Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now (2903 Views)

"She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by yanshDoctor: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Women absorb and carry living
DNA and cells from every male
they have unprotected
intercouse with.
Microchimerism - Wikipedia, the
free encyclopedia
Quote:

In humans (and perhaps in all Placentals) the most common
form is fetomaternal microchimerism (also known as fetal
cell microchimerism or fetal chimerism) whereby cells from a
fetus pass through the placenta and establish cell lineages
within the mother. Fetal cells have been documented to
persist and multiply in the mother for several decades. ...
This offers a potential explanation for why many
autoimmune diseases are more prevalent in middle-aged
women.

For instance if a woman has a baby with another man, even
if it does not go to full term (e.g. miscarriage or abortion),
then some of that genetic material will carry into her future
children.

It was long known on that when a fetus grows in a woman,
even if not to full term some of that genetic material
remains inside the womb . This leads to auto-immune
conditions. It also will mean any future children she has will
carry some of their DNA.

Researchers also found that any man she has unprotected
sex with also will permanent store their DNA with hers.

Researchers have found DNA belonging to men (detected by
the presence of Y chromosomes) in women. They could find
these by taking blood samples from various body parts and
brain tissue. Male DNA can exist inside cells in women's
bodies for decades. This effect was given the name
microchimerism.

The most studied cause of microchimerism
is that originating from the male fetus into their pregnant
mothers. However, women who have never been pregnant
also had male DNA in their cells and it has been concluded
that this was also through sexual intercourse. Semen
contains lymphocytes and other cells of the male which can
pass into the bloodstream and continue to persist inside
organs of women.

1 Like

Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by yanshDoctor: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Do you carry DNA of former lovers in your body?
Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantita...
[Am J Med. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI
Quote:

Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without
sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of
male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous
abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred
by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse. Male
microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels
were higher in women with induced abortion than in women
with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed
to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in
women.

PLOS ONE: Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain
Quote:

In this study, we provide the first description of male Mc in
female human brain and specific brain regions. Collectively
with data showing the presence of male DNA in the
cerebrospinal fluid, our results indicate that fetal DNA and
likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB)
and reside in the brain. Changes in BBB permeability occur
during pregnancy and may therefore provide a unique
opportunity for the establishment of Mc in the brain. Also
unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the
human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of
subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is
potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest
female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94
years).

Intrathyroidal Fetal Microchimerism in Graves? Disease
Quote:

Many of patients with male cell-positive thyroids had no
history of earlier male pregnancies at the time of surgery.
This did not necessarily exclude the possibility of undetected
first trimester pregnancies, because it has been
demonstrated that fetal microchimerism can be established
in the first month of pregnancy. In addition, the possibility
of fetal microchimerism due to sexual intercourse as a result
of lymphocytes in semen should be considered.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by yanshDoctor: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
one of the explanation for gene mutation. many still don't know that gene mutate.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by Iolite(f): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
In other words?
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hogwash

5 Likes

Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by elektra(f): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Interesting. Unprotected sex has bigger consequences than male cells in female bodies that may or may not induce an autoimmune response, yet people still engage in it.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by Acidosis(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
That's very true. Aside the biological implications, it also carries alongside, emotional and spiritual consequences.

Women hardly forget their exes (especially those they had intercourse with). That's the perspective of Okafor's theory, it is very easy to sleep with an ex than a stranger. That's the emotional aspect of sexual intercourse.

As regards the spiritual aspect, that's a story for another day.

If humans can contract HIV, TB through sex, then there is more than meets the eye.

3 Likes

Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nothing person no go see, that means some people carry DNA wey reach one village
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by pacino26(m): 1:47am On Apr 14, 2016
Oyind17:
Nothing person no go see, that means some people carry DNA wey reach one village

I usually paint this analogy, men are like wine bottles and no matter the number of glasses they empty into its still wine. On the other hand women are the glasses and when more than one bottle of wine is poured into it both the glass and the content lose touch (unless it's a cocktail grin )

We're in small trouble o.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2016
pacino26:

I usually paint this analogy, men are like wine bottles and no matter the number of glasses they empty into its still wine. On the other hand women are the glasses and when more than one bottle of wine is poured into it both the glass and the content lose touch (unless it's a cocktail grin )

We're in small trouble o.
Men are in troublegrin women get nothing to lose
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by bukatyne(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2016
I have always known that unprotected sex/sex outside marriage/sex with multiple partners does not bode well spiritually and health-wise for men and women.

Whatever other findings science does is just an icing on the cake.

2 Likes

Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by postmann: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2016
bukatyne:
I have always known that unprotected sex/sex outside marriage/sex with multiple partners does not bode well spiritually and health-wise for men and women.

Whatever other findings science does is just an icing on the cake.

