Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909040 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eiwai81: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good Afternoon everyone. Please I would like to ask if there is anyone here coming to Stuttgart or Baden-Württemberg this summer (around April). I would like to get in touch with you. Thank you. God bless this room.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by simba01(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Guys please help me please please. Please help a brother in need of info. Please is it possible to study a professional course and start living in Germany after the course? And this block account thing for resident permit, Is it a must? Cos that cash is too much ooo... 3m ahhh. Or is there any other way around it? Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
simba01:
Guys please help me please please. Please help a brother in need of info. Please is it possible to study a professional course and start living in Germany after the course? And this block account thing for resident permit, Is it a must? Cos that cash is too much ooo... 3m ahhh. Or is there any other way around it? Thank you.
why not read pages of the thread to get the answers to your questions.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TubbyTJ(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
idrisaleo1:
Visa approval done land oo, exactly 3 weeks after interview. I'm very grateful to God and all that have helped one way or the day either by providing answers or asking questions. Thanks hadassaheke as u replied to my very first question here so basically u laid the foundation, Eke47, Tesland, honourable n odas I cant mention, mojuba ooo
Congrats brother.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oma001: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
blackbriar:

FEDERAL HIGH COURT-100 NAIRA PER DOCUMENT LUS GREASING OF PALMS FEES
NOTARY PUBLIC -5K PER DOCUMENT(i.e ONE WAEC PHOTOCOPY 5K,ONE DEGREE CERT PHOTOCOPY 5K ETC)

Thank you blackbriar

i take it anyone of either Fed High Court or Notary Public or even german embassy can be used for same purpose? or is anyone more recognised than the other?

Cheers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
MrEbony:

When did you get a reply? Last week or this week?

I got mail on the morning of Monday the 13th

...Finished my Interview a few hours back

..The usual questions that are always shared here.

Prospects, please always have a screen grab of possible interview questions posted here and use them to prepare, it helps...I didn't really have problem answering most of the questions cos I knew they would come.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oma001:

Thank you blackbriar

i take it anyone of either Fed High Court or Notary Public or even german embassy can be used for same purpose? or is anyone more recognised than the other?

Cheers.
Anyone...na ur money kill am
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
TubbyTJ:
Congrats brother.
Thanks boss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
idrisaleo1:
Visa approval done land oo, exactly 3 weeks after interview. I'm very grateful to God and all that have helped one way or the day either by providing answers or asking questions. Thanks hadassaheke as u replied to my very first question here so basically u laid the foundation, Eke47, Tesland, honourable n odas I cant mention, mojuba ooo
Congrats dear!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by namek2: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello my interview went well,although d guy bombard with questions...but i thnk God for my boldnes to ansr him acordingly,he ask me to buy couriaer envelope nd collected all my document including my passpt,hw long will take to get feed back nd do i have to go embassy 4 collection?i going 4 Tourism/visiting?one black guy interview me,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KingyKing: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oma001:

I hail.

Have you started the process? if yes, what stage are you at?

Cheers.
Documents gathering cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by namek2: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Congrats idrisaleo1...i tap ur blessing via my xpecting paspt
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
namek2:
Hello my interview went well,although d guy bombard with questions...but i thnk God for my boldnes to ansr him acordingly,he ask me to buy couriaer envelope nd collected all my document including my passpt,hw long will take to get feed back nd do i have to go embassy 4 collection?i going 4 Tourism/visiting?one black guy interview me,

I think I saw you today... I was the guy adjacent to your seats...goodluck

Goodluck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by namek2: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thanx@iamedwin.give me ur numbr let me add U on whasalp..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
namek2:
Thanx@iamedwin.give me ur numbr let me add U on whasalp..

I would mail you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Plz anybody here know anything abt Kuhne University of Logistics (KLU)

Almost all universities offering Masters in logistics and supply chain management charges school fees.

Anybody has any info about this?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Oma001:

Apologies as this might be a repeated question, but help still. Which of the options is easier to notarise with? For someone that has multiple schools to apply to and can have close to 10 photocopied sets of documents per school (eg 40 documents), which option is better?

Does this also replace having to certify from the school which is the certificate issuing body? As some of the german school requirements ask for certified copies.

Thanks.

With the number of documents you are having, if you are not staying far from Lagos; I would advise you to go to the embassy. It is free of charge but limited to 5-set of documents at once irrespective of the number of copies in each set. But if you are far from Lagos, you can try court but make sure they have CERTIFIED TRUE COPY stamp and seal. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2017
lono22:
Thanks at mr ebony..but then my passport is with the embassey already..as i wil be needing it to open the block account....u remeber i said i received am mail asking me to send my passport and six months insurance.....its strange how d embassey asked me to send my passport and insurance before db confirmation... I think it should have been after and not before db funding confirmation... Thats where am confused!

The decision was actually a mistake from the embassy. However, you are just so unlucky also cause I can count more than 3 people that got their visas without funding in Lagos consulate this last winter semester. One even happened about 3 weeks ago. She has not funded, and they asked her to send passport and insurance; she did and got her visa mailed to her without funding. You will have to send a mail to them again telling them the whole story. You follow what they asked you to do, though a mistake but from them which can not be seen as your fault. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2017
idrisaleo1:

Congrats man, come to Germany and succeed

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:49am On Feb 17, 2017
JERRYPOPINS:
DOES RHINE WHAAL UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES WAVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY FOR NIGERIANS?

