Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (167177 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR NEWBURY

NEWBURY 3.35pm: stake MR LUPTON to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake THE TIN MAN to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake CHARMING THOUGHT to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ILLUMINATE to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this four pick means we must at least produce a top three from our pick to get paid. Good luck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE JUST PRODUCE ANOTHER OUTRIGHT WINNER AT A VERY DANGEROUS RACE AT NEWBURY. WELL THIS IS VERY FANTASTIC

N. B, THE REST 99.9% WINNING TIPS GOES TO MY VIP. OUR FIRST 100% SURE MATCH IN VIP JUST HIT NOW. THE OTHER HORSE RACING POWERFULLY ANALYSED TIPS GOES ONLY TO THE MEMBERS THAT MOTIVATE ME TO DELIVER TO THEM. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS THAT BENEFIT FROM THIS PICK. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. I DONT ENTERTAIN QUESTION HERE, FOR QUESTION, CHAT ME VIA MY WHATSAPP. CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO GET MY WHATSAPP CONTACT. HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE TO EVERYONE

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
HOT SOCCER TIPS (GIVE IT A TRIAL NOT GUARANTEED)

5.00pm: Trans Narva vs paide linnameeskond BET ON HT/FT 1/2 at odd 26 ( Estonia Liga)

GOODLUCK. GIVE IT A TRIAL WITH MONEY YOU CAN AVOID TO LOSS. I DONT GIVE GUARANTEED ON SOCCER PICK

N. B, SOME SCAMMERS CALLED THIS A FIXED MATCH, I WILL WANT TO ADVISE ALL MY FOLLOWERS TO BE VERY CAREFUL SO AS NOT TO FALL SCAM INTO ANY SCAM THAT CLAIM TO BE SELLING MATCH TIPS, THERE IS NOTHING CALLED FIXED GAMES ANYWHERE. IN THE GAME OF FOOTBALL, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

SPAMMERS, YOUR ATTENTION IS NOT WELCOME ON THIS THREAD. IF YOU TRY ANY MOVE, I CAN ASSURE YOU WILL BE DISGRACE ON THIS THREAD.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOE STRATFORD RACE 1

STRATFORD 2.15pm: stake GARNOCK to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake KUDU COUNTRY to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ALYASAN to win the Race at EITHER WAYS

This Either ways as applied to this event entails we must atleast produce a top three finish from our pick to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CURRAGH RACE 1

CURRAGH 2.35pm: stake LANDLINE to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake YOU ARE WONDER to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ISTAN to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event means we must produce top three to get paid.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOE STRATFORD RACE 1

STRATFORD 2.15pm: stake GARNOCK to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake KUDU COUNTRY to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ALYASAN to win the Race at EITHER WAYS

This Either ways as applied to this event entails we must atleast produce a top three finish from our pick to get paid. Goodluck

ONE OF OUR FIRST PICK IN THE FIRST RACE WON THE RACE OUTRIGHTLY SETTLING US UP TO A MASSIVE PROFIT TODAY

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT CURRAGH RACE 1

CURRAGH 2.35pm: stake LANDLINE to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake YOU ARE WONDER to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ISTAN to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event means we must produce top three to get paid.

OUR SECOND RACE WAS ALSO A WINNER

WE HAVE AN OUTRIGHT WINNER HERE

N. B, OTHERS WINNING PAID TIPS GOES ONLY TO MY WONDERFUL VIP MEMBERS. TO ALL FOLLOWERS THAT GAIN FROM THIS TIPS, I WANT TO WARMLY CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR EARNING FROM MY THREAD TODAY.

THE BEAUTY OF BEING IN MY VIP IS THAT, YOU GET STAKING ADVISE FROM ME ON EVERY OF MY PICK AND MAKE PROFIT EVEN IF OUR PICK COMES SECOND OR THIRD. ITS THAT SIMPLES.

SPAMMERS STAY CLEARED FROM HERE OR YOU GET DISGRACE AND EXPOSE HERE.

HAPPY EARNING ONCE MORE TO EVERYONE

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by chineduho: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dude keeps sending people to villa, 1/3 doesn't necessarily mean profit. Easy with the WON WON WON.

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
chineduho:
Dude keeps sending people to villa, 1/3 doesn't necessarily mean profit. Easy with the WON WON WON.

Am sure you are very sick, I select three pick and one win, what's that? please I am not begging u or whosoever to follow my tips here okay. and mind you, my VIP hold the sole right to review my tips not an outsider as I give them staking advise. please carry yourself away from here.

