Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (166717 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2016
SINGLES HOT TIPS

2.00pm: switzerland vs poland BET ON SWITZERLAND TO QUALIFY at odd 2.10(europe 2016)

5.00pm: wales vs Northern ireland BET ON WALES TO QUALIFY at odd 1.44 (europe 2016)

8.00pm: Croatia vs portugal BET ON PORTUGAL TO QUALIFY at odd 2.0 (europe 2016)

How to make profit with this tips, By 2pm, stake 1000 naira on switzerland to qualify, if win, stake 500 on wales to qualify, if loss, stake 1000 on portugal to qualify, Dont mind portugal naughty defence, i see them going through to the next round. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
UK HORSE RACING HOT TIPS

RACE 1

Newcastle 2.30pm: Pick MARKAZ at odd 8.0 and POLYBIUS at odd 12.0 to win the race at EITHER WAYS . Pls stake as singles

RACE 2

Newcastle 3.05pm: pick CAPTAIN COLBY at odd 15.0 and SIR ROBERT CHEVAL at odd 7.5 to win at EITHER WAYS. kindly stakes as singles pls.

RACE 3

Newcastle 3.40pm: pick DANNYDAY at odd 5.5 and SEA OF HEAVEN at odd 8.5 to win at EITHER WAYS.

RACE 4

Windsor 3.50pm: pick REFLEKTOR at odd 11.0 and LINCOLN at odd 11.0 to win at EITHER WAYS .

RACE 5

Newmarket 3.55pm: pick SO BELOVED at odd 5.0 and MUWAARY at odd 4.5 to win the race at EITHER WAYS

RACE 6

Newcastle 4.15pm: pick POLARISATION at odd 11.0 and NAKEETA at odd 10.0 to win the race at EITHER WAYS

SPECIAL NOTICES

I PICK TWO WINNERS BASE ON THE APP ANALYSIS. EITHER WAYS MEANS IF THEY COME BETWEEN 1ST TO 3RD, WE WON THE RACE. ITS A VERY HOT TIPS. WILL SHARE FOR EVERYBODY TODAY BUT SUBSEQUENT ONE WILL BE FOR VIP ONLY. HORSE RACING IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS IN EUROPE, I KNOW OF THREE POWERFUL COMPANY THAT OFFERS LIVE UK HORSE RACING TIPS FOR £600 PER MONTH SUBSCRIPTION WITH HIGHER STRIKE RATE, THATS THE LEAST CHARGE, HARDLY WILL YOU SEE A TYPICAL WHITE MAN BETTING ON FOOTBALL. THEY MOSTLY INVEST THEIR MONEY ON HORSE RACING. ALL YOU NEED TO START WITH IS JUST $25,, €25 OR £25. USING LOCAL BOOKIES CAN NEVER GIVES U THE BEST RESULT YOU DESIRE. MOST OF OUR FOREIGN BOOKIES ARE LISTED IN THEIR COUNTRY STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET WITH A LARGER CAPITAL BASE SHOULD YOU WIN BIG.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
GOOD NEWS, OUR FIRST RACE WAS A POSTIVE ONE, ONE OF OUR PICK COMES FIRST, MARKAZ CAME OUTRIGHT FIRST, $50 GIVES OUT $300 CLEAR PROFIT. SCREENSHOT OF THE RESULT BELOW FOR RACE NEWCASTLE 2.30PM

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
CONFIRM LIVE IN PLAY TIPS
2.00pm: switzerland vs poland BET ON HOME TEAM OVER O.5 GOALS at 2 odd plus

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
ON OUR UK HORSE RACING TIPS FOR RACE 2 AT NEWCASTLE 3.05pm, ONE OF OUR PICK CAME THIRD GIVING US A PROFIT ON EITHER WAY. GREENNN

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
moneymins:
CONFIRM LIVE IN PLAY TIPS
2.00pm: switzerland vs poland BET ON HOME TEAM OVER O.5 GOALS at 2 odd plus
GOOOOOAAAALLLLLL, WON
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
WONNNNNNNN, ON OUR UK HORSE RACING RACE 3 WE HAVE AN OUTRIGHT WINNNNERRRR. HORSE RACING IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS IN EUROPE. DANNYDAY WON THAT RACE OUTRIGHTLY GIVING US FULL PAYOUT...

