Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos (57525 Views)

500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) / FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! / FUTA Student, Chinwe Ugoh-Vivian Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by kayti(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Aremu01:
Thank God
For those of you saying bad things and speculating she was with a man in the previous thread,
Heaven is watching you.
re u trying to say she doesn't ve a boyfriend.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by DonBenny77(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2016
FAKE STORY, SHE WAS ON A ROMPING SHOT
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Typical story of another "runs gone awry"hope she and other runs girls on here learn from this
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by BodyKiss(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2016
SageTravels:
Thank God.

FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Has Been Found. See What Happened. Photos

I think Nairaland is bigger than some nonsense Title. Nairaland to me is beginning to lose it's value. There is no amount of traffic your looking for you don't have. Admin pls Maintain professional journalism.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this nonsense. This kind of titling has been more of a piss-off to me.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by BodyKiss(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2016
CastedDude:
go and open ur own forum. stopping telling someone how to run his ...bad belle

Where is the bad belle in this? One can't criticise what is bad anymore? He made a valid point.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2016
Blossom25:
some folks no get sense.....she is grown up and can be with a man,u can reach her on fone,she can lie to muumy dat she is in class while cooking 4 a guy.she can talk to her friends....but wat happened she wasn't reachable 4 some days and u said she is a man....is it d first she's being with a man.....use ur no 6.

Aunty no vex oh,but the way you take carry this matter for head is astounding...are you by any chance related to her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by george4CHRIST(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2016
You see this story, e get as e be.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
tuzle:
is it only 15years old dat lie?
I knew that ppl like you who lack comprehension will quote me bt let me explain that to you.

She's an adult and can go where ever she wants and must not lie to cover up that because even if she lies she won't be spanked.

Is only children that can boldly lie abt their where about.

Hope i made sense.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Okolipromise2(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2016
thank God for her
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2016
#In essence voice..

Its a Super Story............ wink
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by tuzle(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
herbie27:
I knew that ppl like you who lack comprehension will quote me bt let me explain that to you.

She's an adult and can go where ever she wants and must not lie to cover up that because even if she lies she won't be spanked.

Is only children that can boldly lie abt their where about.

Hope i made sense.
there was no need for the insult. becos it is only people like u dat dont understand simple questions are u trying to tell me that a 22 year old girl still under are parent roof will boldly tell her parent she went to spend the week with her boy friend. And it isnt only children that lie, adults lie the most. Children get their lieing skill from adult
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by glowzy: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
you will get more attention when you open another thread about it
fatenzy:
Dear Nairalanders,
I'm with #30,000, I want to celebrate my birthday on Sunday, but I don't know how to make everything in order on that day, my guests are 23, will 30k be enough for 23 guests? And besides I will be 22 on Sunday, I'm thinking of what to wear on that day, my guy gave me the 30k and traveled yesterday. Please I need your humble Advice... God bless you All
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
tuzle:
there was no need for the insult. becos it is only people like u dat dont understand simple questions are u trying to tell me that a 22 year old girl still under are parent roof will boldly tell her parent she went to spend the week with her boy friend. And it isnt only children that lie, adults lie the most. Children get their lieing skill from adult
Who's insulting you?, did i?.

There are 18 and 20 yrs olds in open relationships that their parents are aware of and can spend the nyt at the guys place any day or time not to talk of a 22 yrs old.

Why will i as an adult lie abt something like that?, stop showing your African mentality bt still nt all parents are over protecting.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by tuzle(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
herbie27:
Who's insulting you?, did i?.

There are 18 and 20 yrs olds in open relationships that their parents are aware of and can spend the nyt at the guys place any day or time not to talk of a 22 yrs old.

Why will i as an adult lie abt something like that?, stop showing your African mentality bt still nt all parents are over protecting.
i am not saying she is lying. U said y would she lie when she is not 15, and i asked u if it is only 15years old and below dat lie. And u insulted me indirectly
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by adellam16(f): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
It was earlier reported that a student of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), Chinwe Ugoh Vivian-was declared missing few days ago. According to reports, she was last seen around the school premises on Friday. Fresh report has it that she's been found and has returned home safely....

Her brother simply identified as Joshua reached out to National Helm to give details of what happened. According to him, his sister left school in Ondo state on Friday for her home in Lagos with plans of attending a wedding on Saturday but never reached her destination.

She was said to have boarded a roadside bus having gotten to the park late (around 4pm) . She later discovered she entered the very wrong vehicle after passengers started falling asleep one after the other. This happened after passing so many police checkpoints.

According to her brother, she also joined other passengers to fall asleep and woke up close to a bush in an unknown location.....not knowing what those men of the underworld may have done to her and why they dumped her there. She had to trek till she got to the main road and met a good Samaritan who helped her and used his phone to contact her people.

She was found on Sunday and finally returned to her base in Lagos on Monday morning. She is filled with praises that she came out from the bus alive and not in body parts...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/futa-student-who-was-reported-missing.html
Shame to dose bastards who said she was under a man.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Daniel1673(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Na wa ooo 4 1 chace piple oo.
THKS 2 GOD FOR PROTECTING HER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp / The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) / She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.