Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (47767 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
freshcvvs:

Na, never felt pains in my dreams, i became conscious before feeling any pain.

Did you say you became conscious in your dream?
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by freshcvvs: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Did you say you became conscious in your dream?

When I say conscious, that's when I have woken.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

When I say conscious, that's when I have woken.

The truth is that you will not lose your consciousness even after death. Read Luke 16:22-31 for details.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by freshcvvs: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The truth is that you will not lose your consciousness even after death. Read Luke 16:22-31 for details.

Meaning you will retain all the feelings you had while in the physical body? even the urge to urinate and have sex?
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
freshcvvs:

Meaning you will retain all the feelings you had while in the physical body? even the urge to urinate and have sex?

You will still be conscious in the afterlife.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by freshcvvs: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You will still be conscious in the afterlife.

Yes or No oga
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
freshcvvs:

Yes or No oga

Yes and No. cool
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2018
There is no HELL.

MYTH AND FABLE DOCTRINE!
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by delexy123: 1:53am On Feb 04, 2018
paxonel:

I have never seen anywhere in the new testament where the apostles or christians were threatened by hell fire,
Or can you people show me?
Well I have seen the Bible passages where Jesus warned men concerning hell( See Matthew 25 vs 36-46)...If Jesus Christ, the foundation of the Christian faith could do that then I see no reason warning believers on the dangers of hell should be frowned at (unless one isn't a Christian he claims to be)...Beside, Revelation the book of the Bible which was written by Jesus beloved disciple, John tells us of the reality of hell (See Revelation 20 vs 11-15)
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 2:01am On Feb 04, 2018
delexy123:
Well I have seen the Bible passages where Jesus warned men concerning hell( See Matthew 25 vs 36-46)...If Jesus Christ, the foundation of the Christian faith could do that then I see no reason warning believers on the dangers of hell should be frowned at (unless one isn't a Christian he claims to be)...Beside, Revelation the book of the Bible which was written by Jesus beloved disciple, John tells us of the reality of hell (See Revelation 20 vs 11-15)
Jesus warned men in Matthew 25, not christians.
There was no christianity as at that time. Jesus was not yet crucified.
The same thing applies to revelation 20, the warning was to Jews who refused to believe.
Remember, salvation is simply believing .

You see this kumuyi of a man?
Na only God dey see him errors
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by delexy123: 2:35am On Feb 04, 2018
paxonel:
As
The truth is he has not educate his pastors or members enough and when they make mistakes he is quick to threaten hell fire.
Do you know what it means to educate people?
Do you call school of theology or workers training education?
Pls education is far beyond all that.
You must understand that we are living in secular world and education encompasses the secular.
You will agree with me that more than 70% of deeper life church members as it also applies to other churches and even nigeria at large have no form of university education,as a result people commit more sin out of ignorance
So kumuyi should be rather sympathetic to people
Do you think God is not aware of this fact?
He is aware, thats why a created a common platform of people to be saved and not go to hell fire irrespective of their educational background and sin level . And that common platform is Christ.
Well...there are untruths in your comments and I was compelled to reply... You say education is all encompassing( That literally means it is beyond what is being learnt behind the four walls of the school) yet you berate school of theology, workers training etc. FYI, studying in a university doesn't immune you from being ignorant in other aspects of life for instance, a successful medical doctor may have no idea how on to balance a ledger book......By the way, @ the 70%ish...where did you pull out that statistics from? I need the source to take you serious...what you've written up there remains your own hole riddled opinions and shouldn't be taken as facts until you provide the source of that ridiculous statistics...
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by delexy123: 3:18am On Feb 04, 2018
paxonel:

Jesus warned men in Matthew 25, not christians.
There was no christianity as at that time. Jesus was not yet crucified.
The same thing applies to revelation 20, the warning was to Jews who refused to believe.
Remember, salvation is simply believing .