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by RazaqMB(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
moneymins:
ON OUR UK HORSE RACING TIPS FOR RACE 2 AT NEWCASTLE 3.05pm, ONE OF OUR PICK CAME THIRD GIVING US A PROFIT ON EITHER WAY. GREENNN
please how does this work cos I played the second game and it wasn't green(marathonbet)
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
RazaqMB:
please how does this work cos I played the second game and it wasn't green(marathonbet)

If you use the EITHER WAYS OR EITHER WINS OPTION, YOU SHOULD GET A PAYOUT. AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT BOOKIES BUT JUST BROWSE THEM NOW AND NOTICE THEY HAVE THAT MARKET FOR EITHER WAY WIN. ONE OF OUR PICK FOR RACE 2 CAME THIRD, I PICK TWO RUNNER AND ONE CAME THIRD GIVING US PROFIT. NEXT TIME YOU GET PICK FROM ME KINDLY CLICK ON THE EITHER WAY BOX JUST LIKE THE SCREENSHOT OF THE MARATHONBET BELOW. GOODLUCK

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by RazaqMB(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
moneymins:

If you use the EITHER WAYS OR EITHER WINS OPTION, YOU SHOULD GET A PAYOUT. AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT BOOKIES BUT JUST BROWSE THEM NOW AND NOTICE THEY HAVE THAT MARKET FOR EITHER WAY WIN. ONE OF OUR PICK FOR RACE 2 CAME THIRD, I PICK TWO RUNNER AND ONE CAME THIRD GIVING US PROFIT. NEXT TIME YOU GET PICK FROM ME KINDLY CLICK ON THE EITHER WAY BOX JUST LIKE THE SCREENSHOT OF THE MARATHONBET BELOW. GOODLUCK
ok thanks
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Ibrochaka(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
moneymins:
UK HORSE RACING HOT TIPS

RACE 1

Newcastle 2.30pm: Pick MARKAZ at odd 8.0 and POLYBIUS at odd 12.0 to win the race at EITHER WAYS . Pls stake as singles

RACE 2

Newcastle 3.05pm: pick CAPTAIN COLBY at odd 15.0 and SIR ROBERT CHEVAL at odd 7.5 to win at EITHER WAYS. kindly stakes as singles pls.

RACE 3

Newcastle 3.40pm: pick DANNYDAY at odd 5.5 and SEA OF HEAVEN at odd 8.5 to win at EITHER WAYS.

RACE 4

Windsor 3.50pm: pick REFLEKTOR at odd 11.0 and LINCOLN at odd 11.0 to win at EITHER WAYS .

RACE 5

Newmarket 3.55pm: pick SO BELOVED at odd 5.0 and MUWAARY at odd 4.5 to win the race at EITHER WAYS

RACE 6

Newcastle 4.15pm: pick POLARISATION at odd 11.0 and NAKEETA at odd 10.0 to win the race at EITHER WAYS

SPECIAL NOTICES

I PICK TWO WINNERS BASE ON THE APP ANALYSIS. EITHER WAYS MEANS IF THEY COME BETWEEN 1ST TO 3RD, WE WON THE RACE. ITS A VERY HOT TIPS. WILL SHARE FOR EVERYBODY TODAY BUT SUBSEQUENT ONE WILL BE FOR VIP ONLY. HORSE RACING IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS IN EUROPE, I KNOW OF THREE POWERFUL COMPANY THAT OFFERS LIVE UK HORSE RACING TIPS FOR £600 PER MONTH SUBSCRIPTION WITH HIGHER STRIKE RATE, THATS THE LEAST CHARGE, HARDLY WILL YOU SEE A TYPICAL WHITE MAN BETTING ON FOOTBALL. THEY MOSTLY INVEST THEIR MONEY ON HORSE RACING. ALL YOU NEED TO START WITH IS JUST $25,, €25 OR £25. USING LOCAL BOOKIES CAN NEVER GIVES U THE BEST RESULT YOU DESIRE. MOST OF OUR FOREIGN BOOKIES ARE LISTED IN THEIR COUNTRY STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET WITH A LARGER CAPITAL BASE SHOULD YOU WIN BIG.
pls which of d foreign bookie are u using?
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ibrochaka:
pls which of d foreign bookie are u using?

