Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings (167608 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Softhills Laundry Now Offering FREE Pick-up & Delivery In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
moneymins:
HOT RACE TIPS FOR SOUTHWELL RACE 1

SOUTHWELL 2.10pm: Stake MISS CONWAY at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake DEALING RIVER at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. The either ways as applied to this event mean one of our pick must at least comes top three for us to get paid. Goodluck

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN

OUR TWO PICK MAKES TOP THREE POSITION GIVING US A VERY GOOD PAYOUT ON OUR EITHER WAYS DEAL. WHAT A RUSH. CASHING IN FASTER, WOW WOW WOW. ITS SO AMAZING

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR STRATFORD RACE 1

STRATFORD 2.20pm: Stake INVOCATION at odd 3.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake ITSMYSTERYHOME at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake JAZZY at odd 6.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event means one of our pick must atleast makes top three for us to get paid

WWWWOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE PRODUCE TWO WONNER IN THIS RACE OOOOO. WE PRODUCE THE FIRST AND THE THIRD POSITION ON EITHER WAYS PAYOUT. WHATTTTT A RUSH. 100% PAYOUT FOR EVERY OF MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS AND FREE MEMBERSS

PLEASE, THEIR ARE AOME ATTENTION SEEKER I DONT ENTERTAIN ON THIS THREAD. I HAVE MY DIGIT AT MY SIGNATURE OR CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO SEE MY CONTACT DETAILS. EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS TODAY IS RESERVE FOR MY WONDERFUL VIP MEMBERS WHO SUPPORT MY SHARING OF THREE WINNING TIPS HERE DAILY

SPAMMERS STAY CLEAR FROM THIS THREAD, IF YOU TRY ANY USELESS MOVE TO POST ANY STUPID TIPS OR ADVERT HERE, AM SURE YOU WILL BE PUBLICLY DISGRACE AND EXPOSES HERE. THIS IS JUST A WARNING. ONCE MORE, HAPPY EAENING TO EVERY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS HERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ultimatesafety(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
moneymins:

WWWWOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE PRODUCE TWO WONNER IN THIS RACE OOOOO. WE PRODUCE THE FIRST AND THE THIRD POSITION ON EITHER WAYS PAYOUT. WHATTTTT A RUSH. 100% PAYOUT FOR EVERY OF MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS AND FREE MEMBERSS

PLEASE, THEIR ARE AOME ATTENTION SEEKER I DONT ENTERTAIN ON THIS THREAD. I HAVE MY DIGIT AT MY SIGNATURE OR CLICK ON MONEYMINS TO SEE MY CONTACT DETAILS. EVERY OTHER WINNING TIPS TODAY IS RESERVE FOR MY WONDERFUL VIP MEMBERS WHO SUPPORT MY SHARING OF THREE WINNING TIPS HERE DAILY

SPAMMERS STAY CLEAR FROM THIS THREAD, IF YOU TRY ANY USELESS MOVE TO POST ANY STUPID TIPS OR ADVERT HERE, AM SURE YOU WILL BE PUBLICLY DISGRACE AND EXPOSES HERE. THIS IS JUST A WARNING. ONCE MORE, HAPPY EAENING TO EVERY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS HERE.
Hi thanks for winning with you today. I just build up the $14 to $17 today despite the fact that I didn't played the third game which I ran out of time

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by ultimatesafety(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hi thanks for winning with you today. I just build up the $14 to $17 today despite the fact that I didn't played the third game which I ran out of time

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by vikizeal(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
I joined the VIP group 3 days ago and I can confidently say it is VERY VERY REAL. I have successfully raised $54 to $105 under moneymins mentorship. If you are still in doubt and you are not willing to take a bold step to make not just cash but also a monthly salary then you are missing a lot. Do not let the door be shut right in front of your very eyes. Here is my screenshot balance. God bless you sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
vikizeal:
I joined the VIP group 3 days ago and I can confidently say it is VERY VERY REAL. I have successfully raised $54 to $105 under moneymins mentorship. If you are still in doubt and you are not willing to take a bold step to make not just cash but also a monthly salary then you are missing a lot. Do not let the door be shut right in front of your very eyes. Here is my screenshot balance. God bless you sir smiley

So proud of this, Our recommended VIP staking plan is the key. Your testimony and review got me.