You see this kumuyi of a man?
Na only God dey see him errors
Hmmm...If here in Matthew 25 Jesus can warn his disciples (these were his chosen followers) on the danger of hell then I no reason to fault the pastor for doing the same (See Mathew Ch 24 where he was only with his disciples under the Olive tree)...By the way,Jesus words before his death on the cross are as important as those after his crucifixion so suggesting it holds no weight on the lives of today's Christians shows how warped your take on Christianity is...
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2018
delexy123:
Hmmm...If here in Matthew 25 Jesus can warn his disciples (these were his chosen followers) on the danger of hell then I no reason to fault the pastor for doing the same (See Mathew Ch 24 where he was only with his disciples under the Olive tree)...By the way,Jesus words before his death on the cross are as important as those after his crucifixion so suggesting it holds no weight on the lives of today's Christians shows how warped your take on Christianity is...
I told you the warning was not for his disciples.
Now read Matthew 25 from verse 31 down. Read it again from where Jesus was saying in parables he shall come down with his glory, he shall seperate the sheep from the goats.
In that parable who were the sheep and who were the goats?
I'm asking you, i need answers.
If you know who were the sheep and who were the goats from the stand point of what Jesus was trying to explain here(not from what we think after reading) then you should know that the warning was not for the sheep, it was for the goats.

That is what kumuyi has failed to explain over the years.
Like i said it's all about educating people of the bible and not using bible to play religion. Education brings knowledge which in turn brings freedom.
And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2018
delexy123:
Well...there are untruths in your comments and I was compelled to reply... You say education is all encompassing( That literally means it is beyond what is being learnt behind the four walls of the school) yet you berate school of theology, workers training etc. FYI, studying in a university doesn't immune you from being ignorant in other aspects of life for instance, a successful medical doctor may have no idea how on to balance a ledger book......By the way, @ the 70%ish...where did you pull out that statistics from? I need the source to take you serious...what you've written up there remains your own hole riddled opinions and shouldn't be taken as facts until you provide the source of that ridiculous statistics...
That's true, studying in the university does not immune you from being ignorant in other aspect of life. What i meant was that university education will give you a better edge to understand your area of interest.
If your interest is theology or workers training or whatever then you should understand the area of your interest as someone who has gone to the university, not as the the general believes developed by conventional theology .
When that happens you will surely be at variance.
But kumuyi is not at variance,
Without doing any research he teaches what everyone in Nigeria want to hear.
Rapture, hell fire, end time .
Therefore how can the people have a change of mindset for the better?

You know Nigerians like fear and fiction a lot?
Check our home videos or movies now, fear, spiritual threats and fiction are all traditional things
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by delexy123: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
paxonel:

That's true, studying in the university does not immune you from being ignorant in other aspect of life. What i meant was that university education will give you a better edge to understand your area of interest.
If your interest is theology or workers training or whatever then you should understand the area of your interest as someone who has gone to the university, not as the the general believes developed by conventional theology .
When that happens you will surely be at variance.
But kumuyi is not at variance,
Without doing any research he teaches what everyone in Nigeria want to hear.
Rapture, hell fire, end time .
Therefore how can the people have a change of mindset for the better?

You know Nigerians like fear and fiction a lot?
Check our home videos or movies now, fear, spiritual threats and fiction are all traditional things
Do you believe hell is real? If yes then someone warning you about the danger of hell isn't putting fear in your heart ,rather, he is reminding you about its reality. If Jesus could warn his disciples about hell (see Matthew 25vs 31 - 46) then, there is no reason to fault any preacher for issuing the same warning to his congregation. To be frank, some church goers only want to hear soothing message about God's mercy but any one that make reference to God's Justice seems like a threat to them because deep down they know their heart is not right with God. Shalom
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by delexy123: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
paxonel:

I told you the warning was not for his disciples.
Now read Matthew 25 from verse 31 down. Read it again from where Jesus was saying in parables he shall come down with his glory, he shall seperate the sheep from the goats.
In that parable who were the sheep and who were the goats?
I'm asking you, i need answers.
If you know who were the sheep and who were the goats from the stand point of what Jesus was trying to explain here(not from what we think after reading) then you should know that the warning was not for the sheep, it was for the goats.

That is what kumuyi has failed to explain over the years.
Like i said it's all about educating people of the bible and not using bible to play religion. Education brings knowledge which in turn brings freedom.
And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Be reminded that parables are earthly stories with spiritual interpretation. Now when Jesus mentioned sheep and goats he wasn't telling a story ,rather, he was simply stating the reality of what will happen to the righteous and the unrighteous on the day of reckoning. Yes his messages here can be extended to all and sundry BUT that does not negate the fact that he was talking to his disciple. Reading from Matthew 24 vs 1 shows he was replying the question posed by his disciples(Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.)...Again I still see no reason to fault a preacher for warning his congregation about the dangers of hell when Jesus himself did the same. Shalom
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
delexy123:
Be reminded that parables are earthly stories with spiritual interpretation. Now when Jesus mentioned sheep and goats he wasn't telling a story ,rather, he was simply stating the reality of what will happen to the righteous and the unrighteous on the day of reckoning. Yes his messages here can be extended to all and sundry BUT that does not negate the fact that he was talking to his disciple. Reading from Matthew 24 vs 1 shows he was replying the question posed by his disciples(Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.)...Again I still see no reason to fault a preacher for warning his congregation about the dangers of hell when Jesus himself did the same. Shalom
His congregation are all christians or believers .They have believed and are saved already therefore the warning is not necessary.
The warning should be channelled to Muslims or people of religions other than christianity.
As many that believed he gave them power to become...

