Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Turkish Visa Experts Needed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Visa Experts Needed (36053 Views)

Turkish Airways Crash Lands, Skids Off Runway, Almost Plunged Into Black Sea / Turkish Visa And Embassy In Nigeria / What Are My Chances Of Being Granted A Turkish Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by sse4u: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
mistytohcute:
good afternoon, please how much does a study visa cost and also a flight to Istanbul

With respect to flight fares to Istanbul.. flight fares are not fixed or stable like that, it depends on the time/date you want to travel as well as the type of Airline you intend to board.

Nevertheless, you can know the flight fares/cost ahead..

I can help you to check for the fares and get your flight ticket when you are ready to fly.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
sse4u:

With respect to flight fares to Istanbul.. flight fares are not fixed or stable like that, it depends on the time/date you want to travel as well as the type of Airline you intend to board.

Nevertheless, you can know the flight fares/cost ahead..

I can help you to check for the fares and get your flight ticket when you are ready to fly.

thank you, I'll contact you
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by mykerg: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Pls i applied for a turkish tourist visa ,had my appointment and was told to come back after two weeks..Got there a couple of days ago only to be given my passport back with a white paper which incribes :

"Dear sir/madame
Your visa applicaton is not refused.It has been forwarded to turkish local authorities for further examination.The process is totally beyond the control of the embassy.You will be contacted as soon as reply is recieved from the national authorities."

I tried to make enquires as to if i would be contacted back but heard rumors that that was only put there so potential refused applicant wont faint.lol.Pls i need to know if i would be contacted ..Any one with prior experience??
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by malcomvee: 2:17am On Apr 07, 2017
I got the same white paper.. I don't know if it is their new posting method.. The whole thing is confusing..plwase anybody that has had similar experience should please get back to us.. Thanks

mykerg:
Pls i applied for a turkish tourist visa ,had my appointment and was told to come back after two weeks..Got there a couple of days ago only to be given my passport back with a white paper which incribes :

"Dear sir/madame
Your visa applicaton is not refused.It has been forwarded to turkish local authorities for further examination.The process is totally beyond the control of the embassy.You will be contacted as soon as reply is recieved from the national authorities."

I tried to make enquires as to if i would be contacted back but heard rumors that that was only put there so potential refused applicant wont faint.lol.Pls i need to know if i would be contacted ..Any one with prior experience??
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by olusesan33: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Hello my name is Sesan I like to ask you something about is turkey visa I will be happy if you people can help me out about the documents the Embassy will need
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by opomulero(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
olusesan33:
Hello my name is Sesan I like to ask you something about is turkey visa I will be happy if you people can help me out about the documents the Embassy will need

Just check there website .... All documents were listed there. Just follow there rules and documentations required, they will give u d visa..... Wish u success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by olusesan33: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls I don't no the site can you help me so that I can have the site
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by opomulero(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
olusesan33:
Pls I don't no the site can you help me so that I can have the site

http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/ShowInfoNotes.aspx?ID=121787
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
good day.... I will love to apply for PGD in Turkey... please please what will be the total cost and how do I apply for it

thanks
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
opomulero:

Just check there website .... All documents were listed there. Just follow there rules and documentations required, they will give u d visa..... Wish u success

good day.... I will love to apply for PGD inTurkey... please please what will be the total cost and how do I apply for it,
thanks
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by pelfap: 8:14am On May 28, 2017
i heard there is a new turkish transit visa law can someone enlighten me on that
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Asolukah: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
mykerg:

"Dear sir/madame

Hi Bro,

Did you pay the $250?

When you came back after Two weeks did they refund you?

Thanks.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Asolukah: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2017
malcomvee:
I got the same white paper.. I don't know if it is their new posting method.. The whole thing is confusing..plwase anybody that has had similar experience should please get back to us.. Thanks

Hi Bro,

Did you pay the $250 for the Visa Fee?

Thanks.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Solomon4580: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good evening everybody, please I want to apply for a student visa to Turkey but I don't know how much it will cost me to do that. I mean everything about the University and visa fees, please friends reply me back as soon as possible Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by dotcomnamename: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2017
??
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Bellniki1: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hi, good day everyone. Please can anyone help with details of public schools in turkey and the admission process.
Most schools I see online are private schools, I will told the public schools are less expensive.
Expert in the house and those who live in turkey kindly assist.
Thank you
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by iresidence: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dont miss out. FOR ALL those who want to travel to Turkey ........should check this out http://residencepermitturkey.com/invitiation-letter-visa-deny-and-deported-from-turkey/

Here is the WORK VISA APPLICATION made in govt system https://Visa.gov.tr And you can check out VISA FEES here https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

To learn more about, 101 questions and answers here https://www.nairaland.com/3177902/genuie-info-turkey.i-want-travel/44#60379887

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by gentleking90(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2017
malcomvee:
Did the embassy still called u back bro?