NOTED SIR. happy earning to you....

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by talkingood: 12:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Pls is dis virtua horse racing or real life horse racing
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:43am On Jul 11, 2016
talkingood:
Pls is dis virtua horse racing or real life horse racing

Please we don't entertain question on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by talkingood: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Hw do i contact u i want to subcribe for VIP, send me ur whatsapp number
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR AYR

AYR 2.00pm: Stake ELDORADO CREEK at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake AVENTINUS at odd 2.25 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS, the either ways as applied to this event implies that one of our pick must make top 3 for us to get paid

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR AYR RACE 2

AYR 2.30pm: stake JAY KAY at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER ways and also stake BEAUTIFUL STTANGER at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. either ways means we must produce atleast one top 3. increase by 50%

Staking plan used is for my followers with low bookie balance.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR AYR RACE 2

AYR 2.30pm: stake JAY KAY at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER ways and also stake BEAUTIFUL STTANGER at odd 4.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. either ways means we must produce atleast one top 3. increase by 50%

Staking plan used is for my followers with low bookie balance.

WONNNNNNNNNN

JAY KAY CAME SECOND

NB.

WE NEED TO PRODUCE AN OUTRIGHT WINNER, I WILL SHARE ONE PAID WINNING HORSE TIPS AT 5PM TO 6PM. WEATHER CONDITION IS NOT HELPING FOR NOW
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT WOLVERHAMPTON

WOLVERHAMPTON 6.10: stake PULSATING at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake PRINCEOFTHEQUEEN at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake GOLDEN EYE at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways entails one of our pick must come top three, for us to atleast get paid. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by talkingood: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is like u dont want to attend to me

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT WOLVERHAMPTON

WOLVERHAMPTON 6.10: stake PULSATING at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake PRINCEOFTHEQUEEN at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake GOLDEN EYE at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways entails one of our pick must come top three, for us to atleast get paid. Goodluck

On the Wolverhampton race, WE PRODUCES TWO WINNNNNER

And should get paid in profit for the 2nd position and get an insured payout for the third

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT BATH RACE 1

BATH 2.00pm: stake LITTLE NOSEGAY at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake GEORGE RAVENSCAR at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake LOVE OASIS at odd 5.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. This either way as apply to this event means we must at least produce a top 3 finish to get a payout. Good luck to every one today

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by olumaxi(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Football no deh bring money again...na horse remain

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
olumaxi:
Football no deh bring money again...na horse remain

I beg you in the name of your creator, carry yourself away from here....

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR BEVERLEY RACE 1

BEVERLEY 2.20pm: stake PERFECT SYMPHONY at odd 2.10 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake DANDY HIGHWAYMAN at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake DUSTIN BIN at odd 15.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event means our pick must at least makes tips two for us to get paid.

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR HORSE RACE AT BATH RACE 1

BATH 2.00pm: stake LITTLE NOSEGAY at odd 3.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake GEORGE RAVENSCAR at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake LOVE OASIS at odd 5.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. This either way as apply to this event means we must at least produce a top 3 finish to get a payout. Good luck to every one today

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

THREE HORSES WITHDRAWN MAKING JUST TWO TOP POSITION WITH OUR PICK COMING OUTRIGHT FIRST, NICE PROFIT COUNTDOWN

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR BEVERLEY RACE 1

BEVERLEY 2.20pm: stake PERFECT SYMPHONY at odd 2.10 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake DANDY HIGHWAYMAN at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake DUSTIN BIN at odd 15.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event means our pick must at least makes tips two for us to get paid.