Yes, it is true that he was talking to his disciples taking it from Matthew 24 but the people he referred to as THE RIGHTEOUS were not his disciples but the Jews and their leaders or Pharisees who refused to believe that he was the coming Messiah at the time.
These Jews regarded themselves as RIGHTEOUS over other tribes or gentiles because they had the law from Moses.
So, the question i asked, who were the sheep and who were the goats?
The sheep were the disciples who some of them eventually became christians when Jesus died and resurrected
The goats were the Jews who never became christians. They refused to believe that Jesus was the coming Messiah but remain in their Jewish religion or Judaism, these were the people Jesus referred to people having their part in the lake of fire simply because they refused to believe, not christians.
The bottomline is, we are saved by our religion or faith, without faith it is impossible to please God.
Therefore it is very wrong to threaten christians or people of the christian faith with hell fire like kumuyi and pastors are currently doing today.
There is nothing spiritual there to understand only that your pastors have failed to research this.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
delexy123:
Do you believe hell is real? If yes then someone warning you about the danger of hell isn't putting fear in your heart ,rather, he is reminding you about its reality. If Jesus could warn his disciples about hell (see Matthew 25vs 31 - 46) then, there is no reason to fault any preacher for issuing the same warning to his congregation. To be frank, some church goers only want to hear soothing message about God's mercy but any one that make reference to God's Justice seems like a threat to them because deep down they know their heart is not right with God. Shalom
Hell is real,
That's true.
But all I'm saying is hell is not for any christian.

And pastors making alter calls on pulpits is wrong. It seems they are not recognizing what Christ did on the cross when he said IT IS FINISH. They want to do their own.
They should channel the call to Muslims or non christians instead
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by delexy123: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
paxonel:

His congregation are all christians or believers .They have believed and are saved already therefore the warning is not necessary.
The warning should be channelled to Muslims or people of religions other than christianity.
As many that believed he gave them power to become...

Yes, it is true that he was talking to his disciples taking it from Matthew 24 but the people he referred to as THE RIGHTEOUS were not his disciples but the Jews and their leaders or Pharisees who refused to believe that he was the coming Messiah at the time.
These Jews regarded themselves as RIGHTEOUS over other tribes or gentiles because they had the law from Moses.
So, the question i asked, who were the sheep and who were the goats?
The sheep were the disciples who some of them eventually became christians when Jesus died and resurrected
The goats were the Jews who never became christians. They refused to believe that Jesus was the coming Messiah but remain in their Jewish religion or Judaism, these were the people Jesus referred to people having their part in the lake of fire simply because they refused to believe, not christians.
The bottomline is, we are saved by our religion or faith, without faith it is impossible to please God.
Therefore it is very wrong to threaten christians or people of the christian faith with hell fire like kumuyi and pastors are currently doing today.
There is nothing spiritual there to understand only that your pastors have failed to research this.
Your assumption that everyone that goes to church is a Christian is wrong. Some may profess to be Christians but that doesn't make them one. Jesus Christ himself said not everyone that calls his name shall make heaven (Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven)
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by delexy123: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
paxonel:

Hell is real,
That's true.
But all I'm saying is hell is not for any christian.

