Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody (37891 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Damilola Fight Over Athena, Their Child’s Custody / Paddy Adenuga And Feyi Fawehinmi Clash Over Chevron Netherlands Story / Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Truckpusher(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
sinaj:
agat no frnd nigga undecided
You and I are aware that we all got friends at a point in our life. cheesy
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Coldfeets: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na wa o... So the rich also cry?
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by misshoree(f): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Can sumone plz summarize wat dz post is all abt....dz is too long a story
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by shonasleek(f): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided 200k monthly plus 600k for the baby's creche fee per term. Now I understand y ladies struggle for that position "baby mama"

Their beeswax!!
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fanirandele:

So people that open their legs for poor men don't become baby mamas Baby Mamas are even more rampant between poor people. Go and look at places like agejunle.and you'll see baby mamas everywhere . At least the rich guys care about their kids, see how much they spend on the kids and fight for them and don't mind giving the mama upkeep for when the child with her. Unlike poor men that will abscond and won't pay a dime for the child. Rich men are ones who go to court to have access to their kids while with poor men it will be th woman begging around to have him even pay for diapers
You still don't get it bro . Women should stop opening their legs for an irresponsible man until they as women are ready to bear the cost and consequences that comes with such a responsibility.
Man no get , you sef no get , Abeg no open your leg even if the thing dey catch your body like acid . cheesy
Poor men shouldn't be fucking . grin

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by dapsonlou(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

get your facts right... they did have plan to start a family together, just without being married. if you believe that you MUST be married to start a family then i suggest you quickly wake up and start living in the 21st century.

You must be a baby daddy or a baby mama. Yes you are supposed to be married before having kids. 21st century have nothing to do with you not being responsible.

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by SirAweezy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

get your facts right... they did have plan to start a family together, just without being married. if you believe that you MUST be married to start a family then i suggest you quickly wake up and start living in the 21st century.

So co-habiting is the norm of 21 century? God-forbid! My generations will never be a party to it.. there is no sense of belonging in co-habiting.

I had a fair share of what is called proper family while growing up and even all my extended families does too. We were grounded with marriage and family values .... I am not saying we are perfect... but please baby mama, baby daddy is not the best and still can't be the best.

However I definitely know not everyone will get married... but if you want to have a baby please do it well... do it with the values that comes with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Ewatomi26(f): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm, she and her mum only wanted to hook mr adenuga and thought pregnancy was the best option...

There is a saying that, you can't make a man love you, even if you do snake in the monkey shadow style, cook him, is best food, or even get pregnant for him, ladies please beware, don't get carried away, because of money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Adeola25(f): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oga ooo
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by mbhs139(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

get your facts right... they did have plan to start a family together, just without being married. if you believe that you MUST be married to start a family then i suggest you quickly wake up and start living in the 21st century

Hey!!!! God!!! It's really end time o! So, people need not get married in the 21st Century before they start a family!? Aye ti ba'je.

I once over heard some young girls saying they would like to be single parents, I tot that was the highest of it. OK o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Donshemzy1234: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
mtcheew

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by adconline(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Afrok:
U don't expect less from baby mamas and baby daddies when they have no plans of starting a family together. That's their business, dem get money to throway.
Starting a family with this " winch" is a short trip Ikoyi cemetery. She's only interested in material benefits to get from the Adenugas.. Typical Naija gold digger.. Marry this one and u die faster!!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Mbamifeanyi(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
ladies are always foolish and desperate . u want to trap him into marrying u with d child. marriage without love is BULL SHITTTT.

what if the girl gets married to anoda man tomorrow, and her husband doesn't need that child in his home, what happens next?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Haykings100: 12:26am On Apr 17, 2016
What has this long epistle got to do with business section? Anyway thank Godd I did not waste my time reading it. Shioooor
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by MRBrownJ: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2016
brothas and sistas, sorry for my late reply...

justmenoni:
Oh yeah well just to advise u just incase you're single..don't stay in such an agreed relationship.. If it's not marriage then it's not marriage

yeah it is NOT marriage, because marriage is one thing and a family is another... pls dont confuse the two and believe that a man and a woman NEED to be married to have a family.

