Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Game Installation Error... Please Help Me - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Game Installation Error... Please Help Me (1335 Views)

Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC / ERROR PSN WS - 37397-9 Displays When Trying To Log In On Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Installation Error... Please Help Me by bolaji3071(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Please game gurus help me

Am having error whenever I try to install the Gta San Andres game software I just bought.

My system Total Available Graphics Memory is 1920mb

Please help. How do I make the game compatible with my laptop. Specs: 4gb ram, 320hdd, Amd radeon graphics of 1.4gz processor speed.

It is Toshiba satelite c- series
Re: Game Installation Error... Please Help Me by Generalmac(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
Not a Geek..
but try installing from a hard-drive..
It could be from the software..
Re: Game Installation Error... Please Help Me by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Try this
create a folder and copy the entire disc content into it. If the copy operation fails then the disc is bad. If it doesn't and the copy operation is successful but the installation still fails the it could be the entire software.
Re: Game Installation Error... Please Help Me by bolaji3071(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Game Installation Error... Please Help Me by bolaji3071(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Try this
create a folder and copy the entire disc content into it. If the copy operation fails then the disc is bad. If it doesn't and the copy operation is successful but the installation still fails the it could be the entire software.

Thanks bro for your response

I copied the entire disc and pasted it in a new folder successfully, but when I run the setup from the copied disc I still got error. Maybe the fault might be from the software as you said. Thanks bro
Re: Game Installation Error... Please Help Me by bolaji3071(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2016
Generalmac:
Not a Geek..
but try installing from a hard-drive..
It could be from the software..

Ok bro. Thanks
Re: Game Installation Error... Please Help Me by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
bolaji3071:

Thanks bro for your response

I copied the entire disc and pasted it in a new folder successfully, but when I run the setup from the copied disc I still got error. Maybe the fault might be from the software as you said. Thanks bro
what exactly is the error you got?
Re: Game Installation Error... Please Help Me by bolaji3071(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
what exactly is the error you got?

It said that something is missing in d file location or setup so it would stop installing
, I also tried installing it on a friend core i3 dell laptop but I go same error too.

(1) (Reply)

Trade Your Clash Of Kings Castle For Cash. / Who Has ISO (psp) Games To Sell In Lagos! / Which Software Can I Use To Create A Cyber Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.