I knew you are a christian!!! grin
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by postmann: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Acidosis:
That's very true. Aside the biological implications, it also carries alongside, emotional and spiritual consequences.

Women hardly forget their exes (especially those they had intercourse with). That's the perspective of Okafor's theory, it is very easy to sleep with an ex than a stranger. That's the emotional aspect of sexual intercourse.

If humans can contract HIV, TB through sex, then there is more than meets the eye.

You just took it all from my mouth. Nice point, bro.

1 Like

Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by byvan03: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Sexual responsibility should be preached to all and not just women.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Wikipedia! Of all sources Wikipedia. LMAO.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by joseph1832(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2016
byvan03:
Sexual responsibility should be preached to all and not just women.
Abegi sexual responsibility kor, sexual irresponsibility nii. tongue
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by byvan03: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Abegi sexual responsibility kor, sexual irresponsibility nii. tongue

Free world, live as you like .
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by joseph1832(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2016
byvan03:

Free world, live as you like .
You actually believe that? When everyday you read and hear people spew different things about why one shouldn't have sex. All in name of causing fear and deterring people from having sex.

But I still don't understand, how can something this beautiful be a sin?
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by yanshDoctor: 11:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Acidosis:

exactly. sex is a covenant and a oath, sure there is exchanged of blood. it's easy to get down on anyone you already had slept with and passionate kiss with.

generational curse is in the blood and not in a name. and whatever form of initiation is in the blood also. blood is life. and life is blood.

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by yanshDoctor: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Wikipedia! Of all sources Wikipedia. LMAO.
don't choose to be illiterate. Google is your friend. search about Microchimerism.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by yanshDoctor: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2016
joseph1832:
You actually believe that? When everyday you read and hear people spew different things about why one shouldn't have sex. All in name of causing fear and deterring people from having sex.

shut up you illiterate. Google Microchimerism
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by byvan03: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2016
joseph1832:

It has destroyed lives, unguarded sex life is almost abominable. We aren't animals, responsibilities comes with being humans and that includes not acting on all impulse . Unruly sexual behaviour comes with consequences, only the unusually carefree won't know this I guess.

No, I didn't believe Op's write up. I only believed that what ever ill that comes from indiscriminate liason is a human and not a woman problem.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by joseph1832(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2016
yanshDoctor:
shut up you illiterate. Google Microchimerism
So google is all you know professor? Without google you won't survive abi?

yanshDoctor:
don't choose to be illiterate. Google is your friend. search about Microchimerism.

1 Like

Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by joseph1832(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2016
byvan03:

It has destroyed lives, unguarded sex life is almost abominable. We aren't animals, responsibilities comes with being humans and that includes not acting on all impulse . Unruly sexual behaviour comes with consequences, only the unusually carefree won't know this I guess.
Hmm. You speak as if its a finality. So I believe you aren't carefree. Why not indulge us about the consequences?.

No, I didn't believe Op's write up. I only believed that what ever ill that comes from indiscriminate liason is a human and not a woman problem.
Cool.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by byvan03: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. You speak as if its a finality. So I believe you aren't carefree. Why not indulge us about the consequences?.

Cool.

Really am not into preaching for anyone to repent, so preaching dooms day for the choir might be as a result of boredom or immense euphoria of self righteousness . As long as whatever life style chosen by an individual doesn't affect me in anyway, I won't bat a lid. Let God decide what to do with the world and the people in it, not my problem at all.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by elektra(f): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
yanshDoctor:

exactly. sex is a covenant and a oath, sure there is exchanged of blood. it's easy to get down on anyone you already had slept with and passionate kiss with.

generational curse is in the blood and not in a name. and whatever form of initiation is in the blood also. blood is life. and life is blood.

cc: lalasticlala

So if I received blood transfusion from someone with a generational curse, the curse will be passed on to me? Since you sited research publications for your original post, have you found any evidence to support the bolded assertion?
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by thorpido(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
elektra:

So if I received blood transfusion from someone with a generational curse, the curse will be passed on to me? Since you sited research publications for your original post, have you found any evidence to support the bolded assertion?
Ha......you are inviting Jehovah's witnesses.
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by eyinjuege: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
elektra:

Chai!, wahala dey o. Some people have received 3 to 4 pints of blood before o that means from 3 to 4 different persons. That means 3 to 4 generational curses shocked shocked
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by yanshDoctor: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
elektra:

yes in a way. but not as the person which the blood build from scratch e.g fetus.

initiation of whatever kind is inserted inside the blood. it will remain in there for life. that's why when intimate with some women its brings doom and while some brings fortune.

be sincere to your self. will you accept blood from a ritualist?

beside not everyone have curse. do you have it?
Re: Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now by austine4real(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
This one is strong o

i will stop banging iya sikira who just lost her hubby

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Perform The White Wedding After The Traditional Wedding? / Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! / Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.