duality:
Screeches.. .... What is 21st century in what you just said.that the institution of marriage is being bastardized?.that the family structure is being wonglly redefined? That we no longer want to live right and do the right thing at all times? that humanity is being degraded and souls and conscience suppressed to satisfy evil or the Godlessness that we want entrenched in every areas of human life?
please bros, don't support what is wrong no matter how popular.

bro, the 21st century is the fact that we dont live any longer by rules made back in the days, and instead we go by rules adapted to the era we live in. how is the institution of marriage being bastardized when there is no marriage here?! abeg make some sense pls! the standards of the family structure are different from a person to another. if your holy book teaches you that you must be married in order to call yourself a family then fair enough, but dont assume that we all go by these rules. these are YOUR rules, dont try to impose them on the rest of the world.

what has this got to do with living/doing right or wrong? absolutely nothing... educate yourself on the holy book you swear by in order to understand that many GREAT men of the bible had concubines and ample "families" with women they were NOT married to. if it was ok back then (and wasnt viewed as sin/degrading/evil by God), then i see no reason why any of you should make a big deal out of it today.... think of me as another King Solomon, lol.

Souljeezy:
nigga wtf!!! Wakeup... Cos two people train a kid bore out of wedlock doesnt make em a family.

educate me smart brotha... if an unmarried couple have a kid and raise that child together in a wonderful household filled with love, care and affection... wouldnt they A) be a family and B) be exactly the same as a married couple (apart from that piece of paper)?

Henon:
21st century, define family?

a man and a woman living together as ONE (whether married or not)

blexy3:
so u really think this baby mama stuff is a form of civilization & a welcome idea....... Better have a re-think.

there are many unmarried couples having a family living happily ever after, just like there is a great deal of married couples who divorce. the fact that you believe that it can only be "your" way or the highway, is the reason why so many deluded people are failing miserably at this marriage of a thing. it takes a HELL more than just a piece of paper to call anyone a family. if a couple have a shared commitment to their relationship/household, living together in harmony, loving and caring for one another, then dont get it twisted, this IS a family.

Quakertellicus1:
You see....the thing about marriage is that it is a contract., signed by witnesses, in which the man (sorry, we live in a patriachial socieity)....promises to take care of the woman and her children. So that years later...when things go south.....the man won't turn around and say that '''This woman is not my wife, these children are not my children''(And forget DNA....).
You are saying we do not need marriage for family.We do....not because of prudery, but because human beings are very very untrustworthy.So long as there is no signed contract...people can lose their rights. And children would be affected in the crossfire.

So...until humanity's end there is always going to be marriage...so that rights are protected.

and if i draw such contract in front of a lawyer then that contract wont be valid because...? if "you" believe that such contract MUST be a marriage contract then fair enough... in my world, a will, non marital agreement or simply a mutual agreement that benefit each of them rightfully, will do. if you believe that a marriage contract is more valid than the above i mentioned then i suggest you visit a lawyer asap and educate yourself on the issue.

dapsonlou:
You must be a baby daddy or a baby mama. Yes you are supposed to be married before having kids. 21st century have nothing to do with you not being responsible.

responsibility has ABSOLUTELY nothing to with being married, as there are many irresponsible clueless donkeys getting married everyday, and foolishly divorcing thereafter (or stay married in a miserable union). if you need the definition of "being responsible" then i can give it to you, but i am 110% certain that being married aint part of that definition.

SirAweezy:
So co-habiting is the norm of 21 century? God-forbid! My generations will never be a party to it.. there is no sense of belonging in co-habiting.

I had a fair share of what is called proper family while growing up and even all my extended families does too. We were grounded with marriage and family values .... I am not saying we are perfect... but please baby mama, baby daddy is not the best and still can't be the best.

