Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Married Gospel Singer Found Dead In Hotel After Lodging With Pastor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Married Gospel Singer Found Dead In Hotel After Lodging With Pastor (852 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Boy Found Dead In Kebbi After Going For A Swim On New Year's Day. Graphic Photos / Gospel Singer Found Dead In Edo Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Gospel Singer Found Dead In Hotel After Lodging With Pastor by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
That is why i am wary of some of these so called born again sisters! Most of them are worse than prostitutes! The reason why Anita also divorced her husband Pastor Chris Oyakhilome waa because of this sort of church runs!

Benin-based gospel singer Yvonne Omoarebokhae was found dead in a hotel room in Benoni, Benin, Edo State, after she allegedly spent the night with a Lagos-based pastor, Apostle Psalm Okpe of Fresh Oil Ministry.

From reports, the late Yvonne met Pastor Okpe on Facebook where they kicked off a relationship which went on for months, before they agreed for Yvonne to perform at Okpe’s programmes in Warri, Asaba and Benin.According to Yvonne’s husband, his wife left home last Friday for the event. “At about 9:30 pm, the police used my wife phone to call and invited me to report at the Airport Road police station,” the man told the press. “I waited for more than two hours at the police station until the police asked me to go home but I insisted on knowing the whereabouts of my wife.”

“The DPO later told me that my wife was picked at a hotel in the GRA and rushed to the Benin Central hospital where she was confirmed dead,” the bereaved man continued, adding, “I am yet to see the corpse of my wife to know want happen and who is responsible for her death. We have a three-year-old baby at home.”

Meanwhile, Pastor Okpe has been arrested. Speaking with the press, the State Commissioner of Police, Chris Ezike, said: “It is under investigation. The man is married and the woman is married. Not until a post mortem is conducted, we cannot conclude what happened. I have asked the matter to be transferred to the State CID.”
Read full story with pictures on my blog.

Re: Married Gospel Singer Found Dead In Hotel After Lodging With Pastor by ellapius(f): 5:16am On Apr 14, 2016
jeeeehova

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon's First Daughter Smoking / Learn Something: This Is What.... / Popular Actress Goes Naked In New Movie (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.