I don't recommend bookie please. bookie recommendation are only for my members. do your research on which bookie to use.... Mine is to sort out a winning tips and share with all members and followers on NAIRALAND. thank you.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Gr8ter1: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
My prediction
Croatia-- Portugal
HT/FT
X/1
Success
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
[b]
Gr8ter1:
My prediction
Croatia-- Portugal
HT/FT
X/1
Success

i have warn u to stop spamming this thread. I notices you spam this thread all over which I report you to the admin before all your spamming post was removed, if you notice those spamming post have being peacefully remove, if it's you or someone sending u here, you can't succeed as I notice you only focus on this thread for your spamming and I will gently advise you Stay cleared. You have created a topic under business which is a bold step to at least show your genuinety. People will follow you if you are good. You don't try to win people's attention by spamming other people's thread especially this one. If you notice from my signature, I don't go about other people's thread trying to create cheap attention, I rather create my topic and people follows suit. Your three odd topic you just created will be a success if you can free your mind and don't see others as a competitor. I don't entertain all this spamming here please. A match that start 8.00pm, you put your spamming post exactly four minutes after the start of the match 8.04pm. Stay clear from spamming this thread. Thank you
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
90mins full time
Croatia 0 vs Portugal 0
Extra time.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
moneymins:
SINGLES HOT TIPS

2.00pm: switzerland vs poland BET ON SWITZERLAND TO QUALIFY at odd 2.10(europe 2016)

5.00pm: wales vs Northern ireland BET ON WALES TO QUALIFY at odd 1.44 (europe 2016)

8.00pm: Croatia vs portugal BET ON PORTUGAL TO QUALIFY at odd 2.0 (europe 2016)

How to make profit with this tips, By 2pm, stake 1000 naira on switzerland to qualify, if win, stake 500 on wales to qualify, if loss, stake 1000 on portugal to qualify, Dont mind portugal naughty defence, i see them going through to the next round. Goodluck

ALL THE THREE PREDICTION TO QUALIFY IN TODAY'S EUROPE MATCH, SWITZERLAND LOOSE ON PENALTY WHICH IS VERY PATHETIC, MAKING US DOWN BY A THOUSAND NAIRA, THE WALES MATCH WAS A WON MATCH ON 2000 NAIRA STAKES, WE WON ALMOST WHAT WE LOST ON THE FIRST, STAKING 2000 NAIRA ON PORTUGAL TO QUALIFY WHICH THEY EVENTUALLY QUALIFY GIVES US TOTAL PROFIT, ON MY FAVOURITE FOREIGN BOOKIE, $10 STAKE ON THE FIRST TIPS LOSS, $20 STAKE ON THE SECOND TIPS WON GIVING IS $8.8 DOLLARS CLEAR PROFIT, WHY $20 STAKE ON PORTUGAL TO WIN AT ODD 2.0 GIVES $40 GIVING US $20 CLEAR PROFIT MINUS THE DEFICIT OF $2 FROM THE FIRST TIPS MAKING IT A CLEAR $18 PROFIT COUPLED WITH PROFIT MADE FROM OUR UK HORSE RACING PICK, ITS GREENNNN ALL ROUND. CONGRAT TO THOSE THAT STAKE THIS TIPS. GOODLUCK ON SUBSEQUENT TIPS....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ATOLEX(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Pls any expert in sport betting should pls give me a REAL and SURE system in any area of sport that will be giving DAILY accumulation of 1.10 odds daily. T H A N K S.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2016
ATOLEX:
Pls any expert in sport betting should pls give me a REAL and SURE system in any area of sport that will be giving DAILY accumulation of 1.10 odds daily. T H A N K S.

First and foremost, let me correct one impression, there is no expert anywhere. to your query sir. There is no sure system for sure game 100% but you can see close to that like 70%. You can only beat the bookie if you use a very good staking plan. Don't be too greedy, be discipline. Don't see sport trading as a get rich scheme. target 25 to 50%.of your bookie balance monthly. To be honest, you cannot get what you want here sir. At times you see some punters claim to win 500k on a sure tips only for them to get greedy to be targeting 1million with another sure tips with their won 500k and eventually loose that money. A wise man will win 100k, go home happily to his family to share his goodies but a greedy man will be looking to double that money in gambling thus lose everything. wishing you the very good luck in your search. I will advise you do a thorough research on whom you deal with. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
DRAW SINGLE COMBO TIPS

4.00pm: Syrianka vs orgryte BET ON FULL TIME DRAW at odd 3.30 or stake first half draw at odd 2.03(Sweden suprettan)

5.00pm: Trelleborgs vs Assyriska BET ON FULL TIME DRAW at odd 3.4 or half time draw at 2.08 (Sweden suprettan)

