Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911683 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
nevilbot:

I'm in Frankfurt till September. Holla me if u need any update
Oh great! Sent a PM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
@Chrisley024, pls which Diamond bank branch did you use?
@Profsamourai, pls which Ecobank branch did u use?
I don't mind funding @350 naira per euro next week if I get the chance. Fidelity bank is saying 373 naira and that's too much for me.
By the way, I hope German Embassy in Nigeria still dey accept €8090 sha?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
dennisMOD:
@Chrisley024, pls which Diamond bank branch did you use?
@Profsamourai, pls which Ecobank branch did u use?
I don't mind funding @350 naira per euro next week if I get the chance. Fidelity bank is saying 373 naira and that's too much for me.
By the way, I hope German Embassy in Nigeria still dey accept €8090 sha?
Enugu, UNN
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
GottSeiDank:
There's still available date for visa appointment at the consulate. I booked yesterday morning and got appointment this afternoon.
Don't give up guys.

@GottSeiDank and anyone else fully depending on online method. I think you will still need to mail them. lipsrsealed
After i got online date using that method, when my admission eventually came in 2 weeks ago, i went to open blocked account and the woman said i must follow the instructions behind the blocked account slip to get interview date. so outside i still asked that yellow man at the entrance with bald head, he said that sending via e-mail method has always been the accepted one. That he is even sure it's just the online system that is auto-generating that email invitation for anyone using it. angry
so i had to rebook by sending the scanned copy of blocked account slip, passport data page and admission later to the required mail student@lago.diplo.de
but i quoted in the mail that i had used the online method some time ago to get a date, but that i learnt at the consulate that sending via the mail is the correct method. After which they still didn't reply me with a date, so exactly a week later (2 days ago), i sent them a reminder mail around 7 am that i am still waiting for a date, i even forwarded the first mail alongside while composing. Then that same afternoon, they replied me with an interview date, although the same date as the online method, and i bin dey pray for an earlier date. cry
so be careful, make dem nor go bounce ona on the given date by the online method, the person go dey feel say na from village ney evil people (family and friends) take do am oo shocked

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
chrisley024:
Enugu, UNN
Enugu kwanu! Lolz. I thought u reside in Lagos. Thanks anyway.
Errm, where's Profsamourai?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
dennisMOD:

Enugu kwanu! Lolz. I thought u reside in Lagos. Thanks anyway.
Errm, where's *Profsamurai*?

Fixed, that's why I didn't get your mention.

Ecobank Anthony, elizade plaza. Lagos
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by azuka15: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just got this message from consulate. After resending my student visa appointment mail on 27th.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by otomisinT(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
GottSeiDank:
There's still available date for visa appointment at the consulate. I booked yesterday morning and got appointment this afternoon.
Don't give up guys.

i hope i am given an appointment too really. i sent my details today.
really scared to death now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Toroze(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Things will get better. The German Dream is still alive even if the economy is in recession and the German embassy is bringing up stricter measures, I'm hopeful. smiley smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifemi555: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thanks a lot bro.

Is it possible for me to get the one at the embassy (FedEx) the same day of my appointment (Appointment time is 8am-10am)? I mean Is FedEx office very close to Germany Embassy?

Thanks for the visa appointment info. You don give many of us Hope.

GottSeiDank:
Check out DHL outlet at broad street beside Saint Nicholas hospital Lagos island- N14510 or Western house Victoria Island. You can also get at FedEx office at the Embassy it's cheaper - N11500.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royalflyness: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
i dont know how close it is but try to be on d safe side by getting it before dat day to avoid unnecessary stress for urself..
ifemi555:

Thanks a lot bro.

Is it possible for me to get the one at the embassy (FedEx) the same day of my appointment (Appointment time is 8am-10am)? I mean Is FedEx office very close to Germany Embassy?

