Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) (33937 Views)

Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by darlenese(f): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Very soon I will open my own church
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by okeke00(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
is jesus is really coming soon, to take these people to heaven ??

seems like a SCAM
you have just said my mind

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by princeBlack77(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
obizzy:
dafuq? He prophesised that he will get a jet and they went ahead and got one for him. Cant they clearly see this pastor is nothing but a businessman. People are suffering yet they saved up their hard earned cash to buy a jet. Sometimes i come to conclude that these pastors dont preach,they brainwash their congregation. And there's some voodoo magic included as well.

I weep for Africa.
in fella Kuti's voice, I sorry for Africa

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Realist1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
mmsen:

What's the difference between a Yahoo boy and a pastor?

Bros no difference frankly.A yahoo boy scams his maga by promising a deal that will never be.The maga might not even see any real proof of the deal, and the yahoo boy keeps collecting money until the maga realises he is being scammed or he keeps paying till he gets into the grave. Same as church business the pastor promises an imaginary place called "Heaven" without even a shred of proof of it's actual existence and the pastor's members keeps paying till they realise they are being scammed or keep paying till they enter the grave. The most effective thing about the church business scam is that there is a good back-up plan.The back-up almost fail-proof plan is the threat of another imaginary place called "Hell" for those who wants to start thinking twice or being sensible.If you miss heaven you go straight to hell.Of course the hell also have no proof.The thought of going to hell to burn for billions of years without dying laughably scares the living shiit out of the would-be stubborn members that they have to abandon being stubborn and keep paying.So is a win win for the pastors anyway you look at it.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
The church has become a money making business enterprise for capitalist pastors to get rich or die trying. Instead of the church to be a non-profit body, serving and sacrificing itself for the interests of the masses, it has become so corrupt that capitalist pastors use it to milk ignorant Christians financially in the name of the brand, named Jesus. The church no longer enriches the lives of people. It never did. The masses are the ones enriching the pockets of their pastors through the church. Imagine what he said... that every church should get her pastor a private jet. Even Christ wouldn't think of something like that in his time.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gift?

Yeah right!

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by brojoshua: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Beehshorp:
That's one reason the catholic church is sacred... Cos all this wealth if it were to be in the catholic church would be given to the poor.. Atleast some percentage
Of you are better than them just as the Pharisees were better than the Sadducees, and not being able to see the log in your own eyes, you are pointing to the speck in the eyes of another. But remove first the log in your own eyes and then you will be enabled and able to help the other. And are you not all the children of the same serpent whether orthodoxy or Pentecostal or reformational and so on, the first being the worst and being the mother of all other harlots. Just as if the oldest slave in the house is saying to the youngest slave in the house that he is better than the youngest slave, maybe because he is older and wiser and more crooked and more famous and richer and more educated... But he is the greatest slave and he shall receive the greatest punishment in the Day for to whom much is given much is also expected of.
But the children of the kingdom preach only salvation in God by His grace through faith in Christ and not one 'mountain' or another, whether the mountain in Jerusalem or Rome or anywhere else. And that they should worship their God wherever two or three or more of the true brethren are gathered and worship Him only in spirit and truth. But now you preach the synagogue of thy father and not the kingdom of heaven saying your own synagogue is better than another people's synagogue, but are not all these synagogues of Satan whether big or small, whether old or new...they are all of the old serpent but the children of the kingdom belongs only to their God through Christ and never to one such synagogue or another, and they also only preach salvation in God through Christ to sinners that they also might be saved and become children of God as they are and not that sinners should become children of one synagogue or another.
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by bk630(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'll be a pastor very soon.
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by brojoshua: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
garfield16:

can't you see the connection?

why engage in 419 when you can open your own church?
To tell you the truth by God, these pastors who are false are worse than the 419 boys for they do their own evil in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, adding hypocrisy to their sins and they lie about and against God and His Christ and so for them is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. The false pastors don't fear God, in that they come into where we may call His house to commit their wickedness, using His name to sin. But the other sinners go to hotels and beer parlours to plan and do their evils. You see the yahoo boys and harlots fear God more than these pastors and went away from His church to go and commit their sins but these false pastors are doing their own in the house of God and even inviting other unrepentant sinners to bring tithes from their loots and to also come to the house of God and desecrate the place.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by DealMogul(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Err....we all know this is BULL.

