Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909090 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2016
frankkasa:
I greet the whole house... I'm aware that this question might have been answered in the past, but I'll appreciate it if it's answered nonetheless..
Will my visa application be considered if I get a cover letter from a company in Nigeria claiming to be my sponsor?.... thank you

In that case you still have to open the block account since they are just acting as your sponsor
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2016
darlingtonNYIG:
I used my parents account as my sponsor to open the blocked account. But due to time wasting, I have been able to get someone to make payment into the account for me from Germany. Pls my question is, will such transaction be rejected by the bank or must I make payment through the account I submitted with? Note, I have gone for the interview on 23rd and got a mail yesterday requesting I forward my block account details and affidavit of my age.
hope it answers ur question

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 11:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Shirbrown:

thanks, pls where exactly in ph
schneider institute - haven't been there before, however, when I enquired they are quite pricey compared to Goethe in Lagos
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
I empathise with you guys in these trying times.
From blocked account challenges to funding problems, appointment dates and interviews, etc.
What is the interbank rate right now for the various banks and how is the ease of access?
Is it abhorringly expensive going through the BDC? Whats the exchange rate also?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by s3nn2x(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
idrisaleo1:

Oga I applied for DAAD Helmut-schmidt scholarships ooo, na which one u apply for and wats the latest?
I applied for same. Which schools did you apply in?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh4wod: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Shirbrown:

Thanks, pls whats the price range for A1, A2 and B1
PM ME
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by worry359(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Josh4wod:
PM ME

Why should he PM you?
If you have honest information post it here so all can learn.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
please where are those who have successfully opened their blocked account using the new Deutsche bank form, bank statements, and have gotten their account number already.
1)did any of you use up to 3 statements merged together,
2)and did you also submit the original bank statement, or it was just only photocopies that was sent to the bank in Germany,
3)how long did it take to receive the account details from the day of opening at the consulate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Eke40seven:
I empathise with you guys in these trying times.
From blocked account challenges to funding problems, appointment dates and interviews, etc.
What is the interbank rate right now for the various banks and how is the ease of access?
Is it abhorringly expensive going through the BDC? Whats the exchange rate also?

Thanks bro. Interbank rate is around 330-390 but the truth is there is no more forex so banks wouldn't respond to Form As. BDC is around 420-460. It's therefore on the high side.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by otomisinT(m): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tommicome:

Thanks bro. Interbank rate is around 330-390 but the truth is there is no more forex so banks wouldn't respond to Form As. BDC is around 420-460. It's therefore on the high side.

So no hopes from FOREX... Or what's the way out because it seems BDC is the only way out
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=darlingtonNYIG post=48861357]I used my parents account as my sponsor to open the blocked account. But due to time wasting, I have been able to get someone to make payment into the account for me from Germany. Pls my question is, will such transaction be rejected by the bank or must I make payment through the account I submitted with? Note, I have gone for the interview on 23rd and got a mail yesterday requesting I forward my block account details and affidavit of my age.[/quote
I'm not sure what will happen because DB Facebook page said you can only use the account you specified on the form. Alternatively if there has been a change in account you need to write them a letter with the new account and bank statement.
You can wait for a while for the notification. Then use contact forms. Mind you this can take you back by 2 weeks, because it takes a while for them to answer the contact form.

Or you can send them the letter stating that you have changed the bank account. Don't forget to include the new bank account with this mail
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by urchman101(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Unigwestanley:
hiii guys.
Anyone here who applied for University of Bayreuth?
Did my Skype video call interview 2 Fridays ago..not heard from them till now about my admission status.
hope the interview won't affect my chances?
hopefully I'll hear from them soon.
Maybe this week. .
still want to know full details about the sponsorship process also..
whether the sponsor is married or still single in Germany.
thanks
Please PM me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
kbsoft:

That's very nice man, I don't know any latest o. I'm trying to apply for the Daad Development Related Postgraduate Programme (EPOS) so I'm trying to know if the scholarship are often granted to Nigerian student. plus I don't have a work experience so what do you think are my chances?
The story has always been they don't give Nigerians, but I see no reason to believe in that. Apply and pray for the best. Internship is also a work experience and I believe u must have undergone one, all d best bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
s3nn2x:
Willy Brandt school of public policy and Hertie school of governance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
s3nn2x:
Willy Brandt school of public policy and Hertie school of governance, U?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oye50(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
idrisaleo1:

The story has always been they don't give Nigerians, but I see no reason to believe in that. Apply and pray for the best. Internship is also a work experience and I believe u must have undergone one, all d best bro.
I used to believe that crap until a guy got to my school last month from Nigeria through DAAD. To be honest, I think work experience is the main thing those guys check and I will like to encourage anyone that has quality work experience like Ministries or other places to apply (even using your company's letterhead), you might probably get it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by acedboss(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
anyone going to Cologne, Bonn, Dusseldorf, Leverkusen, Essen, Dortmund, wuppertal or other cities in North Rhine Westphalia (NRW) this winter?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Do we have anybody that have an idea about collecting a waec certificate on someone else's behalf? I live in ilorin but I took my waec gce in Lagos and I urgently need the certificate now, please ur sincere answer would be highly appreciated, Thank you room. please help me answer this oo cos some pple will be thinking wetin concern Germany concern Waec, please I need it for admission processing ni oo and they already have a decision for me just the pending document hindering the announcement.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Oye50:

I used to believe that crap until a guy got to my school last month from Nigeria through DAAD. To be honest, I think work experience is the main thing those guys check and I will like to encourage anyone that has quality work experience like Ministries or other places to apply (even using your company's letterhead), you might probably get it
Thankz for giving us hope.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olatondo: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Greetings house, sorry to take you back.please I will like to know if anyone here is schooling at Ruhr Universitat Bochum and what the school actually means by Bachelor degree not equivalent. someone should help me out please because I applied for MS.c Biochemistry there and they rejected me saying BSc degree not equivalent.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kbsoft: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2016
idrisaleo1:

Thank you man!! will try my best!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kbsoft: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Oye50:

Please bro, I have 6 months and 3 months of internship as my work experience, which is like 9 months unlike the 2 years minimum they stated plus I'm sure I can get letter heads!! do you think I have a chance at it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2016
kbsoft:

Please bro, I have 6 months and 3 months of internship as my work experience, which is like 9 months unlike the 2 years minimum they stated plus I'm sure I can get letter heads!! do you think I have a chance at it?

he is not an admission officer. no harm in trying. better u try and find out ur self. be positive. cool

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2016
olatondo:
Greetings house, sorry to take you back.please I will like to know if anyone here is schooling at Ruhr Universitat Bochum and what the school actually means by Bachelor degree not equivalent. someone should help me out please because I applied for MS.c Biochemistry there and they rejected me saying BSc degree not equivalent.

Was your BSc in biochemistry? If not, then this must be the reason for the outcome.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2016
olatondo:

It means your undergraduate courses are not up to that of BSc. Biochemistry @RUB.

They always lay emphasis on that. Hopefully you have been admitted elsewhere. So sorry!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=acedboss post=48885357]anyone going to Cologne, Bonn, Dusseldorf, Leverkusen, Essen, Dortmund, wuppertal or other cities in North Rhine Westphalia (NRW) this winter? [/quote

Yes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2016
idrisaleo1:
Do we have anybody that have an idea about collecting a waec certificate on someone else's behalf? I live in ilorin but I took my waec gce in Lagos and I urgently need the certificate now, please ur sincere answer would be highly appreciated, Thank you room. please help me answer this oo cos some pple will be thinking wetin concern Germany concern Waec, please I need it for admission processing ni oo and they already have a decision for me just the pending document hindering the announcement.
Please help me answer this anybody with experience
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by s3nn2x(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2016
idrisaleo1:

Willy Brandt school of public policy and Hertie school of governance, U?

Lol...seems like we are competitors. I applied for same.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2016
acedboss:
anyone going to Cologne, Bonn, Dusseldorf, Leverkusen, Essen, Dortmund, wuppertal or other cities in North Rhine Westphalia (NRW) this winter?
Wuppertal....yes boss. Any info?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2016
Anyone traveling to Frankfurt on the 13th of September? - Holla
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2016
s3nn2x:

Lol...seems like we are competitors. I applied for same.
It's good that we have applied jare, wish you all the very best bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2016
please, i have been trying to book visa appointment but was told no available space i used student@lago.dipo.de but always get response that no available space fpr the winter semester.

Is there anyone whoo have been able to apply successfully in the recent time like btw 25th aug till now and how?

please oooo guyz

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.