Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Does Ican Treat Bsc (ed) Edu/accountancy Differently From Bsc Accountancy? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Does Ican Treat Bsc (ed) Edu/accountancy Differently From Bsc Accountancy? (445 Views)

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / Can I Switch From Bsc In Mathematics To Msc In Survey And Geoinformatics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Ican Treat Bsc (ed) Edu/accountancy Differently From Bsc Accountancy? by christopheru(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2016
As A 300Level student of Ed/Accountancy In one of the Universities, I've come to realise that On the flip side, ICAN is the only
institution that discriminates
between Bsc ed accounting and
Bsc accounting. I don't know what
their reasons are, but methinks is a
myopic one. Accounting is accounting. By the Way They both offer the Same Core Courses & Unit. Like I said Earlier, Accounting is Accounting and no matter the letters
attached to the degree. I am yet to see any
such thing in the labour ,market.
What is important at the labour
market is your 2.1 and passing
aptitude test and interviews.
Your reasons pls. Why does ICAN TREAT THESE 2 DIFFERENTLY?

(1) (Reply)

Project Topic / Help Safe To Life / A Nurse To Work As A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.