Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (76968 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by chiefkpokp(m): 3:58am On Apr 16, 2016
Una too greedy self, if you want to post any network, include settings for people to see.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Abbasmh(m): 4:03am On Apr 16, 2016
Eti code for unlimited download using tweakware is
*343*6*11# N500
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:31am On Apr 16, 2016
akagson:

What's the cost? Is it available in Kaduna?

Spectrenet not available in abj but smile is contact me for more info
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:36am On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:
Speaking of spectranet, they scammed me last month. After renewing on their 20GB plan for 10k, expecting to see my free night and extra 10GB, there was nothing. I thought it was a mistake and started to download heavily during the free night. My data just dey disappear, I was so shocked.

When I called their customer care, they were now telling me that they have 2 plans under 10k and the new one was where the free
night + 10GB bonus was, and why didn't I migrate. Just imagine. I had to ask the guy if it made sense that someone that paid the same amount as me is enjoying free night and I wasn't! Bloody thieves.

Get a smile device. And u wouldn't regret it. 08039247443 what's app me
[size=15pt]SPECTRANET[/size] is a thief angry angry angry flee from them.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Harjet(m): 4:48am On Apr 16, 2016
iyke926:
Etisalat 1k for 3gb
Bro, u using it on android?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:48am On Apr 16, 2016
dominique:

This makes a lot of sense

08039247443. What's app me would introduce u to something better
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by sseek: 4:50am On Apr 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Wow

Please, what is the code?
right now its not working perfectly but there are other unlimited plan one of my guru can teach you for free message the number on my signature
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Emeka71:
Take your laptop to cyber-cafe with Wi-fi ;buy 1hour ticket and download as you like.

What's app me nd let's talk 08039247443
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:56am On Apr 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
they do not have any daytime plan ?

What's app me let's me introduce u to a better plan 08039247443
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:56am On Apr 16, 2016
Oghumu1:
I'll settle down to get the one suitable for me, I can't kill myself. Op thanks for this topic, I've been looking forward to it, since they blocked SAS I've been ill.

Not all re blocked let's talk on what's app 08039247443
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:57am On Apr 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
nonsense angry

It's not nonsense bro
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by sseek: 4:58am On Apr 16, 2016
segebase:

have done the setting still not connecting ...tell me what to do 08063347753 my whatapp
yeah I suggests you do the one for airtel or etisalat or glo you can message the number on my signature its free
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:58am On Apr 16, 2016
teekay213:
i use it too.is there any cheat?
What's device are u talking about
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:00am On Apr 16, 2016
souljaboi51:

This is exactly what happened to me. I almost ran mad. Now i have spent 27k in 2 months for internet. angry angry

What's app me nd let me introduce u to something better 08039247443
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by dustmalik: 5:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

Spectrenet not available in abj but smile is contact me for more info
Stop spreading wrong info. Both Spectranet and Smile are available in Abuja. It's only Swift that isn't available.

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:05am On Apr 16, 2016
thunder74:

I made the same mistake and they told me the same thing when I called them. They are thieves. I heard they steal our datas secretly too. I am preparing the petition to sue them to CPC first and then court. Trust no Indian.

What's app me let me introduce u to something better 08039247443
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Chikebrain: 5:13am On Apr 16, 2016
guente02:

Taaaah. Who does not this?
Who does what?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by franugo(m): 5:22am On Apr 16, 2016
toyosi007:

I don't protect my wifi, I allow folks around me use it. I even named it public wifi

Do u by any chance stay in asaba?cheesy
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Suntemi(m): 5:54am On Apr 16, 2016
Omotaday:
please what is your bbm pin? im intererested in what is in your signature. By the way, Your number is the simplest i have ever seen.

My bb pin is suntemi but I prefer whatsapp though 08065656796
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by AKJA(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:
Try d airtel 1gb for 100 weekend plan though it's not for all sims. U'll have to dial *474*1# to confirm if U're eligible for it or not or beta still try d night unlimited plan. Though there's a 9gb plan for 3500 on d network as well. Glo is anoda option.
Please what is the code for the 9gb at N 3500 (airtel)?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by OrthoDude: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Great
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by beadbreadbored: 6:12am On Apr 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

for one week?
a guy is doing same amount for a month

How does that work?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by beadbreadbored: 6:14am On Apr 16, 2016
DrayZee:

Is it like a midnight plan all 24/7?

12hrs a day(mon - thurs)
24hrs (Fri - sun plus public hols)
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by saint2ace(m): 6:14am On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:
Speaking of spectranet, they scammed me last month. After renewing on their 20GB plan for 10k, expecting to see my free night and extra 10GB, there was nothing. I thought it was a mistake and started to download heavily during the free night. My data just dey disappear, I was so shocked.

When I called their customer care, they were now telling me that they have 2 plans under 10k and the new one was where the free night + 10GB bonus was, and why didn't I migrate. Just imagine. I had to ask the guy if it made sense that someone that paid the same amount as me is enjoying free night and I wasn't! Bloody thieves.

I think say na only me oh, I almost went mad. I've sent mails, blasted dem on Facebook and Twitter and then it dawned on me that those pr**ks don't give a f**k, it's all about the Benjamins for them. The CC is wack and all act like uneducated zombies, after a while they stop responding to ur mails.

Well this is naija afterall so anything goes. For the guy planning the court case abeg call me to testify I have all of mine documented, but those guys na THIEF sha....

2 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by babs01(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Nbote:
Try d airtel 1gb for 100 weekend plan though it's not for all sims. U'll have to dial *474*1# to confirm if U're eligible for it or not or beta still try d night unlimited plan. Though there's a 9gb plan for 3500 on d network as well. Glo is anoda option.
pls d code to subscribe
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by DEGREE2466(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2016
frenchwine:

My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!

Bros what is the code for the unlimited browsing on Etisalat chat pak?

I was using it until Etisalat reduced the data to 180MB per month
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by dominique(f): 6:37am On Apr 16, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

08039247443. What's app me would introduce u to something better

Post it here so that everybody can learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by teeboy03(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Use mtn nigth plan N2500 4.5gb monthly but with bonuses I get extra 5.5gb add to 4.5 to make it 10gb... if u re on trutalk dial *131*1*5# press 1 to confirm. You most have load 2500 on ur mtn line before requesting for the night plan. Btw is ur sim new or old? Try sub on new Sim with number starting from 0903...

I also use spectranet N10000 monthly for 20gb + extra 10gb + free 1am to 7am unlimited 4glte internet... I download heavily due to me being a programmer n developer... but not sure if spectranet works in kaduna, you can check their website to get more info.
please can you please explain how to get the extra 5.5gb bonus on the night plan.do I have to be on a specific package(trutalk or ipulse).thanx.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by kunlexze(m): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:

When I called their customer care, they were now telling me that they have 2 plans under 10k and the new one was where the free night + 10GB bonus was, and why didn't I migrate. Just imagine. I had to ask the guy if it made sense that someone that paid the same amount as me is enjoying free night and I wasn't! Bloody thieves.

you forgot to put
"It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again" grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. / How To Identify An Unknown Caller!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.