Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

An Open Letter To Mr. Seun - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (4256 Views)

Mr Seun / Happy Birthday Mr Seun / Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by searchng4love: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
As usual! Another fallacy, appealing to seun's emotion isn't gonna work eh.

Rule two is stated clearly: "Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBE" Nairaland members equally mean both male and female members.

So please stop playing the victim card! If you're insulted because you possess breast and vagina, report, and stop appealing to people's emotion.

big claims.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
As usual! Another fallacy, appealing to seun's emotion isn't gonna work eh.

Rule two is stated clearly: "Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBE" Nairaland members equally mean both male and female members.

So please stop playing the victim card! If you're insulted because you possess breast and vagina, report, and stop appealing to people's emotion.

Cry me a river grin

You can't understand, you won't understand and you will never understand! grin

We are not saying the same thing. undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by searchng4love: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
mynd44 you will do well to lock this thread up.... the familiar romance land derailers are here again.

But I will advice you keep a keen watch over daretodiffer and her other monikers like akike, morountodun, aisha96, dare2differ, doveda and sheilak.

cc: Seun. she's under a ban as doveda at the moment. Thus violating rule 19 of nairaland.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by joseph1832(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
mynd44
Oh yea! You forgot you instigated this right? Yes mynd44, please look into this.

STFUareyouGod:
You'll do well not to quote me again
Thanks
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by HaneefahRN(f): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchng4love:
mynd44 I commend your alertness and efficiency even though I feel there's still room for improvement... I don't envy you.

Watching you, like you are a goody two shoes yourself. When you start calling all Nigerian women bi.tches or hoes or gold diggers you never remember mynd44. I never ever even knew you can converse like a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchng4love:
mynd44 you will do well to lock this thread up.... the familiar romance land derailers are here again.

But I will advice you keep a keen watch over daretodiffer and her other monikers like akike, morountodun, aisha96, dare2differ, doveda and sheilak.

cc: Seun. she's under a ban as doveda at the moment. Thus violating rule 19 of nairaland.

I don't know what you are talking about. You are welcome to prove this insane theory. I am morountodun but that account has been banned till 2024.

However this same moniker bears searchiing4love and searching4love. He opened the two accounts when he was banned thus violating rule 19. Thanks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Watching you, like you are a goody two shoes yourself. When you start calling all Nigerian women bi.tches or hoes or gold diggers you never remember mynd44. I never ever even knew you can converse like a gentleman.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh yea! You forgot you instigated this right? Yes mynd44, please look into this.

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
True that OP. The kids and immature folks now in this forum is alarming. You would even think these kids would even patronize the education section where they stand to gain a lot, but no, they plague the romance section and make nuisance of themselves.

I would enjoin you, seun, to focus your searchlight on the Romance section, that section thoroughly needs a whole lot of cleansing. It might even amuse you that they've started forming themselves into clicks and promote cultism there, even threatening to kill, maim members outside the forum.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by boluwatife45(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Seun:
mynd44, what's your take on it?
bros I can do anywork online abeg fix me somewhere hunger wants to wound me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by DaBullIT(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mynd44:

I dont understand what you mean here though because every case of reported post are treated.

I've reported several people for several offensive comments, thier comments disappear bit they rarely get punished
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by searchng4love: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't know what you are talking about. You are welcome to prove this insane theory. I am morountodun but that account has been banned till 2024.

However this same moniker bears searchiing4love and searching4love. He opened the two accounts when he was banned thus violating rule 19. Thanks grin grin grin

you are also akike, doveda and dare2differ even sheilak...mynd44 please trace this IP of this accounts as she is presently under a ban as doveda. and on her allegations please confirm. But she should be on a ban for breaking rule 19. I am very sure of her multiple personalities and that she is under a BAN as DOVEDA

cc: lezzlie, naijaboy, bosskratos
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchng4love:

you are also akike, doveda and dare2differ even sheilak...mynd44 please trace this IP of this accounts as she is presently under a ban as doveda.

cc: lezzlie, naijaboy, bosskratos
He should do that. grin.

However he should ban these monikers searchiing4love and searching4love. You opened the two accounts when you were banned thus violating rule 19. Thanks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ishilove:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you know that the moniker you quoted also belong to a group? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by searchng4love: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Now this is a close accomplice of doveda, daretodiffer, dare2differ, sheilak, akike, morountodun and probably aisha96.... please investigate this her statement properly emphasis on properly... exactly where I used the words bi.tches and hoes to describe nigerian women.

and I put it to her that she is lying... health worker indeed.