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
mykerg:

"Dear sir/madame

what documents did u submit?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by gentleking90(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=gentleking90 post=61811564][/quote] have u heard from them since then
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by opomulero(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2018
Pls did the embassy contact anyone of you that got white paper back
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by stefanimay: 3:16pm On May 21, 2018
opomulero:
Pls did the embassy contact anyone of you that got white paper back

Pls what are d documents you submitted?
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by chapatti: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2018
How To Apply For Turkey Student Visa From Nigeria

How To Apply For Turkey Student Visa From Nigeria – For so many, applying for Turkey student visa is a bit challenging. But, the truth of the matter is that getting a Turkey student Visa from Nigeria is easy and does not actually require a whole lot to do. This article will simply solve that issue. Just read through and do all that will be required of you and that’s all.

Related >>> How To Apply For Slovakia Student Visa From Nigeria

I recently wrote an article on How To Apply For Poland Student Visa From Nigeria You are a Nigerian, you can also read it too. So for those who want to study and further their Education or study in Turkey, this article is just for you. You right at the every right place to get all your questions answered. This article does not centre alone on How to Apply for Turkey Student Visa from Nigeria but still can be very useful and instrumental for those who are looking for Turkey visa requirements for Nigerian citizens. If you are looking for how much is Turkey visa, Turkey visa agent in Nigeria, Turkish embassy visa requirements and download Turkish visa application form, this article will answer all of that question. The purpose for this article is to show you the easy steps on How to Apply for Turkey Student Visa from Nigeria and trust me, it’s all you need. Whatever i will be showing to you, will be the exact thing i have mailed to my clients and it has turned out to have helped vertically everyone i have sent it to

READ ALSO: How To Apply For Poland Student Visa From Nigeria

Study In Turkey Overview

One time i had a heated argument with a friend of mine who felt there was a hype about schooling in Turkey. But today he has confirmed that there was not really an over hyping bgut of a fact Turkey remains one of the best places of study in the world. Today my friend school in Turkey via the help i rendered him and that exactly is what i want to show you. Turkey is part of Asia and Europe and this leaves Turkey with a remarkably wide climatic and geographical variations. My friend told me recently that the quality of the education and teaching staff you find at Turkish Universities offers a potential student a world of opportunities that will grant them the skills they will need for a global world. No doubt that every bit of Degrees that will be granted by Turkish Universities are recognized around the world.

How to Get A Turkey Student Visa From Nigeria
Fo9r the complete guide, click here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by aniola1995(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
please I want to start my turkey processing visit visa. I don't have my national ID card but I have the paper one, can I use it..please what other documents do I need. I don't have an invitation letter, can I use hotel bookings
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Power001: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hello, that's their procedure, you will be sent an email when your visa has been approved by the Turkish MFA it may take a while though up to a month sometimes.

mykerg:

"Dear sir/madame

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Power001: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Less expensive sometimes as low as $1k and u may even earn scholarships as icing on the cake but most Bsc courses in state owned Universities are delivered in Turkish language. Msc courses have more programs delivered in English though.
Bellniki1:
Hi, good day everyone. Please can anyone help with details of public schools in turkey and the admission process.
Most schools I see online are private schools, I will told the public schools are less expensive.
Expert in the house and those who live in turkey kindly assist.
Thank you
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Power001: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Check on the embassy website for a list of all required docs. The Application procedure is not cumbersome as long as ur set to make at least 2 trips to Abuja (if you don't reside in Abuja) ur first trip is to submit ur docs and visa interview and second trip will be after ur vsa is approved. You must be ready to wait at least a month for your visa to be approved.

aniola1995:
please I want to start my turkey processing visit visa. I don't have my national ID card but I have the paper one, can I use it..please what other documents do I need. I don't have an invitation letter, can I use hotel bookings
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by mykerg: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Over a year .Yet no email
Power001:
Hello, that's their procedure, you will be sent an email when your visa has been approved by the Turkish MFA it may take a while though up to a month sometimes.

Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Tikaton: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please, i have been to turkey several times. That's not the procedure. He has been denied a visa. Period. If i may ask, did you submit an Invitation letter? How did you package everything? I can help you through a trusted agent who is not greedy.
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by Abekebabe: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Tikaton:
Please, i have been to turkey several times. That's not the procedure. He has been denied a visa. Period. If i may ask, did you submit an Invitation letter? How did you package everything? I can help you through a trusted agent who is not greedy.

Bro, is it true that turkey don't grant visa on virgin passport , if yes, please what's the way out for someone that has never traveled out of country bf ?
One agent promised my bro , non appearance visa, how can one get non appearance visa without using an agent. Think I should submit for my bro. Thanks
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by WhyNa: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Turkish Visa Experts Needed by brightday2222(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Can I apply for Turkish evisa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos / Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.