Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) (70682 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / The Banes Of Christ’s Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by victorazy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
acunon:
The end is near, start saying it loud!

With John Legend's voice
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by itstpia8: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
HRich:
Only in Yoruba Land.

really?

didnt a popular celebrity visit the area last week?
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by itstpia8: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
topic

does the church have a web presence or is it sharing the same name as the one which does?
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by lasisi69(f): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
adepeter26:
Oyah, lasisi69 cum see ur handiwork oo shocked
lol... na me and you na
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by Alani86: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
doughziay:
We've always got a way of getting people's attention in dis country.

And who told this people it is end time?
What if the world doesn't end even in a century?

Just saying sha

And to all those who don't even attend church and will still comment on this 'End time church', Take heed cos the Master will come unannounced.

Don't allow your hand to be wiser and faster than your brain bros! Is there sense in what you've written? When you know Christ will come unannounced, what then is the need for; "What if the world doesn't end even in a century?".
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by lasisi69(f): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oche211:
Lasisi69 must be d General overseer.
Lala na d admin.
Abeg, where can one get membership form?
meet prettythicksme... she is my secretary grin
Oche211:
Lasisi69 must be d General overseer.
Lala na d admin.
Abeg, where can one get membership form?
meet prettythicksme... she is my secretary
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by naijathings(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnydon22:
Isn't it ironic that the people who chant the 'end time' mantra who are expecting the world to end any moment are busy hoarding and stashing millions of Naira in their worldly bank accounts in a planet doomed to end soon according to them..

do they really believe what they preach?

so you have not heard of bank transfer abi ?

na wah for you oh
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by lasisi69(f): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Gud too,u scarce oo.
hi.... I've been around just not talking... hope nobody has hurt you?
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by masqot(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
end time indeed
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
lasisi69:
hi.... I've been around just not talking... hope nobody has hurt you?
Lol,thought as much.Nobody dare hurt pretty! cheesy cheesy
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by fejicruz(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
In Oga at the Top voice "ww.endtimethings.... Dats all"
sLentlover7778:
Wetin be the church website?

1 Like

Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by seankay(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
driand:
tell us where in akure or you are a liar
The Church is in Ijoka. I'm not too familiar with the street,i only went there to drop a friend
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
lasisi69:
meet prettythicksme... she is my secretary grin meet prettythicksme... she is my secretary
Let dem knw cheesy,who wan join?
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by donem: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
I know the church.
The founder and pastor of that church is a Nairalander.

I don't wanna reveal the owner, his moniker starts with Ngw and ends with nu

Another clue is, - the person is a popular transgendered.
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by lasisi69(f): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,thought as much.Nobody dare hurt pretty! cheesy cheesy
perfect.... be safe.... you know how to find me if the need arises....
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by seankay(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
jstriker442:
are you sure, this looks photoshopped
it's real bro

Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
lasisi69:
perfect.... be safe.... you know how to find me if the need arises....
Yes,i will come to church. grin
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by lasisi69(f): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes,i will come to church. grin
lol.... definitely, you will... But, I don't know much about my secretary... don't loot my treasures
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by soloehis(m): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Computer work...the letters are not real painting..its graphic design
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
lasisi69:
lol... na me and you na
Hahahahah, no oo.

Na u b d General overseer oo
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Raphafire101:
Lol....i guess Nairaland end time crew formed this church....hahahahahhahahahahahahah....no be small thing....end time church, end time post, end time comments must roll in....
am giving u an end time quote.

lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by doughziay: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Alani86:

Don't allow your hand to be wiser and faster than your brain bros! Is there sense in what you've written? When you know Christ will come unannounced, what then is the need for; "What if the world doesn't end even in a century?".

Don't allow ur sight to be faster than ur thoughts.
Speak only when u know what to say.
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by bayinq25(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnydon22:
Isn't it ironic that the people who chant the 'end time' mantra who are expecting the world to end any moment are busy hoarding and stashing millions of Naira in their worldly bank accounts in a planet doomed to end soon according to them..

abi na.
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by onimcee1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=seankay post=44705140]End time is real gringringrin This End Time Church in Akure caught my attention today

/quote] I know that church very well. it is located at ijomimo (oluwa ndara ) very close to CAC.
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by bayinq25(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
acunon:
The end is near, start saying it loud!
Then sell your properties and give to the poor,afterall you won't be needing them for long
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
lasisi69:
lol.... definitely, you will... But, I don't know much about my secretary... don't loot my treasures
Lmao!ask any question to knw more about me grin cant chop ur money.
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by lasisi69(f): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lmao!ask any question to knw more about me grin cant chop ur money.
would you mind if we should continue this tomorrow... I need to train early in the morning so, I need rest... is that okay
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by Alani86: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
doughziay:

Don't allow ur sight to be faster than ur thoughts.
Speak only when u know what to say.
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion

Well, you are correct; "Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion". But, even a fool becomes wise when he or she keeps mute!
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
lasisi69:
would you mind if we should continue this tomorrow... I need to train early in the morning so, I need rest... is that okay
Oh ok pastor, cheesy night night.
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by doughziay: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Alani86:

Well, you are correct; "Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion". But, even a fool becomes wise when he or she keeps mute!

Which u should av done in the first place.
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by AmAlbert(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Bros I no gree for your PM
E dey very very possible
Try make you read
Romans 1:20, James 4:8
Re: Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
The church has just iterated that the end is here.. .simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.