Note, I don't perform magic here, for every race, I update everyone with result by uploading the screenshot. maybe you think we are doing childish stuff here, u are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by chineduho: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
moneymins:

Am sure you are very sick, I select three pick and one win, what's that? please I am not begging u or whosoever to follow my tips here okay. and mind you, my VIP hold the sole right to review my tips not an outsider as I give them staking advise. please carry your while self away from here.

Note, I don't perform magic here, for every race, I update everyone with result by uploading the screenshot. maybe you think we are doing childish stuff here, u are wrong.
Lol, you post good games for vips & bad games for people here to waste their money. Why bother posting here then?
You win 1/3 doesn't mean you made profit even 2/3 if they both 'place'. you can post your stake and returns to prove otherwise.
I don't have any issue with what you do but stop screaming 'won won won' when you know you made a loss or you are a happy loser cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
chineduho:

Lol, you post good games for vips & bad games for people here to waste their money. Why bother posting here then?
You win 1/3 doesn't mean you made profit even 2/3 if they both 'place'. you can post your stake and returns to prove otherwise.
I don't have any issue with what you do but stop screaming 'won won won' when you know you made a loss or you are a happy loser cheesy

Did you know my advise for you, carry your frustration away from here. I see you as mere cheap attention seekers, should I call u a spammer, time will tell, now listen and listen good, I share two wonderful tips for every of MY loving followers here and on the two races, I produces two outright winners on those two races, I hold you or nobody explanation cos I know people of your kind and I know how to handle them, I still maintain, carry yourself and your frustration away from here. Did I write to u that please o, come to my thread and follow my pick there, why this rubbish. I receive countless of testimony from those that are not even in my group of how they make money with my free tips here.

Everything I do here is very transparent as I upload details result of every races I post it's tips here, now Mr man, for the last time, carry yourself and your cheap attention away from here. okay.

To every of MY wonderful followers, this dude is just a mere frustrated human being who only want to create a mere cheap attention on my thread. below is the screenshot of my two horse race result i share for every of MY wonderful followers here, I don't know where this dude sees me posting bad pick as we won the two race I post here today. On VIP part, I gave them staking advise cos they hire my service for that, every tips I post here are all paid tips so I don't know what this frustrated dude is talking about here...

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by chineduho: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Uncouth and abusive guy, don't get frustrated. Did you make profit or loss from those picks, read my posts well its in plain English. Post your stake and returns let's see, you've been making losses.
All I'm saying is that you should stop screaming when you know you are making a loss. You are misleading people. E no reach fight nau, na just my observation before people begin to stake their papa house ontop your picks. Stop being abusive.

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Ichify: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
chineduho:
Uncouth and abusive guy, don't get frustrated. Did you make profit or loss from those picks, read my posts well its in plain English. Post your stake and returns let's see, you've been making losses.
All I'm saying is that you should stop screaming when you know you are making a loss. You are misleading people. E no reach fight nau, na just my observation before people begin to stake their papa house ontop your picks. Stop being abusive.

You shouldn't say things your not sure of. I can proudly say that I'm one of his VIP members and we make profit daily. No one is making a loss here because apparently, your even the only one complaining. Please leave this thread cuz it's not by force to be here.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by chineduho: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ichify:

You shouldn't say things your not sure of. I can proudly say that I'm one of his VIP members and we make profit daily. No one is making a loss here because apparently, your even the only one complaining. Please leave this thread cuz it's not by force to be here.
Keep deceiving yourself, it's not my money & i don't care. Admit when you lose instead of saying won & you still lost cash

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by otitokoroleti: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
chineduho:

I would have not intefere but you made some valid points. 2/3, 1/3 is loss, some games has odds 2.5, 3.0, 4.5 etc I am not here to rubbish op but we need to be truthful in everything we do. either way bet in horse racing is good but it can as well empty your bankroll within an hour, if you place $20 on 'either way' you will be charged $40 as total stake. I want you to do google the meaning of 'win either way' in horse race. I cant blame op because he posted here for free & its not by force to stake his games but the truth is that some games with 'WON' quote by op is a big loss. I rise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by lanrei(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Folks still doing this won won won sh...it una no dey tire..
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
chineduho:

Keep deceiving yourself, it's not my money & i don't care. Admit when you lose instead of saying won & you still lost cash

I see you as a mere cheap attention seeker, funny enough most of members are from the east. let's do simple mathematics here as I can assure u, u will never be attended what so ever, The total stake on the Race of 2.35 is $86 as per my calculation for the three pick on either ways, and any outright winner gives out a payout of $110, Now $110 minus $86 total stake, that is $24 clear profit as we produce a winner each from the Race. You don't need to be saying what u don't know. my whatsapp details is right there for any enquiry. someone was chatting me up why am busy with my VIP and I told that person that he is disturbing me which might makes me block him but he block himself, it you are that fellow, then I don't know what to tell u. Besides, my VIP are the only one that have right to review my tips and staking plan cos I gave them staking plan everyday and I can boldly tell u they make profit. some of my followers who are not even in my VIP do normally chat ME up to tell me their winning testimony with screenshot. Try to understand, some people sell tips for money but I always take my time to post paid tips here and for someone in your person to be saying all this is very uncalled for. It's not by force to follow my free tips here. I will imply u to peacefully check other thread.

