Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP (510 Views)

Fayose Condemns Petrol Price Increment, Says “FG Insensitive To Nigerians Plight / Sack Fashola, Amaechi Now, CNPP Tells Buhari / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP by tommykiwi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
The Conference of Nigeria Political Parties, CNPP, on Wednesday described President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration as being insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.

The Secretary General of CCNP, Willy Ezugwu in a statement also called on the President to reshuffle his cabinet as part of measures to resolve the hardship being faced by Nigerians.

Ezugwu said the planned 100 percent increment in the Value Added Tax, the inability of the government to meet its self-imposed April 7 deadline to end fuel queues, and the 45 percent electricity tariff increment showed the insensitive nature of the present administration to the plight of the public.He said, “The President Muhammadu Buhari administration has shown severally that it is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians. This is occasioned by its policy decisions that have inflicted serious economic injuries on already impoverished Nigerians.

“Such policy decisions of the present government include its insistence on implementing a 45 percent tariff increase at a time power generation has dropped to zero level.

“We cannot agree less with the president of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Ayuba Wabba, who insisted that the 45% electricity tariff increase was illegal, unfair, unjustifiable and a further exploitation of the already exploited Nigerians.”

Ezugwu further called on Buhari to restructure his cabinet by putting square pegs in square holes.

source...http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/14/buhari-insensitive-to-sufferings-of-nigerians-cnpp/

Re: Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Love ur neighbor the way u love urself is the Ultimate Commandment. Since buhari is my presidential-neighbor i love him but once his butt is off the seat we're gonna hav some talk on how neighbors should treat each other.. because i dey vex hia
Re: Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP by Tunami(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
in buhari's voice, cnpp is insulting nigerians.
Re: Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
tommykiwi:
The Conference of Nigeria Political Parties, CNPP, on Wednesday described President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration as being insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.

The Secretary General of CCNP, Willy Ezugwu in a statement also called on the President to reshuffle his cabinet as part of measures to resolve the hardship being faced by Nigerians.

Ezugwu said the planned 100 percent increment in the Value Added Tax, the inability of the government to meet its self-imposed April 7 deadline to end fuel queues, and the 45 percent electricity tariff increment showed the insensitive nature of the present administration to the plight of the public.He said, “The President Muhammadu Buhari administration has shown severally that it is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians. This is occasioned by its policy decisions that have inflicted serious economic injuries on already impoverished Nigerians.

“Such policy decisions of the present government include its insistence on implementing a 45 percent tariff increase at a time power generation has dropped to zero level.

“We cannot agree less with the president of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Ayuba Wabba, who insisted that the 45% electricity tariff increase was illegal, unfair, unjustifiable and a further exploitation of the already exploited Nigerians.”

Ezugwu further called on Buhari to restructure his cabinet by putting square pegs in square holes.
[/s]
source...http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/14/buhari-insensitive-to-sufferings-of-nigerians-cnpp/

Nonsense comment
Re: Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP by Beremx(f): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
I totally agree! He is very insensitive and does not care. He should make a nationwide broadcast and assure Nigerians that he really cares for them and his government won't be a disappointment.

I still dey vex seriously!!
Re: Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
I totally agree! He is very insensitive and does not care. He should make a nationwide broadcast and assure Nigerians that he really cares for them and his government won't be a disappointment.

I still dey vex seriously!!
madam berem moniker has been hacked, please don't fall for this.
Re: Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP by Beremx(f): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

madam berem moniker has been hacked, please don't fall for this.
I voted president Muhammadu Buhari. I have the right to call him to order if he isn't doing well. My vote must not be in vain.
Re: Buhari Insensitive To Sufferings Of Nigerians – CNPP by sammyj: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is another arm of the PDP and wailers talking in disguise!!! grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The Broken Promise At Chatham House / Citizen's Alert- Obada Oko- Adigbe Road Bridge, A Disaster In Waiting / Ben Bruce Advise Nigerian Government On How To Tackle Youth Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.