Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos (57520 Views)

500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) / FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! / FUTA Student, Chinwe Ugoh-Vivian Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by scholes0(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
I smell BULLSHIT in that story....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Joyce28(f): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ok thank God
But why the pictures
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Damoxy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
no dey enter soole(road side car) she no go hear. Thank God my fellow Futarian is alive sha

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by demjohn(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
naijapips02:
grin girls can lie sha.

Babe don go collect some good stuff come here dey tell super story. sad
You are right...

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Toonice(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Well thank God for u. But why can't seun or whoever is in charge of this forum bam this useless guy talking about mtn promo all over nairaland.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by VickyRotex(f): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
XiomaraXO:
I love casting crowns!

Same here! smiley
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Ricky89: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Well all the same we still thank God she came out alive. Is nt everyone dat have dat grace, some people die in d process so all glory to God almighty.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by IamUdo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Person wey dey man house una they find...
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by fatenzy(f): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
I'm with #30,000, I want to celebrate my birthday on Sunday, but I don't know how to make everything in order on that day, my guests are 23, will 30k be enough for 23 guests? And besides I will be 22 on Sunday, I'm thinking of what to wear on that day, my guy gave me the 30k and traveled yesterday. Please I need your humble Advice... God bless you All
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by itstpia8: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
God will save Akure from Boko haram pre-takeover.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by godunia(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
She can't fool me with this her poorly cooked story. Next pls

3 Likes

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Richydos(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
they are not right because they are not right!!
How do u get to prove what u don't know??
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by DExplorer1: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
A part of me doesn't believe this story.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by promzy555(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
REAL STORY: afta her family declared her missing but socia media. She finally came home. But her family has gone far with d issue of missing girl. Dey all decided to giv out dis stupid story. Make dem giv her 9 months, d real story go cum out.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Richydos(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
fatenzy:
Dear Nairalanders,
I'm with #30,000, I want to celebrate my birthday on Sunday, but I don't know how to make everything in order on that day, my guests are 23, will 30k be enough for 23 guests? And besides I will be 22 on Sunday, I'm thinking of what to wear on that day, my guy gave me the 30k and traveled yesterday. Please I need your humble Advice... God bless you All
Like seriously u took time to derail the thread with an advise for birthday.... Gosh u can do better than falling your hand na...
Besides who birthday don EPP sef... My 2cents for u to celebrate ur bday with

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Hamatrony(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lukin @ her 3rd pix especially her ear-ringz, she lukz so much lik a runzz girl.....

If I may com in here, 2 me, she is yet 2 tel her broda want "really" apun undecided, I smell liezZ

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by chimexdnice1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Menh that gal get PhD for lies.....

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by excomarow(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
This pictures are too much now...

...Are you still SEARCHING for her?

Well, Thank GOD
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by winkmart: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
NA LIE
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Kgdavid(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
i don't know when some Nigerian journalists will learn to be professional.

1. she woke up at an unknown destination but she trekked to the main road and people helped her called her family. So after getting to the main road, and taking a vehicle, you mean she still can't identify the location? No one in the vehicle she boarded could tell her where she was? The people that gave her the phone to call her family couldn't tell her where she was?

2. Where are the other people in that van?

3. The journey as described here, took only one day by the end of which she contacted her family. How then could she have been missing for days?

SMH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by galadima77(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Florblu:

And what makes you think they are not right?
Thank God tho

I can bet my power bank that her story is a white lie!

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by dustydee: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
SageTravels:
Thank God.

FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Has Been Found. See What Happened. Photos

I think Nairaland is bigger than some nonsense Title. Nairaland to me is beginning to lose it's value. There is no amount of traffic your looking for you don't have. Admin pls Maintain professional journalism.

Same thoughts here. I was even considering leaving before I saw your post. Nairaland now is more about the cash now than credibility.
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by excomarow(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
fatenzy:
Dear Nairalanders,

Fatenzy abi wetin b dat your name sef...
Fantaciz well
Your dummy Head no even dey dia

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by yanshDoctor: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
same old story, tale by moonlight. if people believe this then they will believe anything. she better talk where she go.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Nicepoker(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beremx:
....and some nairalanders have already concluded she was with her boyfriend.

nairaland members with their bad mouth eh?!! Thank God she's back safely.
what if her story is sugar coated.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by tuzle(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
Does she look like a 15 yrs old to lie abt her where about?. Thank God for her life.
is it only 15years old dat lie?

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Kenchukky(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=fatenzy post=44708933]Dear Nairalanders,
I'm with #30,000, I want to celebrate my birthday on Sunday, but I don't know how to make everything in order on that day, my guests are 23, will 30k be enough for 23 guests? And besides I will be 22 on Sunday, I'm thinking of what to wear on that day, my guy gave me the 30k and traveled yesterday. Please I need your humble Advice... God bless you All[/

30k for 23 guests? Well i can still plan it well. Its possible. Can provide Jollof rice, chicken and cartons of champagne. Just pay the 30k into my account and send me your desired venue for the birthday. cool shocked undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Kenchukky(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
fatenzy:
Dear Nairalanders,

30k for 23 guests? Well i can still plan it well. Its possible. Can provide Jollof rice, chicken and cartons of champagne. Just pay the 30k into my account and send me your desired venue for the birthday. cool
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Jabioro: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
I be old man for Nairaland.. I won't say much.Only that the story too sweet to swallow, it will cause jedijedi,it is great damage to an old man of my age to consume sugar..So kids can eat more of eat.Better still congrats to the family .

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Jokkarm: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
As good as you are looking , as educated as you are, you should know that entering a vehicle along the road is Very risky. Thank God for your life .
Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by Maski87: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Cock and bull story,e fit don go till day break TDB

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos by mynduu44: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tales by moonlight..

Gal wey go make money due to the economy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures) / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / Military Alphabets...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.