No. They don't joke with that. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2017
simba01:

Where did you see 3m? That may be possible when we have not entered the era of change.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 2:09am On Feb 17, 2017
iamedwin:

I got mail on the morning of Monday the 13th

...Finished my Interview a few hours back

..The usual questions that are always shared here.

Prospects, please always have a screen grab of possible interview questions posted here and use them to prepare, it helps...I didn't really have problem answering most of the questions cos I knew they would come.

Best wishes! I have finally gotten an appointment! Could you please share the screenshots of the possible questions with me. I have been trying to send you mail here but I get an error message each time.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 2:17am On Feb 17, 2017
eiwai81:
Good Afternoon everyone. Please I would like to ask if there is anyone here coming to Stuttgart or Baden-Württemberg this summer (around April). I would like to get in touch with you. Thank you. God bless this room.

Eberhard Karls, Tübingen this summer, God willing!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2017
namek2:

It take less than 2weeks I think.....you don't have to go to the embassy for your documents. Your documents will be sent to your address with the courier bag you bought.
Wish you all the best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 6:19am On Feb 17, 2017
MrEbony:

Best wishes! I have finally gotten an appointment! Could you please share the screenshots of the possible questions with me. I have been trying to send you mail here but I get an error message each time.

Great!

A quite friendly black lady interviewed me..I think she Nigerian...The questions are no different from what people post here everyday..

Did you go to Goethe institute,
Do you speak germany,
Name of your school,
Course you about to go study,
How did you find your school,
Documents you submitted to get admission,
How you applied,
How have you prepared for Germany,
What you know about Germany,
Population of Germany,
What you know about the town your school is located at,
Countries bordering Germany,
How many states has Germany,
Name the states in Germany and their capitals,
Why you choose the school,
Are you coming back to Nigeria,
Where you would work when you come,
Why didn't you do the masters here in Nigeria,
Your motivation,
Your Bachelor research topic,
What topic you would like to do your MSC thesis in,
Who is your sponsor (she asked why not my dad),
Why not UK or Canada,
Do you have relatives in the EU,
Ever apply for a visa to Germany or other EU countries...

That's the most I could recall for now.

Don't forget your motivational letter and make 2 extra copies..She didn't ask me to re-write a motivational letter (maybe because I submitted it written in ink) but instead gave me a simple test she printed out from the system.

10 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2017
@ Honourableseyi andother gurus in the house, na beg I dey beg oo

Plz anybody here know anything abt Kuhne University of Logistics (KLU)

Almost all universities offering [b]Masters in logistics and supply chain management [/b]charges school fees.

Anybody has any info about this?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2017
iamedwin:

Great!

A quite friendly black lady interviewed me..I think she Nigerian...The questions are no different from what people post here everyday..

Did you go to Goethe institute,
Do you speak germany,
Name of your school,
Course you about to go study,
How did you find your school,
Documents you submitted to get admission,
How you applied,
How have you prepared for Germany,
What you know about Germany,
Population of Germany,
What you know about the town your school is located at,
Countries bordering Germany,
How many states has Germany,
Name the states in Germany and their capitals,
Why you choose the school,
Are you coming back to Nigeria,
Where you would work when you come,
Why didn't you do the masters here in Nigeria,
Your motivation,
Your Bachelor research topic,
What topic you would like to do your MSC thesis in,
Who is your sponsor (she asked why not my dad),
Why not UK or Canada,
Do you have relatives in the EU,
Ever apply for a visa to Germany or other EU countries...

That's the most I could recall for now.

Don't forget your motivational letter and make 2 extra copies..She didn't ask me to re-write a motivational letter (maybe because I submitted it written in ink) but instead gave me a simple test she printed out from the system.

"but instead gave me a simple test she printed out from the system"

What was the test she printed out of her PC all about. Pls share more inform about it.

Are we expected to re-write our motivation letter with pen b4 d interview or just two printed copies
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2017
Pervic:

"but instead gave me a simple test she printed out from the system"

What was the test she printed out of her PC all about. Pls share more inform about it.

Are we expected to re-write our motivation letter with pen b4 d interview or just two printed copies

She asked my undergraduate course again before printing out the test questions. It pertains to what one studied at undergraduate, in my case Computer Science.

For the motivation letter, I decided on my own to write in ink before going to the embassy. After collecting it, she asked for two photocopies. I have read of stories where people were asked to write it there.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SooCute(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2017
How come nobody is talking about "Sponsorship Letter" anymore....has the system changed?I just want to be updated so as to plan myself well!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamedwin: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
SooCute:
How come nobody is talking about "Sponsorship Letter" anymore....has the system changed?I just want to be updated so as to plan myself well!

Nothing changed... The person that was interviewed before me yesterday used sponsorship letter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2017
@ Iamedwin, Honourableseyi and other gurus in the house, plz your response is highly needed.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by namek2: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2017
How wil i know if my garman visa is approved when i recieved my courier envelop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.