Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Addressing The Somali Trolls - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Addressing The Somali Trolls (3939 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why are you losers so obsessed with Nigerians and West Africans? Did you lose your girl to one of them? You clearly have some type of inferiority complex. If you truly felt superior to these people, you would not be spamming their forum 24/7, bragging about insignificant BS like hair texture, beautiful women etc.. How many West African trolls do you see on Somali forums? None! Why? Because they generally don't give a damn about you or your soft hair. Meanwhile here you are obsessing over Nigerians and looking extremely insecure in the process.

These Nigerian "adoons" generally tend to be the highest educated minority in countries like the UK and the US. So while you're bragging about your soft hair like an effeminate little punk, these men are making some real money and are being successful in their lives. You're making us all look pathetic even though you probably think that you're "defending our honour" in your sick, demented mind. We Somalis have nothing to do with you.

Take a step back and think about what you're doing. You're on a Nigerian forum, insulting Nigerians for no reason whatsoever. That's what insecure little punks do. A man who is secure in himself does not need to constantly reaffirm his "superiority" nor does he even value irrelevant BS like physical features etc..

You have some deeply seated issues that you need to fix sxb'yaal. This level of obsession is definitely not normal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Wulfruna(f): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
"Did you lose your girl to one of them?"

grin

Interestingly, at least one person who used to post on this forum asked this question once before.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wulfruna:
"Did you lose your girl to one of them?"

grin

Interestingly, at least one person who used to post on this forum asked this question once before.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is the reason behind their Nigerian obsession. They are very insecure.

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2016
You are like the first Somali on Nairaland that actually has common sense.

The others are just annoying and irritating in a funny way... smiley smiley

Ednite is another sensible babe from Ethiopia that likes blushing when you call her beautiful tongue tongue smiley smiley

Somguy:
Why are you losers so obsessed with Nigerians and West Africans? Did you lose your girl to one of them? You clearly have some type of inferiority complex. If you truly felt superior to these people, you would not be spamming their forum 24/7, bragging about insignificant BS like hair texture, beautiful women etc.. How many West African trolls do you see on Somali forums? None! Why? Because they generally don't give a damn about you or your soft hair. Meanwhile here you are obsessing over Nigerians and looking extremely insecure in the process.

These Nigerian "adoons" generally tend to be the highest educated minority in countries like the UK and the US. So while you're bragging about your soft hair like an effeminate little punk, these men are making some real money and are being successful in their lives. You're making us all look pathetic even though you probably think that you're "defending our honour" in your sick, demented mind. We Somalis have nothing to do with you.

Take a step back and think about what you're doing. You're on a Nigerian forum, insulting Nigerians for no reason whatsoever. That's what insecure little punks do. A man who is secure in himself does not need to constantly reaffirm his "superiority" nor does he even value irrelevant BS like physical features etc..

You have some deeply seated issues that you need to fix sxb'yaal. This level of obsession is definitely not normal.
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Wulfruna(f): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheTransformer:
You are like the first Somali on Nairaland that actually has common sense.

There are at least two others. But they don't post in this section very often. At least, not anymore.
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=TheTransformer post=44691806]You are like the first Somali on Nairaland that actually has common sense.

The others are just annoying and irritating in a funny way... smiley smiley

Ednite is another sensible babe from Ethiopia that likes blushing when you call her beautiful :

leave me alone
please
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
I am not holding you in any way... if you can't take a joke that is your issue.

Ednite:
leave me alone
please

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Saronna: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Somguy:

Preach brother! The majority of our people think they're better than everyone else even their own people that they divided into tribes! Smfh, they think their pride is gonna get them somewhere but forgot to realize that Allah hates one who walks with pride nd curses on such inviduals!

3 Likes

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Saronna:

Preach brother! The majority of our people think they're better than everyone else even their own people that they divided into tribes! Smfh, they think their pride is gonna get them somewhere but forgot to realize that Allah hates one who walks with pride nd curses on such inviduals!

Yeah true. I'm guessing you're Somali too, sis.
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Horner: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
we somalis superior to the bantu ape negroid race named nigerians, fufu gorillas
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Eritrean(f): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Funny Somalis grin

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Somguy:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is the reason behind their Nigerian obsession. They are very insecure.

It use to be Jamaican men but naija men are in fashion now with Somali girls in the west. grin and this e pain em grin grin grin

Nl trolls are from Mogadishu the home of alshababa but they spend their time on nl while claiming benifits with their mothers!! Talkin effeminate nonsense. lipsrsealed

Most Somali women are beautiful inside and out so i too feel their pain but all is fair in Love and War. I Love my Naija Brothers; Sometimes tongue
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Horner: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2016
nubian999:

It use to be Jamaican men but naija men are in fashion now with Somali girls in the west. grin and this e pain em grin grin grin

Nl trolls are from Mogadishu the home of alshababa but they spend their time on nl while claiming benifits with their mothers!! Talkin effeminate nonsense. lipsrsealed

Most Somali women are beautiful inside and out so i too feel their pain but all is fair in Love and War. I Love my Naija Brothers; Sometimes tongue

the monkeys brainwashed your ass, get lost you fatty
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2016
nubian999:

The vast majority of Somali women still marry Somali men. It's always been a small minority who marry outside. That's true for all people really. This idea that certain men or women have "betrayed their race" etc is pure BS and creates lots of unnecessary conflict and division amongst people.

