIT ROAD
if you are interested send me a pm and I'll send the number to call to your mail.

Thanks for your time. Thought it could be bought separately as individual units.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by brandchambers: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=Mustay post=44668725]

The tenants too are picture-wise, reality-foolish undecided

Just take the case to court as this picture itself (libelous) can backfire.

There is nothing libelous here as they have 'the defense of truth'. So long as they are stating the true position of things as relate to the matter between them, the man (Cheater) cannot complain about the manner they chose to broadcast his act of cheating. 'If you cannot stand the heat, then don't come to the kitchen'. If he doesn't want bad press, then he should clean up his acts. You said 'take the case to court as if its that easy'. As things stand today, if the matter is taken to court, you will be lucky if you are able to get judgment in the court of first instance in the next 2 years, then consider the time for the appeal............
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by UIA04(f): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
GboyegaD:

Thanks for your time. Thought it could be bought separately as individual units.
If you know anyone interested please inform me.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by GLOBALINF: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Shiooo just because u want to live in vgc?
Bro pls go n buy land in sango 350k use the rest build small something on it and stop being a slave to one heartless landlord!!!
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by esthel(f): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is exactly what am going thru in abuja, he even looks like my landlord, with their pot belly. Some of dis peeps will never see d junction of heaven not to talk of d gate. They know they have issues with their apartments but greed will not allow them fix it giving thereby giving their tenants headache.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Legalaffairs(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
I know this man. I've had a debt battle with him. He dribbled my clients for years before I came in for the debt. It was not easy getting your money from him. I think I used a fraud formats to roll him up with SFU based on his dud cheques before I broke him to dole out the cash. He is a tough cunny man with a very sweet voice.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by IamAtribalist: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool I tell you that money has been digested a long time ago. U na no see the belly? shocked cool
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by totorimi: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2016
If government provided affordable apartments for tenants to live in and also had a favourable housing policy will this happen. If govt provided electricity power will the tenants complain about light. This our country needs a total overhaul. The failure of one system has a multiplier effect on other sectors. I can't blame the tenants neither can I blame the landlord. It is the bad government over the years including this present one that has no answer to the problem.

Those tenants cannot get back their money because there is no government agency they can take their case to. Just totally unfortunate that we live in such a place called country. Yet our president travels every month to countries where things work perfectly yet he cannot bring such experiences to work in his own country. I am ashamed of all these people. It is a pity indeed.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by cardoctor(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2016
GREEDY LANDLORD. But every coin has two sides.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by joinnow: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Dam baoro ba shege
I fay or I no fay
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by yamfula: 2:03am On Apr 14, 2016
PrinceofEgypt:
So I went to the Fidelity Bank VGC branch and came out to meet a rather curious flyer on my windshield. The contents read
Oga Landlord Pay Me my Money. Moses kamanya of Munak Group, stop making life hard for others. 2 months in your apartment, no light, phcn disconnected, no water, no services...etc embarassed lipsrsealed
From what I gathered he owes his tenants N2million naira for apartments they rented from him inclusive of service charge for 24 hours standby generator power, however a month into living there, PHCN was disconnected, then the gen packed up and they were thrust into 24 hour darkness, coupled with no water as the pump couldn't work. They made several complaints, he did nothing but to ask them to move out and expect a refund in 2 weeks this was since January and now he is not responding.
I have taken personal interest in this and doing my bid to help a fellow Nigerian because not too long ago I too experienced the severe wickedness and selfishness of Nigerian Landlords. angry They operate with such recklessness and lack of human sympathy since this country allows them act unchecked! How can you collect somebody's hard earned money and not provide them basic amenities like electricity and water? Haba now and in Lekki Phase 1 too?
The numbers left on the flyers to call and help ask for their money is Moses Kamanya CEO of Munak Group 08033453185, 08033061712, 08037191029, 08130662791. Munak Group KM 14 Lekki Epe Expressway, Opp. Fidelity bank VGC Branch, just after Mega Chicken.
fraud star
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by blank(f): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2016
totorimi:
If government provided affordable apartments for tenants to live in and also had a favourable housing policy will this happen. If govt provided electricity power will the tenants complain about light. This our country needs a total overhaul. The failure of one system has a multiplier effect on other sectors. I can't blame the tenants neither can I blame the landlord. It is the bad government over the years including this present one that has no answer to the problem.

Those tenants cannot get back their money because there is no government agency they can take their case to. Just totally unfortunate that we live in such a place called country. Yet our president travels every month to countries where things work perfectly yet he cannot bring such experiences to work in his own country. I am ashamed of all these people. It is a pity indeed.

Na wa you. If govt makes affordable housing, it will be on the outskirts and you can see that the guy wants to live in Lekki. There is light but the landlord has not paid his bills. The guy can report to the police, EFCC and other agencies.

This is a failure of a landlord and not govt.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by godwin120alex: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2016
Thats what most landlords n landladies
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Vomm: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Heyyy!!! Another obituary! All this big men wey dey chop our money just. Dey die one after the other! See in belle sef! May his soul rest in peace!!

No be death wish oooo before u eople come for my jugular but make the man refund their money!!
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Mustay(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Siga:
.... Only if what the tenant wrote is a lie... if all is true... nothing to sue over...

Yes; 'only if'. We can not simply assume they are telling the truth too.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by molaross: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Now is landlord that is wicked whereas there tenants that are heartless, they will plead for lack of money to pay their rent and organized elaborate owambe party for themselves. if you asked them they will threaten you with Lagos state law that favours tenant and they will stay close to two years without payment. iye tun ko?

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by amiskurie(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Chai my inlaws at munak motors
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by alaskido(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is man is a cheat and a scammer. He is living fat on your hard earned money. Look at his big fat stomach.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by runsgirl: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bad publicity for the landlord and his company...
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Omo232: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
The tenants can be sued for defaming his character. and all these tenants self it is obvious that there is something shady about this as i know Munak group and it has no affiliations with the mosaic apartments excelt that he once owned the hotel. he in turn converted it to apartments and gave it another party to manage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! / The Oldest Estate In Anambra State Capital Awka(udoka) / Building Collapses At Lagos Island, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.