Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble (16305 Views)

Ini Edo Stylish In Monochrome Outfit (Photos) / Uche Jombo Stuns In Monochrome Jumpsuit (photos) / Ini Edo Steps Out In Monochrome Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by newsarena: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Waje looked exceptional as she appeared as one of the judges on the debut edition of The Voice Nigeria. The mother of one showcased her curves in a sequin top, a black fringe overall and white pants. See photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEF9TGYCGr6/?taken-by=officialwaje

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by newsarena: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF WAJE AS SHE FLAUNT HER CURVES >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/waje-looks-exquisite-in-monochrome-fringe-ensemble.html

Dis mother of One is xo xo beautiful ooo....
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by nkenu(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by Lattop(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oldies

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by goldbim(f): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
The black top and white trouser is wow!!but that jacket?(I'm scared of it) smiley

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
fine old madam

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by bunmioguns(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Where is the curve?

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by Noblebrown7(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Swt moma.. Alwayz lyk'd her..

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by jtizie(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
She is not looking bad even at her age

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by Damilare5882(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
bunmioguns:
Where is the curve?
...still looking for it... do you have a French curve??

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by bunmioguns(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Damilare5882:
...still looking for it... do you have a French curve??

No

I have banana curve

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by SweetieConstie(f): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Beautiful lady!grin

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by UIA04(f): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
She's looking more beautiful daily

I love the she has lost weight.
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by famo19: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
chaii wetin do tuface AND patoranking eye owon temi ti fa SK or na LOUD chaii c there eye... grin
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by Irreplaceable48(f): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gorgeous. But Op where is d curve na??
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by femi4: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Her breast be like dunlop maria
I say everything dey correct order

Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by Flexherbal(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lovely.
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by Philawole(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
no yansh undecidedno yansh
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by canalily(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
goldbim:
The black top and white trouser is wow!!but that jacket?(I'm scared of it) smiley
comsmileyshe wan fightundecided
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by canalily(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Beautiful lady!grin
nt as like u, though i cnt just stop the look.....it has become a hubby
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by prettyboi1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
I just love this Waje chick, I don't know why.
P.s: I don't know why I just always feel like she go dey like collect well.. wink lol
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by henrybomb(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
newsarena:
Waje looked exceptional as she appeared as one of the judges on the debut edition of The Voice Nigeria. The mother of one showcased her curves in a sequin top, a black fringe overall and white pants. See photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEF9TGYCGr6/?taken-by=officialwaje

sexy mama
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by Mikocake(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
MILF
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by lailo: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
I like dis gurl
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by sleekyonyx(f): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Who her monochrome fringe ensemble help? grin
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Anytime I see this lady,I remember the days of "whether na one naira,whether na one million,baby you got me...baby you got me.
She really got me.
Nice vocals.
Cute face.
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by IamAtribalist: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool She is okay. Not that hot. But great personality. cool
Re: Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble by shadrach77: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
femi4:
Her breast be like dunlop maria
I say everything dey correct order

Are you FEMI KUTI ? grin grin grin grin

I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals / There Is A New Nollywood Film Called Beyonce Vs Rihanna / Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike