Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (76929 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Ayo001:
Bro...i did as you explained but it's not working. Help out pls.

What VPN app are you using?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by alabi484(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Sseek,pls add me to the group.. .08021483388
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kaam: 1:17am On Apr 18, 2016
YoungWiseCash:
How can one check the bal of Glo 3GB night plan?
text Status to 777
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kaam: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2016
YoungWiseCash:
well and mature said. Abeg drop the Airtel and Glo tweak
message me so I can send it to you at once cheat is not allowed here
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by YoungWiseCash: 3:33am On Apr 18, 2016
kaam:
message me so I can send it to you at once cheat is not allowed here
i sent you a mail. Can i whatsapp you?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by olu98: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Guys abeg glo bis is not browsing cos there is no edge or 3g or H at do top.pls help me wit dis problem.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2016
YoungWiseCash:
well and mature said. Abeg drop the Airtel and Glo tweak
that guy is not serious
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kaam: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
YoungWiseCash:
I hardly use whatsapp but you can message me on whatsapp Though I use telegram mostly
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kaam: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
olu98:
Guys abeg glo bis is not browsing cos there is no edge or 3g or H at do top.pls help me wit dis problem.
make sure you change your APN to blackberry.net and then username and password is flat

After that put your phone on dual mode 2G/3G On your data and leave it the network won't be stable because you just changed your imei it will get stable after some time which means your 3G/2G or H+ will be coming and going for some time but will permanently get stable after that time

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kaam: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
onatisi:

Are these tweks or cheats compatible with windows phones or just android
it works on android PC bb10 and windows with iPhone too you should join this group I'm in you'll learn a lot from it
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kaam: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
The gurus and hackers on that group are really surprising me they are like magicians
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by onatisi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
kaam:
it works on android PC bb10 and windows with iPhone too you should join this group I'm in you'll learn a lot from it
how can I join
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by osic(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
frenchwine:

My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!

abeg explain
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by osic(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
tola9jaa:
2go mb na him i dey take stream this funny videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVpccNTNi04

abeg share your 2go data I get 3gb here e no free working
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by osic(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sibrah:
Try Glo 3GB for N500 weekend plan. It is legit but Glo don't have strong Network in lots of places. If you can finish it on weekend u can use it between 12 midnight and 5:00 am for up to a week

please explain further
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by osic(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
jeytee:
Etisalat N500 for 1 month plus tweakware vpn....download till mama calls!!!

please explain further
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by osic(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
sseek:
Why not try the mtn 2GB for 45naira and then connect it with simple server or psiphon

oya talk abeg, explain
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by coolshegs10(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2016
YoungWiseCash:

Good morning boss.. Hv mercy on ur boy o.. Whatsapp me 08130519545.. My Gmail- coolshegs10@gmail.com.
Abeg sir...
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by coolshegs10(m): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2016
kaam:

This is my number o.. 08130519545
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by YBAR(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
osic:

oya talk abeg, explain

baba, no worry ursef. I swear e no dey work
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by YBAR(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
kaam:
The gurus and hackers on that group are really surprising me they are like magicians

add me. 08132832978
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by olu98: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello guys.i av d ffg problems.
1,pls my cdma bb device refuse 2 show d bb sign at d top wich makes it impossible 4 me 2 browse.
2,my android fone is not displaying E/3g/H/H+ on my device after performin d tweaking of my imei and other steps properly.NOTE:i use a glo sim
pls ur advice.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by gabriel979: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Any problem with your tecno r7 I will gladly tend to you.. Whatsapp me on 08141904536..
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by gabriel979: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
And for those using Glo bb ime on andriod, mk sure u dont put username /password in ur accesspoint
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by dunsin125: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ad up 08169704536
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by adegoke93: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls who can help me with airtel APN settings?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Slimvincent(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2016
frenchwine:

My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!

Bro's me...explain hw i can also enjoy this etisalat offer na..Code pls and hw ot wrks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. / How To Identify An Unknown Caller!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.