Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act (17012 Views)

Amendment Of CCB/CCT Act By National Assembly Is Null & Void - Olatunde Bakare / Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act by greenify: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
This is just showing Nigeria is not mature for democratic govt. Many don't understand democracy dat is y all these are happening.
Military do d needful. Every eyes go clear.It was not even worst to this stage when the first coup took place.

1 Like

Re: Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act by olaomoola1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Leave that Fraudster.

He is no where to be found when

1. Wike borrowed 10billion last week. (Confirmed information)

2. Bayelsa workers are owed for months.

3. Fayose was in China for trade fare.

4. Code of conduct silly bill

5. Women right bill.

6. Caution Fayose as a sitting Governor writing useless letter to China to stop what FG is trying to do. (That is a treasonable thing to do)

7. He retweeted the shoe lie peddled against the President.

8. He retweeted the 2Billion dollar loan with private jet sent by Reno Omokiri.

He only supports anything that does not favour PDP and screams COMMON SENSE.

COMMON SENSE my foot.

No politician uses common sense when their interest is not protected.

Ben Bruce is a FRAUD the earlier the poor masses know, the bett
u spoke my mind what an intelligence response won't mind been a friend
Re: Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act by sexybrooke: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
I said it yesterday that it would be next to impossible to get the 2/3rds required to override a presidential veto in the senate but some of Saraki's nairaland lapdogs felt they knew better. I hope Buhari does the needful and quickly too.
you didn't read the write up and u rushed to type ur frustration here the senator is one yeye tinubu boy and is too inconsequential to be noticed
Re: Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act by Jesusloveyou: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:
which yeye division,Because one yeye Tinubu boy granted an interview ni? Any he is amongst the 1/3,we don't need him and Remi to pass the bill into law
how does d passage of d bill stop saraki from going to jail.
Re: Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act by mikolo80: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Wetin consign me??
dollar scarcity,fuel scarcity,light scarcity,water scarcity,unemployment ofr your kids,agatu killings,price of garri.pick one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake EFCC Official Arrested At Adamawa State House Of Assembly (Photos) / My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio / FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.