And pastors making alter calls on pulpits is wrong. It seems they are not recognizing what Christ did on the cross when he said IT IS FINISH. They want to do their own.
They should channel the call to Muslims or non christians instead
Be reminded that all that goes to church aren't Christians ,therefore, a pastor making altar call on pulpit isn't wrong ,rather, it is your assumption that is wrong. When Christ said it is finished, it does not mean the sin in the world has cease to be, rather, the daily sacrifice of lamb for the remission of sin is no longer needed. One who calls himself a Christian while living a life of sin is deluded and must be warn of the danger of hell instead of being pat in the back even if he sees it as threat...
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
delexy123:
Your assumption that everyone that goes to church is a Christian is wrong. Some may profess to be Christians but that doesn't make them one. Jesus Christ himself said not everyone that calls his name shall make heaven (Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven)
Jesus in Matthew 7:21 meant that not all his disciples who followed him and called him lord lord will end up entering the kingdom.
And truly, out of the about 5000 disciples who followed him and eat five loaves and two fishes, only few of them ended up seeing the kingdom of heaven(only 120 of them. Act1:15). Therefore, the saying that few will enter into the kingdom has come and pass, we are far beyond that era now. Our current day reality as christians are not be compared to what happened to the disciples who followed Jesus before he was crucified, we are far better and reprinting God's kingdom here on earth. So let no one read scriptures and start labeling you candidate of hell fire, it's wrong.

Again, what I'm saying is not assumption,
It is what the bible says.
As many that believed are saved.
Everyone who go to church plus christians who don't go to church at all, have all believed that Jesus is the Christ. They are all saved like that.

John 3:16...whosever believed should not perish but have eternal life.

Whoever profess to be christian the highest we can do is to take them by their word, cos

....with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

we are not to argue with them that they professing christianity is not true.
Infact, we should be happy that atleast they profess.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by paxonel(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
delexy123:
Be reminded that all that goes to church aren't Christians ,therefore, a pastor making altar call on pulpit isn't wrong ,rather, it is your assumption that is wrong. When Christ said it is finished, it does mean the sin in the world has cease to be, rather, the daily sacrifice of lamb for the remission of sin is no longer needed. One who calls himself a Christian while living a life of sin is deluded and must be warn of the danger of hell instead of being pat in the back even if he sees it as threat...
When we talk it has been difficult for people to understand us just like it was difficult for people to understand Jesus Christ and even Paul in the bible. It is difficulty of people not understanding scriptures that today pastors are perching on to take advantage on innocent christians.
The message I'm telling you now is, your salvation lies only in your believe in Christ.
Not by your works or how good or bad you live your life.
So it is very wrong to say that christians who commit sin will go to hell fire, why was Christ crucified in the first place?
I'm not encouraging sin, God forbid! every sin we commit we will face the consequence here on earth just like anyone else. And the truth is, no one has ever lived his life without being sinful, therefore no one has lived his life without seeing sorrows.
That's why we solely depend on him for our salvation.
The salvation he gave to us is for our eternal life not to end our sorrows and problems. If we want our problems to be solved then we have to limit the sins we commit through repentance.

Kumuyi and Nigerian pastors who bash sinful christians with threats of hell are not even perfect humans. If it is by what they preach then they are heading to hell too. But thank God it's through Christ so no one is going to hell.
Therefore, they should focus on messages that will improve intellectual development and happiness of people rather than promoting unnecessary traditional fear
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi respectfully requests the pleasure of your presence to watch the online streaming of the inauguration ceremony of the Ultra-Modern Headquarters Church Auditorium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxLqLjwYZLI
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58am On Oct 31, 2018
*TO ALL DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH MEMBERS -- PLEASE READ AND WAKE UP..!*

Grace and Peace from the Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ to you all.

By the grace of God, you are in a Church where everything you need to know about Christ and to prepare you to meet Him when you die or in the Rapture is preached.

God has given us Faithful Leaders who always keep the truth undiluted no matter how dangerous it appears.

Holiness is our watchword and song.
Our fathers have _..."earnestly contended for the faith and kept the Faith which was once delivered unto the saints"._
Now their generation is gradually fading out.

May the God of Heaven keep them till the end so they will see the fruits of their labour and have rest for their souls in Jesus name. Amen.

Now my brethren in Christ, what are we doing to keep the Faith?

Are we also going to handle it the way the Methodist is now doing it? Go and search the history of the Methodist Church and you will understand me. A Church of Holiness, purity etc.

But today what do we see?

Go ask about the foundation of many Pentecostal churches and compare it to their present state.

How they loved Holiness, how they preached it, and how they lived it. Today it's no more.

Deeper Lifer wake up! Let us go back to the old path and walk therein. Let's arise and change this generation.

*_Sister wake up, go and ask the great mothers of the church how they dress._* Gradually worldliness in entering the Church.

The boys are now wearing tight trousers, hanging trousers. Yet they say they are Choristers, coordinators and workers...they fade part of their hairs but are not ashamed,_ yet they say they are ministering to people to be saved. They wear any kind of dress and are not convicted but still call themselves choristers, ushers and coordinators!

