Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos (17590 Views)

Dave Umahi Approves N29 Million To Assist Benue And Taraba IDP / Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019 / "Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by oglalasioux(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
Can't see any pics suggesting rebranding. Does grading dirt roads translate to smooth ride? Sombori is trying to curry favour.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by freeborn76(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2016
This is hilarious! How can somebody take pictures of tractors and a huge pile of red dust and call it 'remodeling'? So we have not had governor in that state since 1999 abi? Chai! What a country!
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Chukazu: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
you should be ashamed of yourself, how much did they pay you for posting caterpillar and red sand and brandishing it "branding?"

and how much did you pay the MOD to bring this trash to front page?
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by ifeanyi317(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
stop praising someone doing what he is elected to do. the earlier we stop celebrating mediocrity the better for us

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Announcer007(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2016
Engineer Umahi weldone sir. We need more of this please
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by SageTravels: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2016
viviangist:

Am not blogging for Fame , am not blogging to gain popularity , am not blogging for money (Am already Rich)

see mouth. lolzzzzz. thanks for exposing my state.
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Truefederalism(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Keneking:
Can you change the red muds to white over night undecided

...and how is red mud such a bad thing?? angry or you don't have something reasonable to say?
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by SageTravels: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Chukazu:
you should be ashamed of yourself, how much did they pay you for posting caterpillar and red sand and brandishing it "branding?"

and how much did you pay the MOD to bring this trash to front page?

Your just jealous. Osun state Boyzzzzz. lolzzzz

The governor the over shadow your governor abi. EP is allowed
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by SageTravels: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
freeborn76:

This is hilarious! How can somebody take pictures of tractors and a huge pile of red dust and call it 'remodeling'? So we have not had governor in that state since 1999 abi? Chai! What a country!

EP is allowed brother. Face Your state Osun
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by mapet: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
BlackFlocka:
So now trying to build an incomplete road is rebranding naija no go kill person :DSo now trying to build an incomplete road is rebranding naija no go kill person

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by gidgiddy: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
embarassed

What's with this SW people and red Earth? Did they expect the topography of all parts of Africa to be the same?

It's good that Dave Umahi is into road construction. Unknown to many, Ebonyi state has the potential to be the biggest producer of food in Southern Nigeria. Unfortunately, lack of visionary leaders,bad roads has stifled the state.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Truefederalism(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Ebonyi State....

The Ekiti State of Eastern Nigeria.. grin
Too low, bro. If an Igbo man can say this what are we to expect from our detractors?
Please change your ways and become truly Igbo.
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Truefederalism(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2016
scholes0:
He try ....
Seriously though, why is the South East full of RED MUD everywhere?
What's with your obsession with red mud? Will you rather have it heaped in your sitting room so that you lick it from dawn to dusk?
Get a life or swerve!

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by gbeymey(f): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
viviangist:

Am not blogging for Fame , am not blogging to gain popularity , am not blogging for money (Am already Rich)
Am blogging just to get your comment, and na wetin u just did .... thanks so much , i love your advice

Sis Vivian, please can u help us cover Ebonyi and post it here on nairaland. Ebonyi state seem to be the least showcased state in the south east and i know they have a lot to show, but unfortunately Ebonyi peeps here on nairaland don't showcase their state probably because they are not based in there.

I do like to see more of ebonyi. the capital city, the beautiful places, the buildings, inner streets, the highbrow areas, the beautiful houses etc. The same way we have seen anambra,imo,enugu and abia

thanks
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by sonature1: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Trash!

Nigerian politicians have the habit of abandoning projects after they have been initiated; if you doubt me, ask Imo people.

Please post the pictures when the roads are completed.

Thank you
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
I attest to this @ op I've been serving in Abakaliki since may 2015. Dave Umahi has changed everywhere.
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Krismart(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
I was there not long ago, their Governor is really doing wonders. Kudos to him
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by umehmj(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
i thought this is What you wanted to show us. his finished works.

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by umehmj(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
more

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Akaujaa(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Don't just write but try to make commonsense when you write. Thought you were gonna show us the completed roads which you termed "unprecedented". Besides, your report tend to discredit the previous administrations in the state which were all PDP. This is a joke taking too far. This is rainy season already. I hope what you show us as roads would not be abandoned and left in a more dilapidated form. #nwaAfikpoRep
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by chezzy13(f): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
I thought it was Maria's handi-work..
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by EteEdoho: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
viviangist:

Am blogging just to get your comment, and na wetin u just did .... thanks so much , i love your advice
stop it already. You go to Afikpo chics blog and hijack her pics,and you are saying trash. Mtchww. Swear that the lady in those pix ain't Afikpo chic.,

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by eunisam: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
comos:
This beautiful woman again.
Though there construction work is really going on at the background, all I see is you.
you are a beautiful angel

she is an honorable in the Ebonyi State house of Assembly.
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by excomarow(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nonybb:
WHERE IS THE RE-BRANDING?

See her flonting everywhere
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by Luckymay(f): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
scholes0:
He try ....
Seriously though, why is the South East full of RED MUD everywhere?
Maybe you should add geography to your list of courses or better still ask God and nature. Mtcheww! Asking questions like an ignorant fool..
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by eazyway212: 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by eazyway212: 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos by morbeta(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2017
I studied and graduated from Ebonyi state. The last set of Esut in CASS. From the op's point of re-branding, I agree with her. I love that state and the people of Ebonyi. I wish them well and also their Government. One love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Nenadi Usman / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Angela Johnson: God Told Me I Will Be Nigeria’s First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.