Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (76964 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by banmee(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
sseek:
Why not try the mtn 2GB for 45naira and then connect it with simple server or psiphon

ISPs in Nigeria are really cheating you all. Kai. Smh.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
jeytee:

Lol...I will think about it sir grin
Show me screenshot make I see...that plan is unbypassable.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by legacyint: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mtn 2500 for 4.5 gigis just d right deal for me,last month after my sub expired i was still browsing unlimiteldly for over 2 weeks and i ended up consuming 170 gig, mtn all the way the speed make sence,glo na snail.

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by thunder74(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
ladyF:
Speaking of spectranet, they scammed me last month. After renewing on their 20GB plan for 10k, expecting to see my free night and extra 10GB, there was nothing. I thought it was a mistake and started to download heavily during the free night. My data just dey disappear, I was so shocked.

When I called their customer care, they were now telling me that they have 2 plans under 10k and the new one was where the free night + 10GB bonus was, and why didn't I migrate. Just imagine. I had to ask the guy if it made sense that someone that paid the same amount as me is enjoying free night and I wasn't! Bloody thieves.

[size=15pt]SPECTRANET[/size] is a thief angry angry angry flee from them.
I made the same mistake and they told me the same thing when I called them. They are thieves. I heard they steal our datas secretly too. I am preparing the petition to sue them to CPC first and then court. Trust no Indian.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by samsam2019: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
horsepower24:
Desist from Tweaks and Cheats. Even if you have been ripped off by these telecom giants, you should have the moral etiquette of paying for services.

I use smile 4g unlimited access. Its amazingly fast and I've downloaded over 70gb worth of data. Works for me

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Taleeysun(f): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
scorpionking66:
I tell u bro, Eti-baba all d way

http://adielem.com/2016/04/14/etisalat-social-chat-pak-settings/
please what is the code
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by dynamo007(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tried airtel midnight plan d maximum speed I could gt was 50kbps imagine coudnt download up to 1gig within three hrs

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Timflex:
haba Oga take am easy. Ur etisalat and tweakware different? Even cast the owner of the tweakware wrote it to tell his regular subscribers that the speed is throttled and cannot be bypassed. Dont take my word for it. Check his site. How come you con dey use 4gb in 2 days. Make una dey fear God o. Am not saying you are lying am simply saying if it is true u gat show us proof. grin

#bless
Do you mind if I show you screenshots of my data counter over the past two days?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
S6un:
Nigeria the rip off capital of the world. At current crazy exchange rate. I pay about #8,000 a month for 200Mbps speed unlimited Internet a month. Streaming 4k ultra HD videos in all its glory.

You have to pay me a billion dollars to move back to Naija
bro. which country are u, let me live these buhari syncophants and join you

3 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by chubbyswit(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Suntemi:
I've been using it for more than a year. I pull an average of 500Gb monthly. It really make a lot of sense.

500gb a month? Whats ur hdd size? Are u downloading heaven and earth?

4 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by samsam2019: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
toyosi007:

Uncle calm down I do all that with 7k5 monthly, formerly 4k monthly until this month when prices shot up
how u de do am bros?

Pls tell me I really need it

Thanks
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by edelweiss(f): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
iyke926:
Etisalat 1k for 3gb
which code and duration pls?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by manjerryz: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
ugonwanneokoye:
Tried airtel midnight plan of 1 hr for 100. The speed was great.

This particular plan, does it mean that you can do anything you like within 1 hr?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by beadbreadbored: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Swift 1500 unlimited for one week
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Princedapace(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
S6un:
Nigeria the rip off capital of the world. At current crazy exchange rate. I pay about #8,000 a month for 200Mbps speed unlimited Internet a month. Streaming 4k ultra HD videos in all its glory.

