Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady (23828 Views)

Twitter User Sent His Account Number To DJ Cuppy For Financial Assistant / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / "Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by LordVoldemort(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
na so nah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by marshalcarter: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2016
Nyz reply buh now who's gon help the poster above me seekin help to repay his friend for tototion fee undecided or should we still wait on God
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by Beremx(f): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2016
Alibaba's number is on his Twitter page to send him whatsapp messages.
the woman is a liar!

Alibaba no dey help pesin o!
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by vicechancellor(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
some people don't know how to lie sha, go and meet lie Mohammed for some tutorial.
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
She's a visionary.

Some Nigerians be using God's name to play since 1914.
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by sirp2007: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
I pity tis fraudster ,(s)he didn't check d background of Alibaba.... I wish everyone could be as smart as Alibaba
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by BizBloke(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2016
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by tuna4servi(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Don't get him wrong, he said he will wait till God speaks to him too.
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2016
He reacted better than I would.. i always feel so angry when I help people financially and they start asking God to Bless me infinitely.. why not ask God to bless you infinitely.. Haba!! so hypocritical blessings angry angry
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by Wizkoko(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Wow! That Is wonderful. I think I'll also go to http://vision.to maybe I'll find some interesting phone numbers.
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2016
Typical of a comedian
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by habsydiamond(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
instead of her to be plain and come out clean she come dey lie say na God give her Ali baba's number. how God go give her him number when God no dey work for mtn office. thats the result of lying. Ali baba come use her lie take give her anoda lie. sowie ooo aunty wey the see road.
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by Jacko1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hehe ali baba n bad mouth

Tomoro if he helps her she wil insult him saying bla bla

Wat are churches for if u a fulltime member and dey cannot help solve these problems

Some problems shld start n end wit churches

But no churches are now businesses
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by xtivin(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
Alibaba might have helped her if she would have told him the truth.Maybe she saw Lie Mohammed in her Dreams too
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by ariesbull: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
I doubt if Ali baba is acommedian ..he is just too boring and dry

I like the way basket mouth treat him...like boring baba he is

Why can't he just help the lady ...must he go public

That man is bleeped
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by Veektoria(f): 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmm... I need to see Oprah Winfrey's phone number tonight.

*Activates vision mode*
grin grin grin grin.

Wetin these celebs dey see evryday ehn grin
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by guyla: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Obviously she would not want to implicate the person who gave her the number, who is probably a close source to Ali Baba, so for the sake of this wonderful prayer Ali baba please help the little you can
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by Macgabe(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Naughtysite:
Baba, help the girl jare.

Some girls can lie for Africa..

what if she's saying the truth
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by emmayemi11: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
evidence of what we do, connecting you to service providers around you. visit us today www.serveetcons.com

Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by vicky85(f): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
how much is this your campaign, i am sure,u are on promising list.
DAVECENA:
We Nigerians have decided to stand solidly
behind Buhari despite the proposed antics
by wailers. Paris wasn't built in a day so its
out of place to assume the manifestation of
the party's manifesto in the twinkle of an
eye. Though superfluous stories may be
cooked up by reprobate minds to mystify
unsuspeting citizens,but we have decided
that NEVER AGAIN shall we fall prey to their
Gimmicks. #Nigeria_Must_Rise_Again.
#Team_Change.
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by vicky85(f): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
what type of help do u want from him. lazy bones.
Beremx:
Alibaba's number is on his Twitter page to send him whatsapp messages.
the woman is a liar!

Alibaba no dey help pesin o!
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by vicky85(f): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
i opened the idiot site to read comments from fans, imagine, we have zero comment
BizBloke:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by BizBloke(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
vicky85:
i opened the idiot site to read comments from fans, imagine, we have zero comment

Lol, sorry.

I tried that once. After that, no way. cheesygrin
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by Beremx(f): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
vicky85:
what type of help do u want from him. lazy bones.
foolish girl, did i say i asked him for help?
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
That lady is looking for husband
Re: God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady by alaskido(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Ali Baba, my own be say God no give me your number o. God speak to me for my dream say na you go buy me the Range Rover Autobiography car wey I don dey like since. grin. This girl na malaria and high fever dey worry you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy / Williams Uchemba Bags An Endorsement Deal With Pennek / Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.