However I definitely know not everyone will get married... but if you want to have a baby please do it well... do it with the values that comes with it.

co-habiting is a VALID option in the 21st century, yes! you have all the rights to be against it, but you have absolutely no rights to dictate what others desire for their lives. the values needed to be a caring partner/parent has nothing to do with marriage.
here is a clue: live your life the best you can and respectfully let others live theirs... so long as it aint against the law.

mbhs139:
Hey!!!! God!!! It's really end time o! So, people need not get married in the 21st Century before they start a family!? Aye ti ba'je. I once over heard some young girls saying they would like to be single parents, I tot that was the highest of it. OK o!

just because your idea of a family isnt the same as another DOESNT make yours any more rightful than theirs. if you believe that there cannot be a family without marriage then make sure YOU get married before starting one (the important word is in bold)... but dont try to enforce your views on others.

again: there are many great men (in the bible you all follow) that had children/families with concubines that they were NOT married to, and there was absolutely [b]NOTHING WRONG with such act. so if you are gonna judge this issue with a religious mindset then you either take that holy book for ALL its worth or nothing... but dont "only" take from it what fits your selfish agenda.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Deejavuu(f): 1:05am On Apr 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
cheesy c'mon ! You don't even quote me anymore , why today ? cheesy

Girls no get joy at all ! grin

grin grin

You went awol. That aside, stop lumping all babes together angry
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by 9t9jacobs: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2016
MRBrownJ:

Are you now encouraging fornication & adultery. If you are not married and with a child..what do you call the baby?? BASTARD ofcourse! Biko you MUST marry to startup a family. I wonder your own definition of a family, man and baby mama?? Pls get behind us!
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by adconline(m): 1:49am On Apr 17, 2016
9t9jacobs:

Are you now encouraging fornication & adultery. If you are not married and with a child..what do you call the baby?? BASTARD ofcourse! Biko you MUST marry to startup a family. I wonder your own definition of a family, man and baby mama?? Pls get behind us!
Typical Naija hypocrisy.. All those kids begging on the street and not enrolled in school aren't going to be better than this kid born to Adenugas. We pretend to "love"kids and family yet we have over 12mlllion kids not enrolled in school. We force female kids into marriage.. A " bastard" born to Adenuga is 1 million times better than most of Naija kids born in a family of husband and wife.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by compoundC: 2:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by BABAODU: 3:59am On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmmm. Rich people sha!
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by justmenoni: 5:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Bros leave the long epistle what's the point in raising a family when you're not married to the other person? It's like living in a house without contract, working without contract or living illegally in a civilized environment.. Please stop preaching what's not right....

Yeah not everyone will get married but if you have the means to do so why not? Not getting married means both parties are not committed to the union and cheating as well as other attrocities (abortion, free movement, freewill et.al) is openly allowed..

Davido, Adenuga's son and alot of others(maybe you're one) are having these issues with the baby mama's cos there ain't a legal contract..

Bro what you believe is your opinion and what I believe is my opinion and I still stand by it if it's not marriage then it ain't marriage..I don't and won't ever support child out of wedlock, ur kind of family arrangement etc.. If anyone have the will and power let them go for marriage and they should be married in the legal context and not all these family introductions or other illegal arrangements

MRBrownJ:
brothas and sistas, sorry for my late reply...

yeah it is NOT marriage, because marriage is one thing and a family is another... pls dont confuse the two and believe that a man and a woman NEED to be married to have a family.

bro, the 21st century is the fact that we dont live any longer by rules made back in the days, and instead we go by rules adapted to the era we live in. how is the institution of marriage being bastardized when there is no marriage here?! abeg make some sense pls! the standards of the family structure are different from a person to another. if your holy book teaches you that you must be married in order to call yourself a family then fair enough, but dont assume that we all go by these rules. these are YOUR rules, dont try to impose them on the rest of the world.

what has this got to do with living/doing right or wrong? absolutely nothing... educate yourself on the holy book you swear by in order to understand that many GREAT men of the bible had concubines and ample "families" with women they were NOT married to. if it was ok back then (and wasnt viewed as sin/degrading/evil by God), then i see no reason why any of you should make a big deal out of it today.... think of me as another King Solomon, lol.

educate me smart brotha... if an unmarried couple have a kid and raise that child together in a wonderful household filled with love, care and affection... wouldnt they A) be a family and B) be exactly the same as a married couple (apart from that piece of paper)?

