Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,503 members, 7,865,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

3 Things That Is Killing Nigeria Herbal Medicine Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Things That Is Killing Nigeria Herbal Medicine Products (869 Views)

3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep / 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To / The Death Of Traditional Herbal Medicine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Is Killing Nigeria Herbal Medicine Products by yinkuscious(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2016
This write up was born-out of the advert that I heard last night of one Herbal powder...

1. All-round-working (Gbogbo nise) - It is this same Herbal Medicine that will work for headache, stomach ache, fever, menstrual pain, low sperm count, typhoid etc.. I wonder how they are doing this chemistry

2. Hilarious names: You will be surprised when you hear some of the names of this Herbal mixture. Funny names like Oroki Bambam, Kijeti (No failure), Otawaiwai,... I don't want to add names like Doro webo and the rest

3. No Nafdac No: Most of this product are been sold on the road with no Nafdac No which means they are just test running it. But during their advert, you will be hearing words like, "It has been used in Osogbo and 1000 people testified to its work" "Alhaji Y. M. Ajigbotoluwa who made it is a man of God" "

You can add yours...
Re: 3 Things That Is Killing Nigeria Herbal Medicine Products by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Dr Igeedo Goko cleanser grin

I come see for d packet say, "these claims have not been certified by NAFDAC" grin cheesy

Can u imagine
Re: 3 Things That Is Killing Nigeria Herbal Medicine Products by malakus(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
It may not be possible for one compound (drugs) to cure all illnesses, but one medicinal plant can cure many ailments.
Plants has various parts (roots, stem, bark, leaves, fruits etc). Each part posses different chemical substances which could be used either alone or in combination of other substances to treat a particular ailment.

(1) (Reply)

How To Burn Fat In The Body In 2 Days / Why You Can't Get Pregnant After 35 Years / Salt Effect On Your Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.