Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

President Buhari Strikes Big In China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Strikes Big In China (3019 Views)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Strikes Big In China by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2016
tit:

that is why i am call opposition. i go show bubu pepper. let him just RIP
chai. see your English as e get k-leg.
Re: President Buhari Strikes Big In China by Tonyosas101(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2016
tit:
mugun
he did not read the agreement he is signing in china.
after naw he will try to steal the agreement like he steal the 2016 budget
ok... I understand that you dnt like PMB but why dnt u like d progress of Nigeria as a nation? must we criticize everything PMB does, be it gud or bad...learn hw to criticize bcus ur critics is so critical but it won't bring GEJ bck until PMB is done with his "badwill" or "goodwill" nd we also nid 2 wait till 2019
Re: President Buhari Strikes Big In China by Kc3000: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Still borrow-posing.
Re: President Buhari Strikes Big In China by teadrake(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2016
tit:
mugun
he did not read the agreement he is signing in china.
after naw he will try to steal the agreement like he steal the 2016 budget
He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.-Confucius.
Show for once you're a man of honour and remove the pathetic image you posted.
Re: President Buhari Strikes Big In China by carboblanko(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=malton post=44653156]

Some people criticize just for the sake of doing so.

The government on her part, isn't helping either; the communications policy for government offices so far have been poor at best.

As though to say, 'let your assumptions guide you', the masses are left at the mercies of 'pressmen' and speculators. It's why almost anyone can churn out whatever nonsense that they can think of.

A competent communication framework would have helped avoid a whole lot![/qu. ote]Spot on. My thoughts exactly. The information arm of this administration needs to be overhauled. They are not communicating well with Nigerians and this has given room to charlatans to spew all sorts of rubbish that misinforms the average Nigerian who are mostly very poor at sifting and analysing information.
Re: President Buhari Strikes Big In China by ehissi(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Person go China go collect gbese, them say e hit am big!!
If you give them chance, them for snap the money whey china be wan borrow them or snap the cheque!!

I don talk am before!! This is a "Selfie-Taking" government!!

Chikena!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Strikes Big In China by Almajiri1: 9:02pm On May 13, 2016
tuale4u:
Good development. The foreign trip is paying off. Chinese loan is d cheapest loan in d world.

United State is corrently owing China more than $500 billion dollars.

UK applied for over $50 billion dollar loan from China.

France did something similar. The whole world rely on china today.

For those shouting neo colonialisation, u dont inderstand chinese foreign policy. if u do, u wont say what you are saying.

Chinese foreign policy is base on "Non Interference". China is d only world dat dont support interference on other countries domestic matter. In most cases they veto or abstain from votes in UN security council that will interfare with another country domestic issues.

Chinese loan is d best loan in d world. Apart from its low interest and flexibility, it is a loan without political and economic policy pre conditions.

Unlike IMF and World Bank who will want to tell you how to run ur country, China dont do dat. They allow you to do ur tin ur way.
Buhari seems to have embraced IMF.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi / (IPOB) Set To Hold Referendum / How Five Female Corpers Raped Me Yesterday In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.