The ladies today wear tight dresses, short dresses etc. They complain. They gossip, some are living in fornication, hatred one towards another, bitterness against one another, malice one towards another, with all this Hypocrisy they still say they are choristers, orchestra, ushers, prayer warriors, youth leaders, coordinators, etc they still say they are saved, they still say they are sanctified, and filled with the Holy Spirit. Anger, lust, hatred, lack of self-control, backbiting, unforgiveness name it...sit deep in their heart and we give ourselves excuses that it is our temperament and that we can't help it.

Where is the work of Christ, where is the work of Calvary, where is the work of the Cross and where is grace?

We are more interested in marriage than holiness. No wonder the pairings. No wonder little show of genuine Christian love turns a sister or brother into a dreamland thinking that she or he has seen his or her God's will. No prayer. No conviction and no witness of the divine spirit of God.

Brethren are lacking material things, and yet in the same fellowship, some have so much to last them for weeks. While the brethren are yearning for spiritual food workers are fighting over positions, respect, offense and other trivial things. And souls are dying!

Instead of fighting the devil and saving men from his grip we are fighting ourselves. where is genuine quiet time, where is morning cry, where is one on one personal evangelism, bus evangelism, tracks evangelism, internet evangelism and others?

Where have they all gone to? Coldness everywhere now. When was the last time you prayed for at least 20 minutes on your own! Where did we loose it! Alas we are neither cold nor hot. That divine nature, do we still have it yet? That softness of heart and brokenness that drive genuine believers to their knee upon any expression of weak and fallen nature!

Wake up brother! Wake up Sister!
Time is running out souls are perishing. Live the life we're being called and taught, let's rise up and change our world.

Behold the coming of the Lord is at hand. What have you done for Christ? Have you ever thought of making your RESTITUTIONS?
How many souls have you won for the Lord.

Let us arise as a Mighty Army of the Lord and transform our generation with Christ.

Note: Failure to do this will result in the possibility of going to hell ourselves.

Think about this:

How much of your time do you spend in:

1). •Reading the word of God daily

2). •Meditating upon the word of God daily

3). •Preaching the word of God daily

4). •Praying according to the word of God daily etc.

Yet you complain your leaders are not doing this or that for you.

Hmmmmmnnn...... may God have mercy upon us, so we will repent and walk in the old path in Jesus' name.

Before you do another thing please go on your knee and ask for forgiveness from the Lord, ask Him to help you to live a deeper christian life as ought to live.

Spend at least 20 minutes with the Lord before doing any other thing.

If we turn to God, He will also turn to us. But when we forsake Him, He will also forsake us.

Please make sure you share this with any deeper lifer members that you know.

God Bless You.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by TruthHurts100: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amujale(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Christianity is a false concept that was manufactured by the Romans.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by Amujale(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
All the authors of the Abrahamic religious text are probably already in Hellsic.
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by jendoslim(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
paxonel:

Everybody in deeper Life are christians and not Muslims. Salvation is dependent on religion, that means, it depend whether you are in the Christian religion or you are in another religion.
If you are in the Christian religion you are saved automatically, if you are in another religion you are condemned already.
Rom 10: 1 ,Paul's prayer was that Israel should be saved, Israel who had covenant with God through Abraham should be saved Imagine that?
Then, there was something they needed for them to be saved apart from that covenant which is Jesus(which is represented by the Christian religion today, known as faith ).
for without faith it is impossible to please God..
Abraham and old covenant Which was Judaism, the religion of the jews is another faith entirely different from the Christian faith just like we have Islam today.
So, by the wisdom of God, all of us are saved into one faith whether you are deeper life or Catholic or redeem or whatever. I think that is what God is interested, not your ability to avoid commiting sin. This is what kumuyi has failed to tell his church members.
So don't look at pastors who boast with their ability to live a sinless life, they all lied.

This got me flipping though the scriptures, God bless you for this.

Problem with the Israelites is that, they thought the blessings of Abraham absolves them all from sins, whereas, they need to get personal with God through the work of Faith through Jesus Christ.

So graphic and real. Waoh, thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Day 1 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1bVMZDnf88

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Ministers' Conference || Day 2 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjFBP6E12Lw

Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Day 2 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilrDWcXEkLI
Re: Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Ministers' Conference || Day 5 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95oIr6rKYRo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.