Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (77083 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by skywalker495(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Decided to revisit this thread cos I've been inundated with messages from folks who say my earlier posts were made up. I initially don't like giving attention to pessimists buh on second thought, a good name is better than gold. Well, attached is a screen shot of my data counter as of this afternoon. Note that due to the nature of my job, I don't have a huge online presence as my job requires focus and commitment. I've however managed to gross 8gb in a week.. .......and counting

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
And for folks who have been posing questions as to the browser speed, i think it's fair enough. Using my UcWeb. I open any page within 10secs. However it's the download which may not be soo fast. It oftentimes slows down to 24kbs which is fast enough to download an episode of a seasonal movie within 40mins.
Some also asked about bypassing the speed throttle, well I don't. I have received a message about a week ago telling me that I have exceeded the data limit bla bla bla and so speed throttle would be applied. So far, there is no difference between now and then.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Jossyroyal1: 5:51am On May 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by ringi82(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2016
frenchwine:
Decided to revisit this thread cos I've been inundated with messages from folks who say my earlier posts were made up. I initially don't like giving attention to pessimists buh on second thought, a good name is better than gold. Well, attached is a screen shot of my data counter as of this afternoon. Note that due to the nature of my job, I don't have a huge online presence as my job requires focus and commitment. I've however managed to gross 8gb in a week.. .......and counting
Please can you give more explanation on the process involved, am so much interested in this tweakware stuff. Let's watsap on 09097265663
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2016
Sibrah:
Try Glo 3GB for N500 weekend plan. It is legit but Glo don't have strong Network in lots of places. If you can finish it on weekend u can use it between 12 midnight and 5:00 am for up to a week

Is this still working?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by bogtrotter: 9:38pm On May 08, 2016
franugo:

Is this still working?

Yes
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2016
bogtrotter:

Yes

pls i'd like to know more abt this plan,..code, how n when it works etc
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2016
duruallwell25:

Yes. Each day you subscribe by dialing *474*1# you get 1 gig and by Sunday u have 7 gig. But remember u have to use it all up by Sunday 12 midnight

Does it still work? hope d speed ain't throttled? also, how can i check d accumulated mb n when can i start using it?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by bogtrotter: 9:56pm On May 08, 2016
franugo:

pls i'd like to know more abt this plan,..code, how n when it works etc

Just dial *777# and you'll see night and weekend plan... Choose the one you'll like to subscribe to. There's #200 for 1gig which is valid for day and there's #500 for 3gig which is valid for seven days but you can only use these plan from 12:00am to 5:00am but you can you use it through out weekend all day
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Sibrah: 11:45pm On May 08, 2016
franugo:

Is this still working?
Yes I, am using it to post this reply. check GloWorld .com it is there as a open secret.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Sibrah: 11:53pm On May 08, 2016
osic:

please explain further
https://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans/
Check this page it has the code and details
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2016
Sibrah:
Yes I, am using it to post this reply. check GloWorld .com it is there as a open secret.

can i get more details pls?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Sibrah: 11:54pm On May 08, 2016
hertont:

D code
https://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans/ Check this page for code and details
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Sibrah: 11:55pm On May 08, 2016
BrownChima212:

Pls how do I activate this??
https://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans/ follow this lead it carries the info for activation
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Sibrah: 11:55pm On May 08, 2016
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2016
frenchwine:
And for folks who have been posing questions as to the browser speed, i think it's fair enough. Using my UcWeb. I open any page within 10secs. However it's the download which may not be soo fast. It oftentimes slows down to 24kbs which is fast enough to download an episode of a seasonal movie within 40mins.
Some also asked about bypassing the speed throttle, well I don't. I have received a message about a week ago telling me that I have exceeded the data limit bla bla bla and so speed throttle would be applied. So far, there is no difference between now and then.

are u talking abt d etisalat n500 monthly plan?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 12:31am On May 09, 2016
bogtrotter:

Just dial *777# and you'll see night and weekend plan... Choose the one you'll like to subscribe to. There's #200 for 1gig which is valid for day and there's #500 for 3gig which is valid for seven days but you can only use these plan from 12:00am to 5:00am but you can you use it through out weekend all day

I dnt understand. u said i could use it all day yet u say its only 4rm 12-5am
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2016
Sibrah:
https://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans/
Check this page it has the code and details

thanks..dt n500 for 3gb is d one am interested in but d duration there kinda befuddles me...is it dt it only works at 12am-5am for 7 days or all day for only saturday n sunday?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 5:34am On May 09, 2016
akagson:
Since the lifesaving Simple Server got blocked by MTN, browsing alone sef has become a heck of a problem, not to talk of downloading heavy files.

Now I really have need to do some downloads but I don't think I can afford these expensive plans which are mainly suitable for just browsing. I contacted MTN to know if their 3GB for N300 weekend plan is still available, but they said they have stopped it.

I tried to subscribe for this MTN daily unlimited access of N150 but they said my SIM is not eligible. I have tried the SIM of everyone in my house, yet not eligible.

Frustration wan quench me here now. Abeg, which data plan is currently suitable for heavy downloads? Airtel? Etisalat? Glo? MTN? Whether cheat or legal..... somebody help abeg!
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by yemzeben(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2016
franugo:

thanks..dt n500 for 3gb is d one am interested in but d duration there kinda befuddles me...is it dt it only works at 12am-5am for 7 days or all day for only saturday n sunday?
It works all day on Saturdays and Sundays and between 12am and 6am on other days. and duration is 7 days counting from the time u subscribe.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by duruallwell25(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2016
franugo:

Does it still work? hope d speed ain't throttled? also, how can i check d accumulated mb n when can i start using it?

yes it still works, but you have to check eligibility first by dialing the same code for subscription*474*1# . To check accumulated bal dial *140#
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by hoebamaa(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2016
frenchwine:

My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!
Abeg bro,share the setting with me.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Orlandihno(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2016
sseek:
Why not try the mtn 2GB for 45naira and then connect it with simple server or psiphon
What's da proceedures?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Sibrah: 12:05am On May 10, 2016
franugo:

It works 12 -5 am for 7 days and 24 hrs on saturday n sundays. That's enoug time for you to exhaust the 3gb.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Kofka: 3:13pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=project50 post=45446278][/quote] I think i can help. Contact me 08038405761 watsap or call. Thanks
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2016
duruallwell25:

yes it still works, but you have to check eligibility first by dialing the same code for subscription*474*1# . To check accumulated bal dial *140#

am nt eligiblecry
any other plan?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by lekmyth(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2016
Pls someone should add me to the group 08102520961
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Berzouh: 6:26pm On May 12, 2016
Pls guys someone should plz add me to the group
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kasimseun(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2016
Pls guys someone should plz add me to the group 08137409829
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by chiegwu(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2016
Here is my number pls add 08189399310
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by brainzemy: 10:28pm On May 21, 2016
Pls admin, add me to the group...08068225039... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Identify An Unknown Caller! / Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) / Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.