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE JUST WON THE RACE AT BEVERLEY BY PRODUCING TWO WINNERS HERE WITH 100% PAYOUT.. WHAT A RUSH. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. REST TIPS IS RESERVE FOR VIP MEMBERS. FREE MEMBERS AND FOLLOWERS, STAY TUNED. MIGHT GIVE A PICK IN THE EVENING BY 6PM. HAPPY EARNING TO YOU ALL

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by talkingood: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one i hope to join d winning team soon, pls keep d good wrk
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
talkingood:
Nice one i hope to join d winning team soon, pls keep d good wrk

OH NOTED.....
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE PICK FOR WORCESTER

WORCESTER 7.00pm: stake BALLYKNOCK at odd 4.5 to with the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake MOSS ON THE HILL at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake VOLCANIC at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS, the either ways as applied to this event entails that we must at least produce a top three finish to get paid. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE PICK FOR WORCESTER

WORCESTER 7.00pm: stake BALLYKNOCK at odd 4.5 to with the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake MOSS ON THE HILL at odd 5.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake VOLCANIC at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS, the either ways as applied to this event entails that we must at least produce a top three finish to get paid. Goodluck

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN

WE JUST PRODUCE TWO WINNERS AT WORCESTER NOW, AN OUTRIGHT FIRST AND THE SECOND PICK MAKES TOP THREE. WHAT A RUSH. WOOOOWWWW

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by conquistadores(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Pls what bookies are you using for the horse race or can i use any naija bookie?
Am very interested and want to start winning
Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2016
conquistadores:
Pls what bookies are you using for the horse race or can i use any naija bookie?
Am very interested and want to start winning

I still maintain my Stand on this thread, i dont entertain question please and for God sake. my whatsapp details is Rights at my signature. before You Post on People's thread or Page, Read the Page very well, u will See me on cointless time Telling followers that i dont entertain question on my thread. My Thread is only open to honest Review About my vip tips and testimony from those followers that benefit DAILY from my tips. if You dont whatsapp sir, their is nothing i can do About that. My emali Service is only open to followers living outside Nigeria. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
HOT TIPS FOR LINGFIELD HORSE RACE 1

LINGFIELD 2.25pm: stake HEMISH MCGONAGAIN at odd 6.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake SCIIARRA at odd 6.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake JUMEIŔAH at odd 9.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event means at least one of our pick must make top three for us to get paid.... Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR CATTERICK RACE 1

CATTERICK 2.40pm: stake FALCON FIRE at odd 5.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake WOTA BREEZE at odd 2.88 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake RAINBOW LAD at odd 4.33 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. The either ways as applied to this race means we must produce at least stop three finish to get paid. Goodluck

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS AT UTTOXETER RACE 1

UTTOXETTER 2.50pm: stake GRAND GIGOLO at odd 4.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake BERMEO at odd 3.75 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake FLAMENSBAY at odd 7.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. The ways means we must at least produce a top third finish to get paid....

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
moneymins:
HOT TIPS FOR LINGFIELD HORSE RACE 1

LINGFIELD 2.25pm: stake HEMISH MCGONAGAIN at odd 6.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake SCIIARRA at odd 6.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake JUMEIŔAH at odd 9.0 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. the either ways as applied to this event means at least one of our pick must make top three for us to get paid.... Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OUR PICK CAME FIRST AND SECOND GIVING US WONDERFUL PAYOUT TO KICKSTART OUR DAY TODAY. THIS IS SO AMAZING, WHAT A RUSH. WOOOOWWWW

Re: Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings by moneymins(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
moneymins:
HOT HORSE RACE TIPS FOR CATTERICK RACE 1

CATTERICK 2.40pm: stake FALCON FIRE at odd 5.5 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake WOTA BREEZE at odd 2.88 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS and also stake RAINBOW LAD at odd 4.33 to win the Race at EITHER WAYS. The either ways as applied to this race means we must produce at least stop three finish to get paid. Goodluck

WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WE PRODUCE AN OUTRIGHT WINNERS AT CATTERICK RACE AS ONE OF OUR PICK CAME OUTRIGHT FIRST

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (99)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.