Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

An Open Letter To Mr. Seun - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (4255 Views)

Mr Seun / Happy Birthday Mr Seun / Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by HaneefahRN(f): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

kindly disregard that impostor. i was banned and surprised someone could clone my account and start creating a false impression. check our topic history and you'll find out the real searchiing4love

grin, now this is weird, you are still mildly civil. I know you have MPD but this is getting more interesting. I can see you are both #team foreign girls, but he seems to have more common sense. You are only fooling yourself though. Thanks for the drama.
How was your ban?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Psoul(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
dominique:

That's a very unfair generalization from you, if only you knew the efforts the mods (past and present) have put on this forum, you wouldn't have made that bolded statement.

I am also a part of the golden oldies on this forum and I agree that the quality of posts has reduced overtime. However back then, very few people had internet access so we had less kids trolling around. Now that almost everyone has a gprs enabled device and easy access to internet, go to any online platform with high traffic and see if you wouldn't come accross immature, tribalistic, offensive comments alongside the balanced and positive contributions.

And please, whenever you come accross an offensive post on any section, don't hesitate to report it.

Dear Dominique….I believe you have a good and standard grasp of English language basics. I never generalized here.

If you can read it again, I said that it[b] seems[/b] that most of the Mods enjoy the rude joke. (that was an assuption based on my observations). Secondly, as you pointed out about the heavy traffic in the network recently compared to past years, which may be reason of some of the Mods not been able to handle all issues. I want to partly agree with you on this, but if that same Mod that was able to ban Mr. A for making a post that violates/seem to violate a particular rule is the same moderator commenting positively on a post from Mr. “B” on such post that made him(Mod)ban Mr. “A” what do make out of this? We see unfair treatments here. We have been here both in thick and thin and still hope to be provided we are equitably protected.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by searchng4love: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2016
where did I claim to be you? Quit tripping.

mynd1 and mynd44 must be same then...open your eyes am day you are night.

Six topics 3 on frontpage in less than 2 days. don't try to be me our monikers are VERY different...please stick with yours.

searchiing4love:

Why are you impersonating me? This is wrong and intolerable. You are trying to be me by force. You are running a clone of my account
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Psoul(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Searchiing4love and Searchng4love, please both of you are distracting this post. I think there is a better avenue to settle your scores and i don't think it is here. Please let us have a flowing logical discussion here. Thanks very much.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by searchng4love: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
why the mention angry angry angry

Psoul:
Searchiing4love and Searchng4love, please both of you are distracting this post. I think there is a better avenue to settle your scores and i don't think it is here. Please let us have a flowing logical discussion here. Thanks very much.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
searchng4love:
where did I claim to be you? Quit tripping.

mynd1 and mynd44 must be same then...open your eyes am day you are night.

Six topics 3 on frontpage in less than 2 days. don't try to be me our monikers are VERY different...please stick with yours.

nigga i made frontpage with my first 2 post on nairaland before my main account was banned. formerly i was searching4love and now searchiing4love. Making frontpage is not the yardstick here but the fact that u are a fan of me who is not willing to admit. Mynd1 and mynd44 would have been impersonation if mynd1 edited her name to be mynnd44. she chose mynd1 and its entirely different from mynd44. what u did is that u removed just one letter from the famous searching4love and turned it to (searchng4love) and here u are claiming i am trying to be u. its just like me creating a moniker of seun and editing it to seeun. what has changed u owe me an apology you blooddy troll angry
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by searchng4love: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
there's s6un and seun on nairaland. Quit derailing this thread and stop trying to associate with me. we can only look like equals on nairaland... don't stretch it.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
searchng4love:
there's s6un and seun on nairaland. Quit derailing this thread and stop trying to associate with me. we can only look like equals on nairaland... don't stretch it.

s6un is not seun. It would have been a clone of seun if it was seeun.u edited my monicker and removed just a letter. from searching4love to searchng4love . u are thirsty for attention and my ban made u get it. if u chose another monicker i wont be concerned. some of the people qouting u (daretodiffer and haneefahRN) were thinking i was the one and they even mentioned my present monicker which u never refuted. it means impersonation and u trying to steal my e-fame. build yourself a name or monicker and stop trying to be me. You are a bloody troll i insist
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by searchng4love: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
BEHAVE or you'll get banned again.
quit my mentions.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
searchng4love:
BEHAVE or you'll get banned again.
quit my mentions.

i'm glad i burst ur bubble. I cant be banned for saying the truth and calling u out for the troll u are. shame on u for trying to be me. I built that name searching4love with series of controversies. You cant steal it with just an absent letter undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:

grin, now this is weird, you are still mildly civil. I know you have MPD but this is getting more interesting. I can see you are both #team foreign girls, but he seems to have more common sense. You are only fooling yourself though. Thanks for the drama.
How was your ban?