HaneefahRN:

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
Do you know that the moniker you quoted also belong to a group? grin grin grin
Ehen?? Oya gist me, which group? grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen?? Oya gist me, which group? grin
E heavy mouth o grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by joseph1832(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ishilove:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin Amusing right?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Ishilove: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
E heavy mouth o grin
But e no heavy for finger, so type am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by HaneefahRN(f): 5:09am On Apr 14, 2016
searchng4love:
Now this is a close accomplice of doveda, daretodiffer, dare2differ, sheilak, akike, morountodun and probably aisha96.... please investigate this her statement properly emphasis on properly... exactly where I used the words bi.tches and hoes to describe nigerian women.

and I put it to her that she is lying... health worker indeed.

This isn't your main account. And you know I'm right, Searchiing4love. So you aren't even bold enough to accept your own words which you are well known for

You can't use your false civility which I never even knew you could pretend to have to blackmail me.
What has being an health worker got to do with this, again?

Mynd44, I would like you to ignore this person.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2016
searchng4love:
@Seun, the monikers aisha96, daretodiffer, dare2differ and akike seem to be the same person and can't make two posts without reference to parents in particular. Please address this issue as the report button only hides the offensive post from the reporter but remains visible to others. Thankyou.

Regards,
Searchng4love

Why are you impersonating me? This is wrong and intolerable. You are trying to be me by force. You are running a clone of my account
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:

This isn't your main account. And you know I'm right, Searchiing4love. So you aren't even bold enough to accept your own words which you are well known for

You can't use your false civility which I never even knew you could pretend to have to blackmail me.
What has being an health worker got to do with this, again?

Myn.d44, I would like you to ignore this person.

kindly disregard that impostor. i was banned and surprised someone could clone my account and start creating a false impression. check our topic history and you'll find out the real searchiing4love
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

Why are you impersonating me? This is wrong and intolerable. You are trying to be me by force. You are running a clone of my account
You are not very good grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
He should do that. grin.

However he should ban these monikers searchiing4love and searching4love. You opened the two accounts when you were banned thus violating rule 19. Thanks grin grin grin

that guy is impersonating me for no reason. i dont know him but he succeded in creating a confusion he intend to create. check our topic history and find out who is real. i was serving a long ban and he created a clone of my account. Disregard him henceforth
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by IVORY2009(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

that guy is impersonating me for no reason. i dont know him but he succeded in creating a confusion he intend to create. check our topic history and find out who is real. i was serving a long ban and he created a clone of my account. Disregard him henceforth

Bros u funny ooo, you that has both male and female handle, u are now complaining, when will u login as "Irunooboo" ur female handle? cry

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

Report him to Mynd grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
Report him to Mynd grin

how can i do that?.do u have his email?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by dominique(f): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Psoul:

The issue is that some of the Mods seem to be enjoying the "rude jokes". They should realize that this is someone's business, I mean the Nairaland Network and it should not be toyed with. Or should i say that Mr. Seun himself is too busy that he has failed to monitor his business or the activities of those he trusted this business into their hands. Well, all we require is a serene network environment where we can all come and learn, relax and have a healthy fun.

I remember those days you only get internet access from cyber cafe. Those days we will go to a cafe spend hours just to be in Nairaland. It was like dat because u get well entertained by great posts, comments and arguments. If it used to be like it is today, who will go to a cafe, buy airtime, spend hours only to be insulted. We deserve better treatment for our hard earned data bundle and time.

That's a very unfair generalization from you, if only you knew the efforts the mods (past and present) have put on this forum, you wouldn't have made that bolded statement.

I am also a part of the golden oldies on this forum and I agree that the quality of posts has reduced overtime. However back then, very few people had internet access so we had less kids trolling around. Now that almost everyone has a gprs enabled device and easy access to internet, go to any online platform with high traffic and see if you wouldn't come accross immature, tribalistic, offensive comments alongside the balanced and positive contributions.

And please, whenever you come accross an offensive post on any section, don't hesitate to report it.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

how can i do that?.do u have his email?

try the mail mod button-+

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"OMG: See Fatal Accident That Happen This Morning At Ikorodu Agric / Photo – Doctor Caught On Camera Defiling Women During Abortion In Theatre Room / Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.