Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad (19000 Views)

Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / Nigerian Government Adopts Measures To Reduce Food Prices / Pakistan To Train Nigeria Police Officers On Counter-terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by ChangeIsCostant: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Pictured are Nigeria Police Force (NPF) personnel being trained abroad on counter I.E.D (Improvised Explosive Device) measures -in a bid to combat the spate of insurgency in the country...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/see-photos-of-npf-personnel-being.html

1 Like

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by ChangeIsCostant: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2016
GALLANT MEN

2 Likes

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by flexxyworld(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Change!

I think I'm officially the FTC cus the O.P really proved why he's a real NPF (bros na joke ooo).. Anyways nice one, I hope it benefits the country at the long run and I think its safe and more economical inviting some of the expert down too the country for proper training. Shekau and gang in HOT SOUP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by CastedDude: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Boko Haram in trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Histrings08(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2016
These are Gallant men, more people will join u soon..
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by politricks: 6:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Finally the police is also being upgraded. God bless buhari

God bless nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by dainformant(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2016
God protect u guys

2 Likes

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by jmichlins(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Imagine if we had done this earlier and not play politics with BH. Anyway OPC, IPOB, MASSOB, the remaining BH boys and most especially these herdsmen they are coming for you

2 Likes

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Lovely. smiley Hoping they'll come back and cascade downward what they've learnt to their colleagues and combat
Bokoharam headlong.

Btw, this their Uniform resemble that of prison guard embarassed
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Sunnycliff(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2016
If remuneration for jobs is based on risk, I think these guys should earn highest cos their life is at stake in any mission they go! Bomb no get odeshi

2 Likes

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Ayanko(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Good
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by justicejay(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2016
This people toying with bombs suppose to be earning more that those pot belly legislators
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Ezedon(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Let them go and face Boko haram to prove their competence
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by shamsuRana(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
ok
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by rottennaija(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
"Money where them for carry share, them they waste am for foolish training."... Ipob and dasuki

2 Likes

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Lilchilz(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

1. There is a town in Jamaica called ABEOKUTA. It was
founded by former slaves from present-day Ogun
State who were brought to a plantation in that part of
Jamaica.

2· In Turkish, the bird we call a Turkey is called "Hindi" ("from India" . In India, it's called "Peru." In Arabic, the bird is called "Greek chicken"; in Greek it's
called "French chicken"; and in French it's called
"Indian chicken." The bird is indigenous to none of
these places.

3· The letter 'i' that Apple uses (in their products
iPhone, iPad, iMac, iPod) stands for "Interactive".

4· Edward James Roye, the fifth president of Liberia,
was of Igbo descent.

5· President Robert Mugabe is Africa’s oldest Head
of State and the world’s second oldest Head of
State. He was born in 1924.

6· The name"Nigeria" was coined by Flora Shaw, the wife of Lord Lugard, Nigeria's Governor-General from
1914 to 1919.

7· There is a high school in Kingston, Jamaica named
CALABAR High School, the capital of Cross River State.

8· Queen Elizabeth II is the only person who travels to
any country without International Passport.

9· Ebun House, located at 85 Odunfa Street, was the
first three-story building built in Lagos. It was
constructed in 1914.

10· The city of Port Harcourt (capital ofRivers State)
was named after Lewis Vernon Harcourt in 1913 by
Frederick Lugard. It was originally known as Iguocha.

11· There are 3 things the Human Brain cannot resist
noticing –Food, Attractive People and Danger.

12· The CMS Grammar School in Lagos, Nigeria is the
oldest secondary school in Nigeria. It was founded on
June 6, 1859.

13· The first book written in the Igbo language (Isoama-Ibo :A Primer) was by Samuel Ajayi
Crowther, the renowned Yoruba/Creole bishop.

14· Gatwick Airport in London, which is not that far
from Heathrow Airport also in London, England is
owned by Nigerian businessman Adebayo Ogunlesi.

15· The Naira, Nigeria’s currency, was named by Obafemi Awolowo.

16· Nigerian staple food cassava was brought to West
Africa from Brazil by the Portuguese.

17. The Official Residence of the President of
Barbados, a Caribbean country, very close to Jamaica
and Bahamas, is called Oronna Court. The name Oronna was used by two Barbadorian Citizens close
to a decade in tracing their origin to Ilaro in Ogun
state. One was named Odewale and the other was
named Aramide Oronna( the German Shephard man)
was one of the hero/founders of Ilaro town alongside
Iya Ala. Oronnais just like the likes of Lisabi and Shodeke in Egbaland.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Michaelgates(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
U sure say na our police be dis? The one wey they wear black for road?

1 Like

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by nonnyccinho: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Gallant men
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by zolajpower: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
eeyi! I know that bros ,for second to the last Wey wear dark sun shade,na jjc Wey dey sing . Funke akindele fiancee.
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by funmo(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
BET

WHY ARE THEY NOW WEARING nysc UNIFORMS LA?
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by macaranta(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2016
cool
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by whitebeard(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2016
it is police not army..I don't think the current police gear would allow full application of their knowledge abroad here in Nigeria..if only this ones are given special consideration..!!
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Bawsse(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Dts great... D npf under PMB Is witnessing great improvement!

1 Like

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by yomalex(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2016
nice
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by zolajpower: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2016
hey! I know that bros Wey wear dark sun shade na Funke akindele fiancee. second to to last guy, he's JJC
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by OneNigeria1960(f): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Fine gallant men!
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Trendy247: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2016
They look smarter in Dis outfit than their local black uniform
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Lambadostic(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Sambisa all d way...
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2016
Merlin season 7: In the land of bokoharam and on the time of ⛽( fuel) Scarcity, the destiny of a great Country rest on the shoulders of a travelling president and his name is..................
When I got this joke it wasn't really funny to me but I actually found myself laughing. Laugh out Loud. I was tempted to abbreviate my words but suddenly yesterday's post "Reasons Why You Should Stop Writing In Abbreviations" by Surfboard, Rang in my head, that was a nice one bro.

2 Likes

Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by Timoleon(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2016
ok
Re: Police Trained On Counter I.E.D Measures Abroad by instinctg(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
ok o, but no be to go de look oyinbo yansh .

Ensure that u represent us well and emulate the police men in your country of training .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Yola (Photos) / Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election / PHOTOS: Shehu Shagari's Body Leaves Abuja For Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.