Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (166875 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
DIRECT TIPS
3.00pm: AFC united vs orgryte is BET ON OVER 2.5 GOAL (Sweden suprettan)
Odd is 1.7 Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2016
SURE TIPS
10.30am: pk-35 vs kups BET ON OVER 1.5 GOALS (Finland vssy)
10.30am: HJK Helsinki vs Rops BET ON OVER 1.5 GOALS (finland vssy)
10.30am: ilves vs VPS BET ON OVER 1.5 GOALS (Finland vssy )
Total odd is 2.65
KINDLY STAKES AS SINGLES(3COMBO) GOODLUCK
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
moneymins:
SURE TIPS

10.30am: pk-35 vs kups BET ON OVER 1.5 GOALS (Finland vssy)

10.30am: HJK Helsinki vs Rops BET ON OVER 1.5 GOALS (finland vssy)

10.30am: ilves vs VPS BET ON OVER 1.5 GOALS (Finland vssy )

Total odd is 2.65

KINDLY STAKES AS SINGLES(3COMBO) GOODLUCK

the above tips if played as instructed by me, on 1500 naira stakes, you should get a paid out of 1700 but if the three won, your pay out should at least be 3000 naira plus. I don't advise gambling, just follow my instruction and smile to the bank. To the guy spamming people details on this thread and on my whatsapp group, be careful so as not to get your hand burnt as I might be force to communicate with the icc to get your full details and eventually get you arrested. And lastly to everyone following this thread, Be careful with the way you drop your numbers publicly in social network, have being preaching this for a long time cos spammers are very desperate to scam you no matter how small the money may be. Kindly be careful. thanks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
HOT TIPS
6.00pm: Girona Vs Cordoba BET ON BOTH TO SCORES ( spain lig2 playoff)
Odd is 2.2
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS
6.00pm: Girona Vs Cordoba BET ON BOTH TO SCORES ( spain lig2 playoff)
Odd is 2.2
WONN. GOODNITE.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by twentyk(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
HOUSE whats the best site you know for sure tips....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2016
twentyk:
HOUSE whats the best site you know for sure tips....

I think we chatted yesterday and also noticed you are on my whatsapp free group requesting to join the VIP session, My brother, my advise for you, if your spirit is against going into something you are not sure of, Kindly quit that thing and focus on something else. this thread of mine is not the best session to ask your question, I will advise you browse NAIRALAND very well. we have good tipster. To you joining VIP is not compulsory whatsoever. I will advise you look elsewhere or do a Google Search. Goodmorning
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2016
TIPS

2.00pm: Spain vs Czech Republic BET ON czech Republic to win or draw first half ( European 2016 Championship)

Goodluck to everyone
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2016
HOT TIPS

2.00pm: Spain vs Czech Republic BET ON (-1H) that is Handicap X (european 2016 Championship)

Odd is 3.6 , Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by lexylexy(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Nna dis ur tips,e get as e be sha o. Anyways,wish u green
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
lexylexy:
Nna dis ur tips,e get as e be sha o. Anyways,wish u green

Noted
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
moneymins:
TIPS

2.00pm: Spain vs Czech Republic BET ON czech Republic to win or draw first half ( European 2016 Championship)

Goodluck to everyone

WONNNN, FIRST HALF RESULT, 0-0 .
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS

2.00pm: Spain vs Czech Republic BET ON (-1H) that is Handicap X (european 2016 Championship)

Odd is 3.6 , Goodluck

WONNNNN,

Match end 1-0 in favor of Spain which means 1-1 according to our handicap bet. 3.6 odd WONNNN...
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
moneymins:

WONNNNN,

Match end 1-0 in favor of Spain which means 1-1 according to our handicap bet. 3.6 odd WONNNN...
Is It not 1-1
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
Is It not 1-1

Yes bro. base on our handicap X. it's means we give Czech Republic one goal ahead expecting Spain to win the match with atleast a goal to win. that's exactly what happen. cheers
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
moneymins:

Yes bro. base on our handicap X. it's means we give Czech Republic one goal ahead expecting Spain to win the match with atleast a goal to win. that's exactly what happen. cheers
Owk waiting for next game
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
Owk waiting for next game

On this thread, we don't just give tips. two tips were given today and it's both won tips. tomorrow is another day. we trade sport and don't gamble here. hope that sort out your query. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by puskin: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
@moneymins

It is very obvious you do not know what scam is.
Did the person dupe you of any sum of money or did both of you execute a transaction for which he didn't pay.

I wonder what is the essence of bringing this to NL when it never started or even happened here.

.......and please, read NL rules and regulations again and have a better understanding of it.

.....and please, be careful of your unguarded comments/statements trying desperately to make the person look bad.

His only offence was trying to get your whatsapp group members to register on his site and that is no biz of NL.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by OGeeKush(m): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
puskin:
@moneymims

Did the person dupe you of any sum of money or did both of you execute a transaction for which he didn't pay.

I wonder what is the essence of bringing this to NL when it never started or even happened here.

.......and please, read NL rules and regulations again and have a better understanding of it.

.....and please, be careful of your unguarded comments/statements trying desperately to make the person look bad.

His only offence was trying to get your whatsapp group members to register on his site and that is no biz of NL.

I tire o
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
puskin:
@moneymims

It all started here admin Puskin, at least most of the screenshot I uploaded earlier should give a clue of my claim concerning this youngman. he asked to be added to MY group which I bluntly refuse. I have being getting numerous complain from my followers on NAIRALAND about this young man but was just looking for a right channel for me to get a clue about him until all what happen between one of my NAIRALAND followers and this young man where this young man was asking him to pay or invite people to join him. I really don't have any case against him whatsoever, mine is to try and warn people to be careful with any message or whatsapp text they didn't have in their contact. I have given a formal warning here tot people to stop dropping their numbers so as not to get spammed up. Anyway, I still respect your matured way in handling issue like this. Thumb up sir. cheers
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Dexterouskay: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Thanks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by emmanuelgon: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2016
please add me to the whatsapp group 08055367012 and 08022054012 thanks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by emmanuelgon: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Please add me to the whatsapp group 08055367012 and 08022054012 thanks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2016
emmanuelgon:
Please add me to the whatsapp group 08055367012 and 08022054012 thanks

stop adding your numbers here please. chat me up directly from my signature. there are many spammers like tipsden copying numbers here. stop it please for God sake
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
JOKER TIPS

8.00pm: Portugal vs Iceland BET ON FT OVER 4 CORNERS ( European 2016 Championship)

Odd is I.87

YOU CAN STAKE HIGH IF YOU LIKE... GOODLUCK
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
TRICKY HOT TIPS

5.00pm: Austria vs Hungary BET ON X/1 i.e draw/austria (European 2016 Championship)

Odd is 4.6

the analysis was strictly done but this is football, invest what you can avoid to loss. base on our statistics, we always try to makes all clients smile to the bank. Goodluck to everyone. cheers
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Dexterouskay: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good evening op. what's the most preferable naija bookmaker to use? Thanks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by heybeemoney(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Simple instruction to all followers here, don't put your number here, I beg u for God sake. if you do that and you are spam, you are on your own. My digit is right on my signature to ask for any details at all you may need assistant from. It's doesn't entails you add your number here. please kindly remove any number here and follow due process. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dexterouskay:
Good evening op. what's the most preferable naija bookmaker to use? Thanks

I don't trust Nigeria bookie so I can't recommend any for you sir. any bookie you use is strictly at your own risk. do your personal underground research about any of this bookie before entrusting your money with them. thank u sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.