Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Spotted: New Porsche Panamera Testing At The Ring - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Spotted: New Porsche Panamera Testing At The Ring (520 Views)

Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring / 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London / 2017 Porsche Panamera. You Need A Spank If You Don't Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spotted: New Porsche Panamera Testing At The Ring by MyplanetCarNG: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
Estate-bodied Panamera commences high-speed testing; due for arrival next year

Autocar spy photographers have spotted Porsche testing the estate version of its next-generation Panamera at the Nürburgring, one month after the model was first seen on the road.

The new car, which is due to go on sale next year as the Panamera Shooting Brake, is clearly inspired by the silhouette of the Panamera Sport Turismo concept seen at the 2012 Paris Motor Show.

The body shape increases both rear head room and boot space compared with its liftback equivalent.

Here are the latest spy pictures of the 2016 Porsche Panamera http://myplanet-car.com/autonews.php?sid=231

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Vannette / Help I Need Advise On My Nissian Vannet / Where Can I Bake My Car In Oyo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.