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GottSeiDank: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
I never said I used the online booking method. I booked through the old and accepted means by sending the email.
praiseovie:

@GottSeiDank and anyone else fully depending on online method. I think you will still need to mail them. lipsrsealed
After i got online date using that method, when my admission eventually came in 2 weeks ago, i went to open blocked account and the woman said i must follow the instructions behind the blocked account slip to get interview date. so outside i still asked that yellow man at the entrance with bald head, he said that sending via e-mail method has always been the accepted one. That he is even sure it's just the online system that is auto-generating that email invitation for anyone using it. angry
so i had to rebook by sending the scanned copy of blocked account slip, passport data page and admission later to the required mail student@lago.diplo.de
but i quoted in the mail that i had used the online method some time ago to get a date, but that i learnt at the consulate that sending via the mail is the correct method. After which they still didn't reply me with a date, so exactly a week later (2 days ago), i sent them a reminder mail around 7 am that i am still waiting for a date, i even forwarded the first mail alongside while composing. Then that same afternoon, they replied me with an interview date, although the same date as the online method, and i bin dey pray for an earlier date. cry
so be careful, make dem nor go bounce ona on the given date by the online method, the person go dey feel say na from village ney evil people (family and friends) take do am oo shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
ifemi555:

Thanks a lot bro.

Ja, sicher! You'll find Fedex around the park where they make photocopies, snap passports and all. Just ask around the park.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GottSeiDank: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Definitely you can get it. Two guys had to rush and get their's that same day at FedEx office in the Embassy.
ifemi555:

Thanks a lot bro.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifemi555: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
wow! That was fast man, you've gt luck on urside

GottSeiDank:
Don't give up guys.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GottSeiDank: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just be hopeful. Please don't resend (spam) them even if they don't reply you immediately or early enough. They will give you appointment. I think the consulate are using different means to punish those spamming their mail.
otomisinT:

i hope i am given an appointment too really. i sent my details today.
really scared to death now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifemi555: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bro, should I go with one month statement of account or two months?

GottSeiDank:
Definitely you can get it. Two guys had to rush and get their's that same day at FedEx office in the Embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GottSeiDank: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
I can't give an exact answer buh mine was from January. I think 3 months should do. Just ensure you have enough fund in the account.
ifemi555:

Bro, should I go with one month statement of account or two months?

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lateralmaths(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Traveling to Germany for one week. What should be the duration of my travel insurance?
Would also appreciate help with insurance firms and their prices....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifemi555: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Many thanks

GottSeiDank:
I can't give an exact answer buh mine was from January. I think 3 months should do. Just ensure you have enough fund in the account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
need to go to the embassy with the supplementary form. do I still needs statement of account?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
dprinz99:
need to go to the embassy with the supplementary form.
do I still needs statement of account?
You don't even need to go to the embassy in the first place. Fill in the form, print, sign and send to Hamburg.

If in doubt, read DB FAQ.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please house, I want to go to German embassy to validate my docs next week, I have my transcripts n waec cert, please
1)what else do I need?
2) can I get it done any day and time or I have to book?

Thanks for the reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
UncleJudax:

You don't even need to go to the embassy in the first place. Fill in the form, print, sign and send to Hamburg.

yowaaaa
just lole my aboki brother will say
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
UncleJudax:

That's correct! Pls tell him.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blaqbillgatez: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello guys. is it possible to apply for goethe berlin and go for visa interview
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Blaqbillgatez:
Hello guys. is it possible to apply for goethe berlin and go for visa interview
There is Goethe in Nigeria already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by centmoses: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hello, please I need d list of documents for my interview and also likely questions plz.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
generalfag:
Please house, I want to go to German embassy to validate my docs next week, I have my transcripts n waec cert, please
1)what else do I need?
2) can I get it done any day and time or I have to book?

Thanks for the reply.
u hav to book an appointment, also dont forget u need application form of d skul u wanna apply to
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hexabia: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2016
PeterP3n:

I received the admission letter for the winter session sometime in June.... Hope to resume early October

Ok,what course please?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by RoxJohn: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Hello guys, please do I need to book an appointment at the German embassy in Abuja before submitting an application for DB account opening or I just go there very early in the morning to submit my application?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Tesland:
u hav to book an appointment, also dont forget u need application form of d skul u wanna apply to

Thanks, am applying to studienkollag. I will download their application form online, print and fill.

Please how do I book an appointment for the validation

Aside the application form, my transcripts and waec cert, what else do I need?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.