Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (729961 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff / Lagos State To Recruit 1,000 Teachers Into Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by lamash: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
freshyabstel:

It is very true, my Source told me to, and he very reliable.

By God's grace ..#Hopeful
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Daewoods(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Please friends what's the difference between firs and irs eg lirs of Lagos, oirs of osun etc? please I really want to know.. thanks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Daewoods:
Please friends what's the difference between firs and irs eg lirs of Lagos, oirs of osun etc? please I really want to know.. thanks
Man, Firs is federal while the rest are state agencies. With FIRS, u can be posted to any state across the federation but lirs/oirs is within the state.
What kind of qst is dis even?

2 Likes

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Paragon001(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Daewoods:
While FIRS-Federal Inland Revenue Service is a FEDERAL GOVT owned revenue generating (TAX COLLECTION) agency, "IRS" (officially called SIRS-State Internal Revenue Service) are STATES OWNED mechanism thru which they generate their internal revenues. Every state has her own Internal Revenue Service (IRS). These agencies generate the largest proportion of the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of any state. Ask AMBODE if i dey lie.
The similarity btw FIRS and SIRS is that they both collect taxes for the government of their respective jurisdictions.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Paragon001(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2016
praxs:

Man, Firs is federal while the rest are state agencies. With FIRS, u can be posted to any state across the federation but lirs/oirs is within the state.
My guy, no man has a monopoly of knowledge. He asked b'cus he didn't know. There is NOTHING WRONG WITH THE QUESTION.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Daewoods(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2016
praxs:

Paragon001:
My guy, no man has a monopoly of knowledge. He asked b'cus he didn't know. There is NOTHING WRONG WITH THE QUESTION.
Thanks I had no idea.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by siina(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
No update yet? And why s the whole house silent..pls lets keep this tread alive
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by ugommafavour: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
pls God should torch firs this month of July 2 open their portal.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by PaulErungworo: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please who is still waiting for FIRS When they have already conducted their recruitment for new staff? Well I was watching NTA When Mr Tunde Fowler was their guest and tweeted @NTAGMN and enquire if the agency has conducted its recruitment and why it wasn't on the public domain, all he could say was that they followed the processes of recruitment.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by TEEKAY2000: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
You see, I pity those who are still waiting for the portal to be opened.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Kennyanderson: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Hi, everyone I mistakenly jumped on this www.firs.gov.ng/FIRS-Careers/Pages/Submit-CV.aspx
Pls could this be the portal we all have been waiting for?
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by olushola88: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
@ last firs have open their portal, thank God
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Tolakay: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Kennyanderson:
Hi, everyone I mistakenly jumped on this www.firs.gov.ng/FIRS-Careers/Pages/Submit-CV.aspx
Thanks for sharing. Have u applied? If yes, did u get this error 'pls enter only letters for name' despite entering letters
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by narrowpathy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Kennyanderson:
thanks for this. God bless you
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by praxs(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tolakay:
Thanks for sharing. Have u applied? If yes, did u get this error 'pls enter only letters for name' despite entering letters
I just applied and encounter da same problem.am stucked dere
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by narrowpathy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tolakay:
same here, i removed the space i typed thereby joining the name and it went through but you'll see one mighty error message when you've filled the referee page and click submit
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eseose9(f): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
narrowpathy:
same here, i removed the space i typed thereby joining the name and it went through but you'll see one mighty error message when you've filled the referee page and click submit

I'm stuck at the space for basic anuall salary.
It keep telling me to provide a valid value for my annual salary
pls help
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Tolakay: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
narrowpathy:
Thanks.. I have seen d 'mighty error'. Will retry midnight

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Tolakay: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Eseose9:

I'm stuck at the space for basic anuall salary. It keep telling me to provide a valid value for my annual salary pls help
do not put coma or leave it blank.. It is not a compulsory field
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eseose9(f): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tolakay:
do not put coma or leave it blank.. It is not a compulsory field
Thanks It worked
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please I am still on the first page (personal details). I have typed my LGA and the Colour of my eye, yet I am getting this error message for the two spaces that "I should put only letter for the field". I didn't put comma or any other sign. Please, someone help.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Tolakay: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
2rutalk1:
Please I am still on the first page (personal details). I have typed my LGA and the Colour of my eye, yet I am getting this error message for the two spaces that "I should put only letter for the field". I didn't put comma or any other sign. Please, someone help.
remove d space bro
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Eseose9(f): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tolakay:
remove d space bro
Have you finally submitted yours? mine is giving me an error msg

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by cookies: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Someone please help me, it keeps saying please provide a valid numeric value for weight and height.
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by suyamasta(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
No dulling
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tolakay:
remove d space bro
Thanks, but it seems the site has crashed. Can't submit

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Tolakay: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
2rutalk1:
Thanks, but it seems the site has crashed. Can't submit
u caused it now... u are part of d millions of people trying to apply at same time #lols let s retry later in d day..i think midnight will b ok
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by obongtunji: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please do you need to print out anything? Beacuse I intend to use my phone. Thanks
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2rutalk1: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tolakay:
u caused it now... u are part of d millions of people trying to apply at same time #lols let s retry later in d day..i think midnight will b ok
. Lol, no need to wait. You rather hold your computer Mouse tight. Just keep clicking till it goes.

1 Like

Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Unfelt: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Anyone had anyluck with submitting??
[email][/email]
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
I think most of us are using our phones, dats why we are seeing the error message at the end. Please any one that has access to a computer system should try applying with it to see how far
Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by poundlander: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
I keep getting stuck at the employment details stage. has anyone passed that stage or successfully submitted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (124) (Reply)

NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job / Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.