Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC (2282 Views)

Trouble With Installing GTA On My PC / How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC by Mosesbutez(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
after installing corepack crack version of grand theft auto 5 for several hours, I got this error " play grand theft auto five using playgtav.exe" whenever I launch the game.

Pls help me, I'm really frustrated. I really love to play this game
Re: Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Consequences for getting cracked games lol
Re: Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC by academicjosh(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Make sure you copy all the contents of the crack folder into the gta v directory. Launch the game by running gtavlauncher as administrator and see if that will help. You might also have to install Rockstar Games social club as administrator if you haven't done that already.
Re: Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC by Yutee46: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mosesbutez:
after installing corepack crack version of grand theft auto 5 for several hours, I got this error " play grand theft auto five using playgtav.exe" whenever I launch the game.

Pls help me, I'm really frustrated. I really love to play this game

Be sure to have your antivirals or Windows defender switched off. Then run the gta v exe file as administrator
Re: Pls Help Me, I Got This Error After Installing Gta 5 On My PC by Datbadtguy: 2:34am On Nov 02, 2017
academicjosh:
Make sure you copy all the contents of the crack folder into the gta v directory. Launch the game by running gtavlauncher as administrator and see if that will help. You might also have to install Rockstar Games social club as administrator if you haven't done that already.
Thanks alot, it worked.
BUT I'm having an issue with the sound, it doesn't sound at all...conversations, action, etc doesn't sound at all
I've checked the volume and my speakers are working 100%
I don't know if you faced this problem and if you did, please how did you get it to sound
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 21 Vs Fifa 20 Graphics & Player Comparison (PS5 Vs PS4) / Top Free Waptrick Applications To Download / Ps 3 Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.