I should'nt have engaged u if not for the attention hungry troll impersonating me as searchng4love. You are always rude and mannerless and its a trademark u are proud of. i rather let u wallow in your mannerlessness. Good day angry
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

I should'nt have engaged u if not for the attention hungry troll impersonating me as searchng4love. You are always rude and mannerless and its a trademark u are proud of. i rather let u wallow in your mannerlessness. Good day angry

Don't engage the guy. I know who he is. He is the stalker that is obsessed with him. He is trying to use the connection we share to make me quote him grin grin grin

Nice try searchng4love

I told you I was smarter than you tongue

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:

How was your ban?

He is telling the truth grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

Don't engage the guy. I know who he is. He is the stalker that is obsessed with him. He is trying to use the connection we share to make me quote him grin grin grin

Nice try searchng4love

even tho we fuss and fight no one will be allowed to come between us. i Love u kiss
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

even tho we fuss and fight no one will be allowed to come between us. i Love u kiss
I love you too kiss
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by HaneefahRN(f): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
He is telling the truth grin
LMAO
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by HaneefahRN(f): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

Wow! The ban really changed you. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by HaneefahRN(f): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nice try searchng4love

Really? This is bleeped up really.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Really? This is bleeped up really.
Why did you think I wanted to slap those who thought it was a mere play? undecided
I know when I am dealing with normal people and when I am dealing with a psycho. I know enough psychology to recognise the characteristics of a psycho.
This is no joke at all. I don't think you have any idea how messed up this is.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
Why did you think I wanted to slap those who thought it was a mere play? undecided
I know when I am dealing with normal people and when I am dealing with a psycho. I know enough psychology to recognise the characteristics of a psycho.
This is no joke at all. I don't think you have any idea how messed up this is.

i am amazed that guy impersonated me. Never knew i'm a mentor to many on here
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
searchiing4love:

i am amazed that guy impersonated me. Never knew i'm a mentor to many on here
You are not his mentor. He is a pschocheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by SycophanticGoat: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2016
Mynd44:

An error ONCE

That I created a thread once doesn't mean it happened once. You have done that same thing to me twice and I'm not lying. Don't let your emotions take the better part of you when carrying out your duties because you may end up making mistakes.. undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by searchng4love: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
please rest this matter.

SycophanticGoat:
That I created a thread once doesn't mean it happened once. You have done that same thing to me twice and I'm not lying. Don't let your emotions take the better part of you when carrying out your duties because you may end up making mistakes.. undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Seun:
I'm surprised to learn that people are still being abused on Nairaland without repercussions. You ahould report these rulebreakers by clicking the report button on their posts. Mynd44, what's your take on this? Are we failing to enforce rule 2? I hope not.
oga seun, somebody banned my cousin a nairalander for 3 decades, wat kind of offence attracts such? was d BANner tryin to tell d BANnee dat he's his lord & personal saviour? angry

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
ikombe:
Mr seun i will like you to look into dat male hiding under the female monkier called ngenenkwenu . She likes taging anybody who doesnt think the present government is doing well an IPOB youth

I go break im head oh gringringringringringrin
nah woman dey bully u?
stand & fight ya battles like a man instead of disturbin oga seun who works hard than an ibo man. angry
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
searchng4love:
mynd44 you will do well to lock this thread up.... the familiar romance land derailers are here again.

But I will advice you keep a keen watch over daretodiffer and her other monikers like akike, morountodun, aisha96, dare2differ, doveda and sheilak.

cc: Seun. she's under a ban as doveda at the moment. Thus violating rule 19 of nairaland.
seems like d chick whooped yo as$ on several occassions.
Ha Ha Haaaa cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are not very good grin
buh d guy iz talented nah. it's not easy actin Face Off. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by ikombe: 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

nah woman dey bully u?
stand & fight ya battles like a man instead of disturbin oga seun who works hard than an ibo man. angry
who be dis idiot kwanu
Re: An Open Letter To Mr. Seun by Canme4u(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2016
boluwatife45:
bros I can do anywork online abeg fix me somewhere hunger wants to wound me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Fake Breast Implant Company Do To Women, Founder Faces Jail In France / Photo – Doctor Caught On Camera Defiling Women During Abortion In Theatre Room / "OMG: See Fatal Accident That Happen This Morning At Ikorodu Agric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.