a man and a woman living together as ONE (whether married or not)

there are many unmarried couples having a family living happily ever after, just like there is a great deal of married couples who divorce. the fact that you believe that it can only be "your" way or the highway, is the reason why so many deluded people are failing miserably at this marriage of a thing. it takes a HELL more than just a piece of paper to call anyone a family. if a couple have a shared commitment to their relationship/household, living together in harmony, loving and caring for one another, then dont get it twisted, this IS a family.

and if i draw such contract in front of a lawyer then that contract wont be valid because...? if "you" believe that such contract MUST be a marriage contract then fair enough... in my world, a will, non marital agreement or simply a mutual agreement that benefit each of them rightfully, will do. if you believe that a marriage contract is more valid than the above i mentioned then i suggest you visit a lawyer asap and educate yourself on the issue.

responsibility has ABSOLUTELY nothing to with being married, as there are many irresponsible clueless donkeys getting married everyday, and foolishly divorcing thereafter (or stay married in a miserable union). if you need the definition of "being responsible" then i can give it to you, but i am 110% certain that being married aint part of that definition.

co-habiting is a VALID option in the 21st century, yes! you have all the rights to be against it, but you have absolutely no rights to dictate what others desire for their lives. the values needed to be a caring partner/parent has nothing to do with marriage.
here is a clue: live your life the best you can and respectfully let others live theirs... so long as it aint against the law.

just because your idea of a family isnt the same as another DOESNT make yours any more rightful than theirs. if you believe that there cannot be a family without marriage then make sure YOU get married before starting one (the important word is in bold)... but dont try to enforce your views on others.

again: there are many great men (in the bible you all follow) that had children/families with concubines that they were NOT married to, and there was absolutely [b]NOTHING WRONG with such act. so if you are gonna judge this issue with a religious mindset then you either take that holy book for ALL its worth or nothing... but dont "only" take from it what fits your selfish agenda.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 17, 2016
Folks be crying as if there are no baby-mama marriages that worked. Because they bring the failed ones into the limelight doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

IT WORKS!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by justmenoni: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2016
No woman would tie you down if you and your third leg respect una self... You can't be sleeping with every hole (easy,cheap or not) without expecting repercussions eg unwanted pregnancies, bad luck etc..

There are ladies out there looking for pregnancy by all means and mind you this ain't old ladies ooo even the young ones have joined the line cos of their wayward past or what would you say seeing a lady of 23 years getting very worried about not conceiving again for the past 2 years?

quote author=dearsly post=44766791]No woman can tie me down with pregnancy!!

Gold diggers everywhere!!

Her name is OGUN!....i knw the region...smh [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by CopyLearner: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2016
MRBrownJ:

The "21st century" you envisage must be very tough place.
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by kinkymax: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2016
Chai ,wetin concern m wt their brouhaha,, wot caught ma attention is dat 600000 naira per term for creeche,, chai dz life sha
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by CopyLearner: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2016
AheadMarket:
Folks be crying as if there are no baby-mama marriages that worked. Because they bring the failed ones into the limelight doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

IT WORKS!
That's what made the difference
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2016
dearsly:
No woman can tie me down with pregnancy!!
Gold diggers everywhere!!
Her name is OGUN!....i knw the region...smh

A beg stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by josite: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2016
the adenugas has a valid point.you cant use a child to force a man that doesnt want to marry u to do so.why wont she insist the guy married her before fucking her?
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Mustay(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2016
It has even got to the point of 'baby mama marriages' as someone posted here. Make una dey deceive una sef. Marriage na marriage, e no get two names.
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by Truckpusher(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Deejavuu:

grin grin

You went awol. That aside, stop lumping all babes together angry
I went to the moon with caracta . cheesy

Where have you been ? angry
Re: Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody by stevedre: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:
There is nothing wrong with two weeks in a month if the child can survive without its mother. Na for driver to drop her with her mother for the remaining two weeks. undecided

Do not be deceived, my cousin lost custody of her baby. The rich can bend the law so one must be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Improve Profits In My Beauty Salon? / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / New Naira: Confusion Deepens As CBN Deadline Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.