Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911243 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kasich:

As long as you applied before 25th of October you need not worry. I think I saw that status sometime ago in mine, anyways by December they should have concluded plans on admission
i applied on the 10/10/16 and the application deadline was 15/10. Meanwhile as i just tracked now,it says "application was formal checked".with top heading "formal check"
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kasich(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
michV:
i applied on the 10/10/16 and the application deadline was 15/10. Meanwhile as i just tracked now,it says "application was formal checked".with top heading "formal check"
Yeah yeah, it means the committee is looking into your application.

You applied for CIT right
Well I heard They don't admit more than 40 candidates for the program and that It is the program that receives the highest application for summer session. Please share any useful info you have with me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baggylips(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hello house,i see it as a moral obligation to give back to the group that made my dream of studying in Germany come through.Though it wasn't without a fight i was able to conquer all and to God be the glory,i am now in BTU,cottbus as a student of Msc Environmental and Resource Management.Every finish line they say is the beginning of a new race so struggle still continues here but this time on a less stressful level.I appreciate everyone that contributed to my success and i will also encourage those coming here to work hard because it is worth it especially if you truly have academics in mind.Please anybody coming to BTU or hoping to study in BTU,Cottbus should never hesitate to pm me if he or she thinks they have any question about any of the stages in the application process begging for answer.I will gladly reply the person as soon as possible when i receive your mail.Good luck to all aspiring German students.

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
I dropped u a mail. Dayzzy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Cheaper than Goethe Institute, PM me or drop ur phone number.
thanks, I av received ur no
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
lakesidepapa:
I dropped u a mail. Dayzzy
yea yea. I av seen it..danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please oh I need help?I have notorized my documents,but I noticed that the Notrian public,didn't touch the first and second page of my transcript,he only placed a seal and signed on the third and final page,I don't know if that's okay please Gurus in the house help me out.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kasich:

Yeah yeah, it means the committee is looking into your application.

You applied for CIT right
Well I heard They don't admit more than 40 candidates for the program and that It is the program that receives the highest application for summer session. Please share any useful info you have with me
to my above bold,laying emphasis on that, some programs are RESTRICTED if you closely examined all their masters program,meanwhile CIT which i applied or we both applied is not restricted.The 40 candidate rumoured can account to programs which are restricted which means it has limited number of applicants to be selected.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
ARRIVED GERMANY: September 14th, 2016
EXPERIENCE SO FAR: Wonderful!
ADVICE: Learn the Language, be prepared for anything.

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mryoung16: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hi guys, brief question please, which school can I apply with GPA (2.14), I need school that doesn't require English language test. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Agnesgrace(f): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hampy:
My school granted an enrollment extension, so i’ll still be joining them this summer semester which started April 11th.

The reason they gave for the delay is that the alien office in Berlin was/is overwhelmed by the refugee situation (to cut the long story short)

My candid advice for students admitted to Berlin Institutions - apply for your visa in time (at least 5 - 6 months before your enrollment). Otherwise, use admission letters from other institutions from other cities, if you have that.

I think the situation is getting better now that most EU countries are now rejecting and returning the refugees.

Good luck to all.
Congratulations, please have been trying all my possible best to apply for masters in Germany, but I can't find any link for application online. Please how can I apply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Agnesgrace(f): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
baggylips:
Hello house,i see it as a moral obligation to give back to the group that made my dream of studying in Germany come through.Though it wasn't without a fight i was able to conquer all and to God be the glory,i am now in BTU,cottbus as a student of Msc Environmental and Resource Management.Every finish line they say is the beginning of a new race so struggle still continues here but this time on a less stressful level.I appreciate everyone that contributed to my success and i will also encourage those coming here to work hard because it is worth it especially if you truly have academics in mind.Please anybody coming to BTU or hoping to study in BTU,Cottbus should never hesitate to pm me if he or she thinks they have any question about any of the stages in the application process begging for answer.I will gladly reply the person as soon as possible when i receive your mail.Good luck to all aspiring German students.
Congratulations and I wish you the very best. Please have been having sleepless night on how to apply for masters degree in Germany, but I can't find any link online to apply. Please help me out.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Udjeffrey: 1:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Hi everyone,
Is anybody here familiar with the German StudienKolleg or had had experience with the Aufnahmeprüfung. Individual studienkollegs have different Aufnahmeprüfung. Some have in Maths and in Deutsch and others only Deutsch. Please does anyone have an idea of lists of schools that offer only German in the Aufnahmeprüfung. Although i want to do a T kurs. Please anyone who knows can help out, i want to save my self from mathe stress. Thank you very much.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 1:36am On Nov 05, 2016
Agnesgrace:
Congratulations, please have been trying all my possible best to apply for masters in Germany, but I can't find any link for application online. Please how can I apply.