You have to pay me a billion dollars to move back to Naija

Bro...just sent u a req...pls, make we hook up online over an issue.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Frankicent(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
sseek:
Why not try the mtn 2GB for 45naira and then connect it with simple server or psiphon
please let me have the code and settings
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Sike(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
Subscribing
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by edelweiss(f): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
frenchwine:

My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!
abeg 5h like 5 hundred? On Etisalat? Code pls.i use 5g for 5k cos its the only network that seems good in my area
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by JesusmyGod1: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
edelweiss:
which code and duration pls?
PM will teach u
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by dynamo007(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
manjerryz:

This particular plan, does it mean that you can do anything you like within 1 hr?
yes anything you like within one hour
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by nenergy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Airtel 1 hour plan for N100 - dial
*481*1# to activate.

Time frame for the unlimited
browsing on the Airtel network is
from 12AM to 6AM every day.

The plan works for all devices
ranging from Android
Smartphones, iPhone/iPad,
Laptops, BB10, Windows phone,
Symbian/Java phones; you just
name it.

To those 2 eediots who mentioned the plan and refuse to reply mentions asking about the code...God will never bless people like you. Common information about a paid service you're hoarding. Shame!

30 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by jking001(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nah you get the telecom companies plus Ncc join,minister of communication.

INFOShared7:
CHEAP SME DATA SERVICE :
MTN , ETISALAT , GLO and AIRTEL NG
‎DURATION: 1MONTH AND A WEEK (38DAYS)

DATA ALWAYS AVAILABLE
DATA REQUEST- add US UP
Whatsapp/BBM/Call

See OUR PRICE LIST
1 . Get 4-GB for  #1000
2 . Get 5-GB for #1,200
3. Get 7.5GB for #1,500
4 . Get 10-GB for #2,000

It's sure, real and genuine add US on the image below to see screen shots and proves!!
Whatsapp/bbm/call- Can be used to request for our service .. Add. US on the image below..  

NEED TO CHAT WITH  US AND GET SOME PROVES ??  ADD US BELOW!!!! 
Works. 24/7 on all NETWORK...

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
frenchwine:

Do you mind if I show you screenshots of my data counter over the past two days?
Like I said I can never doubt any one or say you are lying when it comes to tweaks. That is why we are telling you to show us the way. What method did you bypass urs with?.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by TheDauraMallam: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nigerians

King of heavy downloads, with nothing to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Greenbullet(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
INFOShared7:
CHEAP SME DATA SERVICE :
MTN , ETISALAT , GLO and AIRTEL NG
‎DURATION: 1MONTH AND A WEEK (38DAYS)

DATA ALWAYS AVAILABLE
DATA REQUEST- add US UP
Whatsapp/BBM/Call

See OUR PRICE LIST
1 . Get 4-GB for  #1000
2 . Get 5-GB for #1,200
3. Get 7.5GB for #1,500
4 . Get 10-GB for #2,000

It's sure, real and genuine add US on the image below to see screen shots and proves!!
Whatsapp/bbm/call- Can be used to request for our service .. Add. US on the image below..  

NEED TO CHAT WITH  US AND GET SOME PROVES ??  ADD US BELOW!!!! 
Works. 24/7 on all NETWORK...
f.u.ck off this thread ,scammer .

4 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Atalia: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by DrayZee: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
beadbreadbored:
Swift 1500 unlimited for one week
Is it like a midnight plan all 24/7?

1 Like

Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by DrayZee: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Atalia:
Use MTN 2GB on Psiphon with Just N50

http://westernage.com/technology/working-psiphon-settings-mtn-mobisafe-2gb-tweak/
Finally!
Thank you! Hope it works.
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
jeytee:
Etisalat N500 for 1 month plus tweakware vpn....download till mama calls!!!
My own does not let me download again, once I start downloading it stops browsing. But I do visit Any webpage at the speed of light. Do you experience it as well?
Re: What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? by daclemx: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
frenchwine:

My guy haven't you heard about the Etisalat unlimited data plan? With just 5h, you would browse unlimited for a month. And with another 5h you would have unlimited downloads.
Just like the simple server stuff, this one uses Tweakware. I've downloaded in excess of 4gig over the past 2days.
Stacked up enough films to last me a year!

browse abeg add me for wats app 07034521830...............I need the matter make i for they download like you abeg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) / Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. / How To Identify An Unknown Caller!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.