Even African American men, who get a lot of hate by their women for supposedly preferring white and Latin women, predominately marry their own. Studies have shown this to be true yet the myth of the African American man who hates his own women continues to persist.

It's just that the ones who marry outside their group tend to stick out for breaking the norm, so everybody then assumes that it must be some kind of "epidemic".

Honestly, Somali women are no different than any other kind of women. We've got the good, the bad and the ugly like everyone else. I've seen just as many beautiful West African women as I've seen Somali women.

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Horner:
we somalis superior to the bantu ape negroid race named nigerians, fufu gorillas

Just kindly shut up and go away, you stupid troll.

Why are you even here? Just to insult?

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Eritrean:
Funny Somalis grin

I've seen this kind of ignorance amongst habeshas too though...
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Horner:

the monkeys brainwashed your ass, get lost you fatty

I laff!!!! Erm... yes they did so what?

Frustrated farax alert!
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somalia252: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans are the good looking people of Africa.

The rest sub-saharan are ugly looking negroids bantu and ex slaves grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Amd1740: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Where can i buy Bantu slaves at?? I got this thousand acre farm that needs tending.

I would prefer West African Bantus coz they are much cheaper than our Somali Bantus, but i think it's impossible to get them here these days.
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Peritus(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Many are mad; few are roaming.
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Horner: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Somguy:

Just kindly shut up and go away, you stupid troll.

Why are you even here? Just to insult?

grin grin ;Dthat just made my day lol, i let you go this time wink
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Horner: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
nubian999:

I laff!!!! Erm... yes they did so what?

Frustrated farax alert!

lol whats so funny you fat

go find some north sudani to marry you fake nubian
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Horner:

grin grin ;Dthat just made my day lol, i let you go this time wink

Neefkaad tahay wasee, maxaad dadkan ka rabtaa?
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Horner:

lol whats so funny you fat

go find some north sudani to marry you fake nubian

See English grin

Freshy Farax go to school undecided
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Amd1740:
Where can i buy Bantu slaves at?? I got this thousand acre farm that needs tending.

I would prefer West African Bantus coz they are much cheaper than our Somali Bantus, but i think it's impossible to get them here these days.

Dreams! And then you woke up on your mum's lap? wink
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Somguy:

Neefkaad tahay wasee, maxaad dadkan ka rabtaa?

grin grin grin

He called him a goat! Or is it a sheep? Either way i haff died grin

Inaabti don't let that mor.on faze you smiley

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
nubian999:

grin grin grin

He called him a goat! Or is it a sheep? Either way i haff died grin

Inaabti don't let that mor.on faze you smiley

These losers are dragging our name through the mud. Not just here, they are on a bunch of black forums doing the same thing..
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Somguy:

These losers are dragging our name through the mud. Not just here, they are on a bunch of black forums doing the same thing..

Misery loves company so they are recruiting. It's embarrassing that some East Africans share these trolls ideology but to showcase for the world to read is just shameful. There's good and bad in all races, countries etc and these fools are Our bad. It's our cross to bear but the good always outshines the bad so we have nothing to worry about. Thank you for this thread walaal because respect works both ways and your attempts here out weighs their bs! Alhamdudlilaah kiss

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Horner:

When did Nigerians become bantu?
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

When did Nigerians become bantu?

99% of black people are Bantu to these losers lol.

I don't even know why these losers hate Bantus. Bantus haven't done a thing to them.

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Somguy: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
nubian999:

Misery loves company so they are recruiting. It's embarrassing that some East Africans share these trolls ideology but to showcase for the world to read is just shameful. There's good and bad in all races, countries etc and these fools are Our bad. It's our cross to bear but the good always outshines the bad so we have nothing to worry about. Thank you for this thread walaal because respect works both ways and your attempts here out weighs their bs! Alhamdudlilaah kiss

Yes, you're definitely right walaal. 99% of the people here never even met a Somali person yet because of these losers, many of them despise us. lol, it's crazy.

If you google the words "Somalis" and "black" two types of threads will come up:

1 - People posting pictures of Somali women (mostly black guys)
2 - Discussions on whether Somalis are black

Both of these are full of trolls who are abusing other Africans for no reason. Look at this forum. Why are there Somalis abusing Nigerians in a Nigerian forum? It makes zero sense. We literally have no history with Nigerian people and live far away from them. At least if it was a Kenyan forum, it would be understandable since at least we share a border and a history. But Nigerians? lol..

2 Likes

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Somguy:

99% of black people are Bantu to these losers lol.

I don't even know why these losers hate Bantus. Bantus haven't done a thing to them.

Lol I also don't understand maybe it's because of tribalism? Inferiority complex? I think some people don't know the difference between race (Negroid) and Bantu( a language family ). I mean if you are going to insult somebody at least try to sound intelligent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opobo(opubo Ama) Its People And Accurate History / Afrocentric Examination Of Greek Philosophy - Stolen Legacy! / White/latino/asian Wearing Native

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.