He didn't get this as a gift, he's only declaring it as one so he (or the church) will not have to be taxed or anything.

Quick question = Have the poverty-stricken church members bought a plane for themselves?

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Emeritus18: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is a deviation from what our Lord Jesus Christ taught and practised... It is a waste of expensive and scarce resources..Hence, it must be sold and the money must be used to better the lives of people in that society...

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by samju100(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
victorD3:
This church business is making sense I encourage unemployed Nigerians to join the line.
But the dude look like a Yahoo boy
if you are not Call by God and u don't use charm, your suffering will be more than the rat in the church. many pastor are poor. it take power to have a church fill with members.
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by billy187(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
humblestanley:
ARE YOU A PROPHET?? HE ONCE OPENED A CHURCH IN TORREJON DE ARDOZ MADRID, THE CHURCH NAME WAS CHRIST AMBASSADORS CHURCH, I WORSHIPPED THERE FOR MONTHS AND IT(EVERY LADY CLAIMED OF SLEEPING WITH HIM BEFORE HE CLOSED THE CHURCH AND TOOK OFF TO CANADA

Really? This brings an interesting twist to the story- I was beginning to wonder how he managed to set up a Church the same year he moved to Canada.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by sabastinepatrick(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
reportnaijanews:
A church based in Canada gifted a private jet to its Ghanaian pastor on his birthday.

The church, Miracle Arena for All Nations in Toronto, Canada founded in 2011 by Dr. Kofi Danso and wife Rev. JoAnne Danso.On his birthday in Febuary 2016, the church presented the private jet to Dr. Danso and his wife for their passion and charisma towards the work of God.

Prophet Dr. Danso noted that he had prophesied that God was going to bless him with a jet this year on his birthday and so was not too surprised when the church bought him one.
Prophet Danso said it feels good to have a private jet because it will ease his travels, adding that it will also help reach more souls with the word of God.He also noted it was a necessity not a luxury .

“Every church should do this for their pastors if they can. The more we help pastors to reach one continent or the other we help fulfill the gospel,”

Prophet Danso who has lived in Canada for five years is married with four kids.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/ghanaian-pastor-gets-private-jet-from.html

there must be fifty or hundread people .seeking for financial asistance in that chruch,but the super rich pastor is still being bomberded with more riches.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Mbamifeanyi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
the problem is not buying a jet but where and how will counter for the maintenance. the one name cool biz
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
How can i become Pastor?
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by lastnogood(f): 5:29am On Apr 14, 2016
So, that's my mom's church. In fact, it's her in the first picture on the left hand side and again in the last picture at the far right in the Orange-Brown church. They've been using the jet to travel to open churches all over the Caribbean the past few months. I believe they've opened another 5-6 churches since February.

He's not my personal pastor, but I've met him. I truly believe that he is a man of God. And I have too many things personally to doubt or publicly denounce him.

The funny thing about his church is that the people there aren't desperate/poor many are business owners and make their own money. Let's not forget that in this country, we don't need God as desperately as in a third world country.

Yes, situations can be harrowing, but never desperate. We don't need God when sick, or broke, or looking for jobs etc. So the mindset here is different, people here are spiritually sick and morally corrupt.

That's not too say that miracles don't happen in situations, or aren't needed in a person's life. Hardships are a universal human condition. However, the attraction after a while in this church is about spiritual rejuvenation and being disciplined in their beliefs.

Anyway, my two cents
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by ninodaniel(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2016
even if d pastor dey go mortuary wake dead ppl
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Knetpro(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
agarawu23:
no business man with legal source of income will use his billions to buy jet for any man of God.

How many jet dangote and Adenuga don buy for their clergymen despite being rishest in Africa?

Food for thought.

Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? / The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It