Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. (49844 Views)

What Will Our World Look Like In A Thousand Years From Now? / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / NIMET Predicts Less Rainfall In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Guddyever(f): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
YelloweWest:

As for me and hopefully all my loved ones , we will be in a much better place. Rejoicing with the King of kings.
Amen. I pray we will not miss that beautiful place prepared for us in Jesus name.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by dake40(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Muyiwabiggy:

That is you. But for me o I will be there cos I would only be 133 years which is not much Vos I will live up to 150 at least (speaking with faith). grin grin grin

Ur 38 but you think like an under 8.5 toddler.

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Ibudus: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wow, amazing. I hope Naija can make it o, because its hard to imagine Naija like this
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by brightleave(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nigeria will still be like 'up nepa'
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Guddyever(f): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
damosky12:
LOL. Funny enough, the master; Jesus could have come to separate the chaffs from the weed. This Current World May Be No More.
most certain dear.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Slimchase(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Viktor1983:
Makes sense, lots of adaptation written all over this...

I know u must be here as an evolution dude wey u be.

Hw far naa ?
Longest time bro !
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by sexaddict08(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
nepapole:
Elyssium
its single 's'
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by WHOcarex: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
crotonite:
the sad news is that u and i won't be here to see all these things materialize. cry cry cry
Na true oooo. I nor even think am. I be don forget.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by gungab(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
it's explorer on the thread present sir
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by ajealadick(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Will this be a Nigerian city?
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
crotonite:
the sad news is that u and i won't be here to see all these things materialize. cry cry cry

Kai, you just spilt my evening, i was already beginning to imagine then i read your comment and thought about it, ahah u know even allow me enjoy my thoughts for a while longer, not fair ooo embarassed embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by kingsolo4u: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
crotonite:
why? Are you traveling?
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Kai, you just spilt my evening, i was already beginning to imagine then i read your comment and thought about it, ahah u know even allow me enjoy my thoughts for a while longer, not fair ooo embarassed embarassed sad
I DEY ON MY KNEE BRO forgive me for saying the truth blantly without masking out its bitterness.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
crotonite:

I DEY ON MY KNEE BRO forgive me for saying the truth blantly without masking out its bitterness.

i am already feeling depresse already but thanks anyways... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Jaftee(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
How can this be possible with this jihadist everywhere
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
We all know what Nigeria will be like ... definitely not what's in those pics.. esp with all the hate and sentimental religious folks...
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by nepapole(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
sexaddict08:

its single 's'
Ohh...thank u sir.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Hysmady(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
2kaythuks:
u dy use ur children get hope..hehehehe!
Abi now! Why do we give birth
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by YelloweWest: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Guddyever:
Amen. I pray we will not miss that beautiful place prepared for us in Jesus name.
By the special grace of God. Amen
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by ba7man(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
yuzjet:

Imagine how Robot that will be dealing with Rapers go be?
The robot will first cut his d**k before injecting nanobots in his bloodstream to destroy his organs.

They might end up turning him to a slave cyborg. cheesy
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by ba7man(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
For those that wanna know, Nigeria will be like "District 9".
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Santi222(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Scary
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Dminister(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yeah! You talk about the world. But do you know what nigeria would look like with the shitty leaders we have now?
Please, just imagine where Nigeria would look like.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Etizz: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
My great grandchildren should be worried about that....
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by kindworld(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Explorers:
Futuristic city on water.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by kindworld(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Explorers:
Futuristic city on water.
I thought everybody will own a drone, why the cars?
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
sorry Op.. the world ends in 2032...then comes the millennial reign of Jesus Christ for a thousand years.

possibly beautiful development may crop up then.. but it's all for the righteous elect that made it and the lucky ones too.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Viktor1983(m): 1:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Slimchase:

I know u must be here as an evolution dude wey u be.

Hw far naa ? Longest time bro !
Boss! I hail oo
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by donJ2(m): 2:32am On Apr 18, 2016
The quest for immortality, science will try to increase human Life span.... jizzle says
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by chizidgreat(m): 5:08am On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm, that is eee..... my pikins dem go enjoy wella ooo
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by whitebone(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2016
To be realistic, by that time there will be no country named Nigeria again cos many Republic would have spring up from this present Nigeria. Secondly, there is probability that the whole earth might have been destroyed by them due to the use of atomic,hydrogen and all these nuclear bombs been made and reserved for the 3rd world war by the Russians, China, Japan and even the ones the US is hoarding. The earth seem to have a very slim chance of surviving the IIIWW within the next 100years. So to the poster, I appreciate this thread and the sweet imaginative effect it brings to me, I think we all need this type of post to keep hope of a wonderful future alive in a world where the future seem so dark and unpredictable. Thank you Explorer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by whitebone(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2016
ba7man:
For those that wanna know, Nigeria will be like "District 9".

Oh my!!! If Nigeria will look like District 9 by then, then I prefer the present day Nigeria lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Daldykan River Turns Blood-Red Sparking Biblical Plague Fears / Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video) / Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.