Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term (796 Views)

Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by testimony2014(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
The starboy ceo wikid may risk 7years jail term for threathen assault on linda ikeji. Wizkid early posted on the blogger instagram page that, i will send my 16yr old brother to bit the hell out of you if i ever set my eyes on you

1 Like

Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by timijoseph01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
@op,, who is Wikid again....
Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by Raddie(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Haba why quickly reset this guy for "wizkid" to "wizman"
Anyway he should have known better. Doing time here ain't no joke.
Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by ehinmowo: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
I think Linda should press charges and even to the level of supreme Court.

these children don't understand legal matters. he even threaten d girl on social network.

if Linda had infringed on his right or privacy, he should hv pressed charges. Now, d hunter is abt to become d hunted

1 Like

Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Threat is a misdemeanour which carries maximum of 3yrs, its not felony. The statement from Wizkid can not even be categorized as threat. It is bullying.
Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by Justeenaleo(f): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Na today?
Who jail term don epp?
Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by Kingblingz(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sometimes I wonder y some people don't think b4 saying rubbish,who eva said both parties shud press charges against eachoda don't have sense,wat is d case here if I may ask? He didn't threaten her physically it happend on Social media and d whole world saw it,who is d FOOL!SH Commissioner that wants 2 arrest Wizzy? Why didn't linda report 2 Twitter Police if anythin lyk dat eva existed! My dear NLers deres no case here.. He only said he wuld tell he's 16yrs old cousin 2 beat her up (probably a female)

1 Like

Re: WiZkid To Risk 7years Jail Term by MrWhaley: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
testimony2014:
The starboy ceo wikid may risk 7years jail term for threathen assault on linda ikeji. Wizkid early posted on the blogger instagram page that, i will send my 16yr old brother to bit the hell out of you if i ever set my eyes on you
I swear,OP,you are the one that deserves 77years jail term for the 'Grammatical Brouhaha' you caused up there. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Confesses His Crush On Mo'cheddah / Things You Need To Know About Wizkid Smashing A Mic During Sound Check In Ghana / American Rapper, Busta Rhymes Is 44 Years Old Today (happy Birthday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.