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
otitokoroleti:
I would have not intefere but you made some valid points. 2/3, 1/3 is loss, some games has odds 2.5, 3.0, 4.5 etc I am not here to rubbish op but we need to be truthful in everything we do. either way bet in horse racing is good but it can as well empty your bankroll within an hour, if you place $20 on 'either way' you will be charged $40 as total stake. I want you to do google the meaning of 'win either way' in horse race. I cant blame op because he posted here for free & its not by force to stake his games but the truth is that some games with 'WON' quote by op is a big loss. I rise

I think I disagree with you there, the result are there for the whole world to see, what we do here is transparent, I was a bit mad with the first poster cos I can't be taking my time sharing paid tips free here and still seeing some people just logon to NAIRALAND to say what they don't know. The two free tips I post today are in profit I can confirm to you. and I said it on this thread, I don't like attention seekers here, look at his first post, so rude, he can't expect a soft reply from ME as I don't know what he really want from me, my whatsapp contact is public for general public to contact me on, moreover some people sell this tips for money, i post at least two to three Winning tips public everyday here, the records are there for the whole world to see. I don't force people to follow my thread... And you quote me that some of my WON game are loss, maybe you should expanciate yourself on that cos I don't know what you meant by that.

N. B, Either ways in an event like horse race means the pick you are backing to win must either make top three OR top two as payout for that particular event for you to get paid. If I don't give out any paid tips here and tell people to start buying, am very sure they will buy cos my result are there for the whole world to see and analyse foe themselves but I don't need people money to survive, it give me great pleasure sharing tips here. as for Chinedulo, he is free to chat ME up so I can give him details expalination. I only give staking advise to my VIP as they are the one motivating me. though I get countless of testimony from Nairalander that have benefited from my winning tips here with their various winning screenshot, to be honest , their winning doesn't move me cos I love seeing people smiles. All our races result are always uploaded on NAIRALAND for the whole world to see.

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Ichify: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
chineduho:

Lol. You need to behave more matured, especially with the way you think. I haven't lost anything so far. I know I have made some profit. You guys are looking for the ones that will scam you. Look it's not by force to play his games, so stop blabbing and be wise in your thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by chineduho: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
otitokoroleti:
That is just my point, screaming WON when you know no profit was made is misleading(one or two of the picks might win but the bet will still be a loss). I have said enough, was only stating my observation & he left the message & was attacking the messenger. Nonetheless, OP is trying. Gudluck to him & his followers

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
chineduho:

That is just my point, screaming WON when you know no profit was made is misleading(one or two of the picks might win but the bet will still be a loss). I have said enough, was only stating my observation & he left the message & was attacking the messenger. Nonetheless, OP is trying. Gudluck to him & his followers

You are just a mere cheap attention seekers. I have explained what u need to know about the either ways market on the other poster quote. if you are still having problem, leave this thread in peace. nobody force you to be here. have made myself available to assist and explain to u in details as I have never seen where on earth someone will write an exam and pass outstandly with a first position and some forces of darkness from no where will rise up and says he fails when it's very glaring he pass with proof for the whole world to see and analyse. chat me up and let Robb minds together. no man is an island of knowledge my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by javic1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Confam moneymins, truly u're a competent lawyer. To be sincere with u all we've been making profits consistently via d VIP platform with a good trading plan

moneymins:

You are just a mere cheap attention seekers. I have explained what u need to know about the either ways market on the other poster quote. if you are still having problem, leave this thread in peace. nobody force you to be here. have made myself available to assist and explain to u in details as I have never seen where on earth someone will write an exam and pass outstandly with a first position and some forces of darkness from no where will rise up and says he fails when it's very glaring he pass with proof for the whole world to see and analyse. chat me up and let Robb minds together. no man is an island of knowledge my brother.

