Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

"The Movie That Changed My Life" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "The Movie That Changed My Life" (2149 Views)

Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Movie That Changed My Life" by ANIEXTY(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello everyone *i may not be very good in writing stories (but at least you will understand this one)*, last week i read a post, "things i have learnt in the movie 3 idiots"
and i was trigerd to watch the movie,it was nice though i expected more. So i had to compare this two movies "3 idiots" with "like stars on earth" (both indian movie*english is used*) and i came up with this tread

*Like stars on earth all children are special*.
The first day i watched this movie i almost cried (was watching with people so as a srong guy wey i be i pacage myself) those that have watched it will know what am talking about (most people cry while watching).
As a parent if your child have promblems reading,writing then you have to watch this movie. I recomend this movie for every family, it has changed the way i think till today.

Long story short

Things i have learnt
(1) Every problem has a solution.
(2) Even the dumbest child is special in his/her own way.
(3)Please add yours too if you have watched the movie....

1 Like

Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by amokeme(f): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
No child is dumb. And patience is key when dealing with children especially "challenged" ones
We all have that star in us.

1 Like

Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by kelvin7891: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
I really luv that movie so much

1 Like

Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by whitecloth: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
The place I like best is when the boy saw the portrait of himself painted by the teacher, it was so touching.
Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by DaisyII: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
I cried when i watched 'like stars on earth' i vowed not to be too harsh on slow learners...
I have the Anger management syndrome...lolzz

1 Like

Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by ANIEXTY(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
DaisyII:
I cried when i watched 'like stars on earth'
i vowed not to be too harsh on slow learners...

I have the Anger management syndrome...lolzz
Lol
the day we watched the movie, my neigbours 5 year old son cried and i just knew why, i felt it too.

1 Like

Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
great movie...best line in the movie" da letters are danzin"
i also ve a form of dyslexia wen growing up even till moment..i ve problem wit spelling and pronoucing long words to d extent i ve to substitute phrase for a perfect word cos of spelling..tank God im a practicing medical doctor today

4 Likes

Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by Amhappy(f): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
I still watched like stars on earth today. I can see that movie everyday.
Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by Dyt(f): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Every child is special
Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by dhgfgrsarg: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
I also impressed by film, that's why still enjoying the life of pie.
Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by somcherry(f): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
I'm really not fond of indian movies but I enjoyed 'slum millionaire and like stars on earth'

My favourite part in 'like stars on earth' was when ishaan was asked to read the so called dancing letters and he started babbling and the second was when he was given a maths test and he started fantasising.

Fearless Captain Ishaan out on a 'mission
impossible'. Ta-da!
Ηis mission: to take the third planet from
the Sun, planet Earth,
and yank it "into" the ninth planet in the
solar system: Pluto.
Three into nine.
Oh, my God!
The hot planet Mars will melt Captain
Ishaan's firm grip on Earth.
I saved it!
Ηi, Jupiter! Bye, Jupiter!
Ηi, Saturn, having fun? Bye!
Nine. Nine. Nine.
Now 3 is getting ready to go into 9!
Pluto is destroyed! It's no longer a planet!
Got it! Fearless Captain Ishaan has got the
answer.
The answer to 3 into 9 is 3! Ta-da-da!

3 Likes

Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by Abiagirl777(f): 1:30am On Apr 15, 2016
that movie is powerful!!!
Re: "The Movie That Changed My Life" by hadura29(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2016
ANIEXTY:
Hello everyone *i may not be very good in writing stories (but at least you will understand this one)*, last week i read a post, "things i have learnt in the movie 3 idiots"
and i was trigerd to watch the movie,it was nice though i expected more. So i had to compare this two movies "3 idiots" with "like stars on earth" (both indian movie*english is used*) and i came up with this tread

*Like stars on earth all children are special*.
The first day i watched this movie i almost cried (was watching with people so as a srong guy wey i be i pacage myself) those that have watched it will know what am talking about (most people cry while watching).
As a parent if your child have promblems reading,writing then you have to watch this movie. I recomend this movie for every family, it has changed the way i think till today.

Long story short

Things i have learnt
(1) Every problem has a solution.
(2) Even the dumbest child is special in his/her own way.
(3)Please add yours too if you have watched the movie....

Please can you give me a link where I can download the English translation... thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Confession Gone Wrong / ....... / Can Someone Marry HIV Patient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.