Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) (36935 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by ebosie11(f): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Following her 'refusal' to wish her husband a happy birthday,fans have taken to IG to blast Mide Martins,accusing her of not being proud of her husband

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/are-you-not-proud-of-him-fans-query.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by ebosie11(f): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by MeloGist(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
naija guys gat no chil

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Lattop(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mide is just as useless as a side Chicgrin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
what do you expect b4
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by emilyone(f): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lattop:
What do you mean?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by goldbim(f): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmmm...she's in the best position to know what's happening in her home..that is to say#its not our business#her hubby,her marriage,her life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wetin concern Una? How many litres of fuel she wan give Una? Mtcheeew

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by aameyah(f): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
You blame Toyin Aimakhu who flaunts her relationship. You blame Mide Martins for keeping hers under wraps.
Who una don epp with all the blame game?
Abeggi!

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Itannooluwa(f): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lattop:
nd u r as useful as a Christmas Fowl

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nixiepie(f): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmm I piri her husby,mide wey her eyes don tear finnish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Lattop(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Itannooluwa:
nd u r as useful as a Christmas Fowl
must u Quote me I know what exactly what ur Problem is but I don't av time telling u

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Itannooluwa(f): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lattop:
must u Quote me I know what exactly what ur Problem is but I don't av time telling u
s dah wah u do fr a living? Problem finder

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by dammywapes(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2016
it's none of my biz.
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Why am I just having this feeling that the husband gave those people fuel. It's not my business neither is it theirs.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Nixiepie:
Hmm I piri her husby,mide wey her eyes don tear finnish
Her eye na paper?
Don't take her roles in movies to judge her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by amebovillage(m): 5:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Hummmmmm..... This one is strong
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Heryorh: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2016
eleyi GIDI GAAANNN
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by boss1310(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2016
social media have many advantages but also have the disadvantage of making people not to know their boundaries when it comes to personal matters

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sholatem(f): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Seriously Mide needs to rebuild her home,i saw dis coming b4 today,check her hubby instagram,he uploads his children pix virtually evryday,last time I check Mide pix( d black and red outfit) wedding ring is missing,she never for once upload her kids and hubby pix on her instagram,just she,her and herself, if u ask me,Fame is getting to her head like kilode undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by xendra: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Annoying Nigerians, how is it their business wat a person decides not to put on social media? did the husband complain to them..mtcheww

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Afrok(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2016
But seriously, this is not in anyway my business nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Danielle22(f): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2016
Her life, her husband, her phone...not my concern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by talk2riel: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
President Buhari's meeting with Chinese officials has brought so many benefits to Nigeria, and some of the agreements signed include:
1. 长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里, 长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里
2.,长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国长
3.,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国进行国事访问行国事访问长,水长长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国进行国事访问水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国
4.人民共和国进行国事访问部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国进行国事访问长
And additionally,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他Lagos来到中国人民Calabar共和国进行国事访问他
Its a positive development

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2016
.........Her Husband , His Birthday, Her Marriage life, Her Private Life Business. .........So.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2016
We can't blame her for now since we don"t know what is happening in her home. It may be for a Good Or Bad reason.
So many couples r facing hell in their marriage but can't say it out to ppl. They maybe living under d same roof and at d same tym not getting along.
God ll help our marriage!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Qabt(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Dey dnt even look lyk couples

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2016
sholatem:
Seriously Mide needs to rebuild her home,i saw dis coming b4 today,check her hubby instagram,he uploads his children pix virtually evryday,last time I check Mide pix( d black and red outfit) wedding ring is missing,she never for once upload her kids and hubby pix on her instagram,just she,her and herself, if u ask me,Fame is getting to her head like kilode undecided
like I always say, women cant handle being richer or more famous than their hubby. their ego cant handle the blessing undecided

kudos to tonto dikeh for being one of the exception

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by missyadorable(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2016
A celeb flaunts her relationship/marriage,displays her man...People talk and condemn it

A celeb doesn't do it...people talk and condemn it

Unfortunate how social media now influences our lives so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Oceanals: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2016
I no sabbii read chinko

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) / Olamide Celebrates Batifeori Maximilliano, His Son's 6th Birthday (Photos) / Ka3na Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.