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/ That should help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 5:06am On Nov 05, 2016
baggylips:

How much is your monthly rent?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Udjeffrey:
Hi everyone,
Is anybody here familiar with the German StudienKolleg or had had experience with the Aufnahmeprüfung. Individual studienkollegs have different Aufnahmeprüfung. Some have in Maths and in Deutsch and others only Deutsch. Please does anyone have an idea of lists of schools that offer only German in the Aufnahmeprüfung. Although i want to do a T kurs. Please anyone who knows can help out, i want to save my self from mathe stress. Thank you very much.

I don't think there is any studienkolleg that offer only deutsch as far as it's T kurs you want to do.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baggylips(m): 6:04am On Nov 05, 2016
190 Euros
Chiznonso:

How much is your monthly rent?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oladecoolz(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2016
Wow finally page 265 cool ........been away for a while but still following this thread for years now. Am happy with the visa success stories here more to come IJN. Can't wait to share mine come 2017 by Gods grace. Bsc rounding up cool. My ogas @d top I hail una. @eke,goodson,dolpaz,tope,honourable etc. Nice job. owo meji soke fun yi.... God bless our hussle. Amen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Anyone knows where I can learn the German language in Ibadan?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Galads(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sammiejokes:

Bro I like to make payment for my application to uni assist, what is the fastest way coz banks here in Nigeria are like i have to open a domiciliary account in euro.
Yeah you can open a dorm acct but the way people do it here is look for someone who wants to exchange euro for naira and they help you make the payments. I currently have some euro to make payments. Send me a Pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Been ages. My stay so far has been nothing short of amazing. From backflipping on the escalator in Frankfurt to making egusi with sunflower oil, the nice folks, a taste of world class education(Being taught by likes of Professors who wrote software codes for Boeing airplanes has to count for something right?), und so weiter.

Just come with a clear head, positive energy, and grab you some deutsch! (Ever heard of the invisible padlock? The one that Locks your mouth even when you have so much to say? ) No come turn deaf & dumb for here sad Please learn you some. I have a feeling that could be one of the factors that frustrate some here.

Wishing the incomings the best. I'd love to help few peeps applying for summer or winter -specifically those that couldn't make it again this winter even after being admitted, for visa issues. If re-applying to multiple Uni's I wouldn't mind forwarding your docs (the normal cheatcode of packing all sets in one big envelope and sending to me while I disperse to the various uni's) and maybe paying one or two uniassist fees -all free of charge. Just for a few peeps. So please hit the pm button whenever, I'll be an email away.

Viel Glück.

#Ws16.

15 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Any nairalander in Frankfurt, pls let me know house, so I can send a pm to whoever, I got questions to ask
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damayor12(m): 12:44am On Nov 06, 2016
chinok97:

https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/458#44329379

Medilag? cool
I'll need the contact to the agents on your street, need to get transcript asap.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MercyLady3: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2016
How long does it takes to become a citizen of Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Citydotcom: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Eke40seven:
When?
December lattest
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Citydotcom: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Citydotcom:
December lattest
December lattest
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2016
MercyLady3:
How long does it takes to become a citizen of Germany

8 years
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2016
ellacute45:

8 years

Including the years spent as student?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2016
justwise:

Including the years spent as student?

I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.