8.00pm: Atletico PR vs Gremio BET ON FULL TIME DRAW at odd 3.25 (Brazil seria A)

SPECIAL NOTE TO MAKES BIG MONEY FROM THIS ABOVE TIPS AS AM SURE A DRAW WILL DROP

STAKE SINGULY PLS, BUDGET 5000 NAIRA FOR NIGERIA BOOKIE, STAKE 1000 NAIRA FOR FIRST TIPS AT ODD 3.3 FULL TIME OR HALF TIME DRAW AT ODD 2.03, NOTE, IF YOU GO FOR FULL TIME FROM THE FIRST TIPS THEN YOU MUST ATLEAST STAKE THE SECOND TIPS 15MINS TO ITS START BUT IF STAKE FIRST HALF DRAW, THEN AFTER 45MINS OF THE FIRST MATCH, IF YOU WON, STOP TRADING THE DRAW PROJECT BUT IF LOSS, DOUBLE YOUR STAKE TO 2K AND ALSO STAKE FIRST HALF DRAW FOR THE SECOND MATCH STARTING BY 5.00PM. IF ITS FULL TIME, U CAN STAKE 1K EACH FOR THE TWO MATCH, IF ONE WON AND THE OTHER LOSE, YOU SHOULD BE IN PROFIT, STOP AND DONT STAKE THE LAST DRAW TIP. IF YOU FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION, YOU WILL ATLEAST HAVE LITTLE CHANGE TO RECHARGE YOUR CELLPHONE. GOODLUCK
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
moneymins:
DRAW SINGLE COMBO TIPS

4.00pm: Syrianka vs orgryte BET ON FULL TIME DRAW at odd 3.30 or stake first half draw at odd 2.03(Sweden suprettan)

5.00pm: Trelleborgs vs Assyriska BET ON FULL TIME DRAW at odd 3.4 or half time draw at 2.08 (Sweden suprettan)

8.00pm: Atletico PR vs Gremio BET ON FULL TIME DRAW at odd 3.25 (Brazil seria A)

SPECIAL NOTE TO MAKES BIG MONEY FROM THIS ABOVE TIPS AS AM SURE A DRAW WILL DROP

STAKE SINGULY PLS, BUDGET 5000 NAIRA FOR NIGERIA BOOKIE, STAKE 1000 NAIRA FOR FIRST TIPS AT ODD 3.3 FULL TIME OR HALF TIME DRAW AT ODD 2.03, NOTE, IF YOU GO FOR FULL TIME FROM THE FIRST TIPS THEN YOU MUST ATLEAST STAKE THE SECOND TIPS 15MINS TO ITS START BUT IF STAKE FIRST HALF DRAW, THEN AFTER 45MINS OF THE FIRST MATCH, IF YOU WON, STOP TRADING THE DRAW PROJECT BUT IF LOSS, DOUBLE YOUR STAKE TO 2K AND ALSO STAKE FIRST HALF DRAW FOR THE SECOND MATCH STARTING BY 5.00PM. IF ITS FULL TIME, U CAN STAKE 1K EACH FOR THE TWO MATCH, IF ONE WON AND THE OTHER LOSE, YOU SHOULD BE IN PROFIT, STOP AND DONT STAKE THE LAST DRAW TIP. IF YOU FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION, YOU WILL ATLEAST HAVE LITTLE CHANGE TO RECHARGE YOUR CELLPHONE. GOODLUCK

Two visible first half draw was actually won, I couldn't post tips here today. hopefully, we get a winning tips tomorrow, France, Germany and Belgium all won straight. Thats just too awaresome. Goodluck to everyone
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
VERY HOT HORSE RACING GENERAL MEMBERS TIPS

WOLVERHAMPTON 3.55pm: Stake WHITE SHAHEEN at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also Stake JIVE TIME at odd 6.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS.

kindly stake both runners differently o, don't use accumulator, if they comes between 1st, 2nd and third, we won our bet. GOODLUCK

Either ways means, you back them to be within first and third for you to get a profit

GOODLUCK

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
OUR SPECIAL PICK TODAY AT PONTEFRACT 3.05 WON THE RACE at good odd of 8.5, We have currently bank a profit of $150. I will advise my followers to follow the above horse racing winning tips I share with general members.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Ichify: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
moneymins:
OUR SPECIAL PICK TODAY AT PONTEFRACT 3.05 WON THE RACE at good odd of 8.5, We have currently bank a profit of $150. I will advise my followers to follow the above horse racing winning tips I share with general members.