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by javic1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Confam moneymins, truly u're a competent lawyer. To be sincere with u all we've been making profits consistently via d VIP platform with a good trading plan/strategy

moneymins:

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR AYR RACE 1

AYR 2.30pm: stake DANYDYLEEKIE at odd 4.5 to win the race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ROYAL DUCHESS at odd 6.5 to win the race at EITHER EITHER WAYS and also stake FOREVER LADY at odd 6.5 to wib the race at EITHER WAYS. This either ways means we must have top three finish to get paid

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR AYR RACE 1

AYR 2.30pm: stake DANYDYLEEKIE at odd 4.5 to win the race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ROYAL DUCHESS at odd 6.5 to win the race at EITHER EITHER WAYS and also stake FOREVER LADY at odd 6.5 to wib the race at EITHER WAYS. This either ways means we must have top three finish to get paid

THIS IS MY SECOND RACE FOR TODAY VIA THE VIP PORTAL AND WE PRODUCE AN OUTRIGHT WINNERS HERE WITH GOOD PAYOUT. SO AMAZING

NOTE, THERE WAS ONE SILLY DUDE CAUSING CHEAP ATTENTION HERE YESTERDAY, PLEASE GO AWAY FROM THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU SELL YOUR PAPA HOUSE, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by diana158(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
BOSS notin for the boys today? just joining u guyz and please the horse prediction is it the BET9JA VIRTUAL u are referring to. Awaiting ur reply.tnks.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
diana158:
BOSS notin for the boys today? just joining u guyz and please the horse prediction is it the BET9JA VIRTUAL u are referring to. Awaiting ur reply.tnks.

Hello, please we dont do virtual stuff here please, everything we do here is live moreover cos i wont want to look like am proud or something, i dont entertain question here or silly attention seekers abeg.... If you need any explaination, click on moneymins, you get my whatsapp details to chat me up. just put your query there, i will attend to it with an explainatory reply that will put smile on your face. Goodluck
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Some folks are talking advantage that i drop free paid winning tips here to just come to my thread to say rubbish. the truth is that, i have never seen anyone even the so called white that will be giving free paid tips that worth £600 free here, i use my personal fund with the approval of my vip members to be sharing tips here because i want followers to benefit. i have come to a conclusion, i wont longer drop three tips here daily but one winning paid tips.

NB

Nobody is force to follow my thread, if you come here and say rubbish, i will molest u and bring u to your low life level cos we dont invite you here, you cant get my tips free and still be saying rubbish like someone suffering from generational curse. My staking plan is only for my vip members alone. Goodluck to everyone

If my vip members are happy, then am a fulfill person. i get series of testimony everyday from followers on nairaland and that alone too makes me happy.

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by Greenpastures: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Don't mind those who are against you we know their tricks , they also have something to sell on this market and think you're spoiling market for them by giving the free info.

Please bro I beg make you add me up to the group my number is 08032156340. Thanks.
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Greenpastures:
Don't mind those who are against you we know their tricks , they also have something to sell on this market and think you're spoiling market for them by giving the free info.

Please bro I beg make you add me up to the group my number is 08032156340. Thanks.

So sorry, I have warn people on this thread to stop dropping numbers here cos I don't even request for it. follow my tips here. thank you

3 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR MUSSELBURGH RACE 1

MUSSELBURGH 2.15pm: stake INCUR FOUR FAULT at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake JOHN CAESAR at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake MR SUNDOWNER at odd 11.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. this either ways as applied here means we must have a top three finish to atleast get a payout from this race. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
HOT HORSE RACING TIPS FOR EFOS LAS

EFOS LAS 3.00pm: stake YORKEE MO SABEE at odd 3.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake MIDNIGHT RIDER at odd 8.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake RAISING SAND at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. this either ways as applied to this event means we must produce top three finish to get paid here.

N. B

kindly use a good staking plan., mine is not generalized. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACING TIPS FOR EFOS LAS

EFOS LAS 3.00pm: stake YORKEE MO SABEE at odd 3.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake MIDNIGHT RIDER at odd 8.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake RAISING SAND at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. this either ways as applied to this event means we must produce top three finish to get paid here.

N. B

kindly use a good staking plan., mine is not generalized. Goodluck

RAISING SAND WON THE RACE WHEN FOUR JOCKEY PULL OUT WITH MIDNIGHT RIDER CLAIMING THE THIRD POSITION GIVING US A COOL PAYOUT. REST TIPS TODAY GOES TO VIP ONLY. HAPPY EARNING. WE MISS THE MUSSEBURGH RACE BUT WAS COMPENSATED WITH THIS WINNING TIPS. HAPPY EARNING TO EVERYONE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (99)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.