Your doing a great job. I won and this isn't my first time. I'm a VIP member from his whatsapp group and I highly recommend him. Thanks sir.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ichify:

Your doing a great job. I won and this isn't my first time. I'm a VIP member from his whatsapp group and I highly recommend him. Thanks sir.

You are welcome. Noted
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
HOT TIPS

5.00pm: Italy vs Spain BET ON FIRST HALF OVER 0.5 GOALS at odd 1.9 (Europe 2016)

8.00pm: England vs Iceland BET ON FIRST HALF OVER 0.5 GOALS at odd 1.53 ( Europe 2016)

Total odd is 2.9

KINDLY STAKES AS SINGLES AND ALSO ACCUMULATE IT IF YOU LIKE, I RECOMMEND SINGLES. GOODLUCK
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS

5.00pm: Italy vs Spain BET ON FIRST HALF OVER 0.5 GOALS at odd 1.9 (Europe 2016)

8.00pm: England vs Iceland BET ON FIRST HALF OVER 0.5 GOALS at odd 1.53 ( Europe 2016)

Total odd is 2.9

KINDLY STAKES AS SINGLES AND ALSO ACCUMULATE IT IF YOU LIKE, I RECOMMEND SINGLES. GOODLUCK

WONNN, WHAT A BRILLIANT WAY TO START THIS WEEK.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
so like ur stly....n u look good... alabi has really wicked me...... how do I make it? hw much shud I fund..... n b assure dat wen I make profit wil surely... rem u....want to b on ur watsap grup... pls ur no
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Raphio:
so like ur stly....n u look good... alabi has really wicked me...... how do I make it? hw much shud I fund..... n b assure dat wen I make profit wil surely... rem u....want to b on ur watsap grup... pls ur no

The most bitter truth is that you can not get any assurance from me. Everything we do here is a game of chance and pure favor from God. You are solely responsible for any lose you made or profit acrue as a result of following tips here. I will advise you looks elsewhere for your profit assurance. I don't tolerate spamming here please. I only give tips here and on my whatsapp group with an advise staking plan for those that are interested to get it. Goodluck and Good morning to everyone
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2016
HOT TIPS

1.00pm: Nordsjaelland vs Roskilde BET ON HT/FT 1/1 at odd 2.75 (international club friendly)

4.30pm: VPS WIN vs lives tamp at odd 2.40 ( Finland first league)

4.30pm: Oulu WIN vs KTP kotka at odd 1.85 (Finland 2nd league)

Total odd is 10.43

Kindly stake singles please, accumulate it at your own risk, we need just two winnings to be in profit. what u can just do is to stake as SINGLES(3COMB). if you accumulate, it's might also be good but I don't always advise accumulative stakes as the bookie are always at advantage if a single match losses. Notice, I strictly don't want spamming here, invest what you can avoid to loose, Every tips drop here are strictly analyst to give u profit no matter what. Lastly, be positive, I see you at the top. Goodluck

Special note, You can as well accumulate both Finland matches and do also plays as singles

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2016
I WILL GIVE EVERYONE WINNING HORSE RACING TIPS. WILL UPDATE WHEN I FINISH MY ANALYSIS. Will only share one winning horse racing tips with general public, the rest are for VIP members. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE 1 AT HAMILTON

HAMILTON 2.00pm: Stake ALFIE'S ANGEL at odd 2.25 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake BAILYEY SHOWGIRL at odd 7.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS.

Either ways means the two pick must be within 1st and 3rd for us to cash out profit.

Stakes as singles please Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE 1 AT HAMILTON

HAMILTON 2.00pm: Stake ALFIE'S ANGEL at odd 2.25 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake BAILYEY SHOWGIRL at odd 7.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS.

Either ways means the two pick must be within 1st and 3rd for us to cash out profit.

Stakes as singles please Goodluck

WONNNN, By the grace of God almighty, we just won our Hamilton horse racing tips, one of our pick came first

This horse racing tips u get free here is being sold per week in uk for £600. What a wonderful way to start today, our first pick for today soccer match HT/FT 1/1 is currently on a winning track, the home team won first half and currently leading 2nd half, with God all things are possible. Below is the screen shot confirmation that we won our UK horse racing pick at Hamilton 2.00pm. one of our selection win BAILEY SHOWGIRL WON the Race . Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.